Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH] - page 12. (Read 44223 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So is Carbon Coin on any exchanges?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
scryptominers wont let me sign in ive tried several times over the past 8 hours ...
just keeps saying, token expired, password
over and over and over. no reply to the emails ive sent contact support either in 8 hours ...
my honest opinion due to my experience is, seems like a shitty pool with bad support!

Man, you never even sent me a PM. How can you say it's a shitty pool with bad support when you don't reach out to support? I cant crawl this forum looking for problems, just send me a message and you will get help much faster next time.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't look like you sent me an email either. If you did, send me your email address in a PM so I can add it to address list.
Activity: 42
@dev:
What's the current status of the homepage? It seems unfinished (e.g. Forum links are broken, Windows client etc are not set at all) -> Please fix!

sorry, we will update it now!

you may want to submit carboncoin to some search engines. webpage is very hard to find.

only searches come back to this thread on google.
Activity: 18
@dev:
What's the current status of the homepage? It seems unfinished (e.g. Forum links are broken, Windows client etc are not set at all) -> Please fix!

sorry, we will update it now!
Activity: 113
@dev:
Activity: 105
What is satoshi? I bought and the chart went up a bit.
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Wow... who just bought all the 3 satoshi carbon coins... Up up and away!!!!
Here is stage one (before I make major modifications) of a PHP library to access Carbon coin wallets and to transfer coins between wallets on the backend of a web application.

https://github.com/wpstudio/php-carbon

This is forked from a Dogecoin library, but I thought this could be helpful in quickly getting up and running a few web applications that use carbon coin for payment systems.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Guys please dont sell carbons on cryptorush under the 15-20 sato PLEASE

be a strong community. i will not sell, i promise.
I certainly won't.
15, 20 and even 40 satoshi is WAY too cheap for this coin.
you're right i will cancel my offer on cryptorush
2-3 sato is fuckin joke

Hello Miners!

everyone having a good time?
anyhoo.  i was thinking if we found a way to promote the coin on different forums and get some exposure on the currency we could help push the trade price up a bit.

any ideas?
I will make some votes for carbon
here: http://cryptotop.com/

http://coinok.pw would like to support this coin and apply for bounties. please let us know.

great let's see what tell dev
Activity: 42
Hello Miners!

everyone having a good time?
anyhoo.  i was thinking if we found a way to promote the coin on different forums and get some exposure on the currency we could help push the trade price up a bit.

any ideas?
Activity: 155
VOTE FOR CARBON COIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
CARB: LHvoanXJ6sZUKeMwzLuu3k2xCuHqpDTvDz
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw would like to support this coin and apply for bounties. please let us know.
Activity: 233
I certainly won't.
15, 20 and even 40 satoshi is WAY too cheap for this coin.
Activity: 47

be a strong community. i will not sell, i promise.
guys look at the OP. We still need all these things which we are paying a bounty for...
Help us to push this coin!

Building a Blockchain explorer now.  As long as "real work" doesn't interrupt, it should be ready soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 18
guys look at the OP. We still need all these things which we are paying a bounty for...
Help us to push this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: