Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH] - page 8. (Read 44223 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Appears the pplns did not work properly last night, not exactly sure what the issue is, but we are digging into it now.

We were just alerted of this issue!  This is not a scam pool, but something has happened and now we will work to figure out the problem.  

We will re-run it(pplns) and correct it so shares will be credited for all those transactions.

*Update,  we are noticing that over 14m in coins have yet to be confirmed.   Balances are not available until blocks are confirmed.   Why this is taking so long, is a good chance that the nodes have really dwindled.

*Update, in the transactions logs credits are currently being processed.  So there is roughly 14m of back logs, of blocks to be confirmed before they process.  

*Update, the pool is currently working at normal.  The coin issue was an isolated time frame.  If this cannot be solved automatically, we will simply create a ledger where you can put in your username, and verify wallet.  We will manually just send any user who was effected during that time.

Any update today @hashrapid?
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Hi guys
Please VOTE for Carbon coin on the CRYPTSY exchanger >> https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000747
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
FYI, we are back up and running in case anyone hadn't noticed:
http://carbon.scryptominers.com
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So how is this coin doing?
Activity: 7
well devs appear to a died...
Appears the pplns did not work properly last night, not exactly sure what the issue is, but we are digging into it now.

We were just alerted of this issue!  This is not a scam pool, but something has happened and now we will work to figure out the problem.  

We will re-run it(pplns) and correct it so shares will be credited for all those transactions.

*Update,  we are noticing that over 14m in coins have yet to be confirmed.   Balances are not available until blocks are confirmed.   Why this is taking so long, is a good chance that the nodes have really dwindled.

*Update, in the transactions logs credits are currently being processed.  So there is roughly 14m of back logs, of blocks to be confirmed before they process.  

*Update, the pool is currently working at normal.  The coin issue was an isolated time frame.  If this cannot be solved automatically, we will simply create a ledger where you can put in your username, and verify wallet.  We will manually just send any user who was effected during that time.

Any update?
Activity: 294

We have not long setup and getting a similar issues I believe, cronjob is freezing every now and then and unconfirmed coins are only showing in transaction page. This seems to be an issue with the wallet as far as I can see (need to confirm this yet), unconfirmed blocks are not showing in balance until confirmed. I have dropped the dev a pm but just want to share the info.

**NOTE: Payouts are working as they should the unconfirmed balance statistic on the dashboard page is the only thing that seems to be effected by this.

(Dropped you a PM coinhash)

Certainly being patient; my "lost" shares were confirmed. Thanks for looking into it.
Activity: 336
If we want this coin to stand a chance we shoulde vote it up at the mintpal trading site.
Remember to vote 3 times in a row and go back every hour to vote 3 times more.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Also dev what's your game plan not seeing any action, this coin will die soon if not properly promoted!

Let's VOTE people
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

330 votes now we need about 35000
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

Yourmine Carboncoin Pool Now Open!

JOIN HERE!

** Please note we have set the estimated block payout to 150k as each block being 1-300k, this does not effect the payout all blocks found are counted and paid fairly by the PPLNS system.

I am here now and all is good... just sayin....

nice lookin pool Smiley

is it really worth mining this coin?

I have followed these guys over 3 different coins now ... never had 1 problem with them..... and now Ruby coin I am taking a good look.... maybe worth grabbing a couple of mil and sitting on them see what happens Smiley

Yourmine came thru for me during the trl launch, silky smooth operation & zero issues since I started mining there. I suspect they're closet trolls too! Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

JOIN HERE!

** Please note we have set the estimated block payout to 150k as each block being 1-300k, this does not effect the payout all blocks found are counted and paid fairly by the PPLNS system.

nice lookin pool Smiley

I have followed these guys over 3 different coins now ... never had 1 problem with them..... and now Ruby coin I am taking a good look.... maybe worth grabbing a couple of mil and sitting on them see what happens Smiley
Activity: 302
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Carbon staff! why you don't have any ads for your coin?
To the moon!
Activity: 12

*Update, in the transactions logs credits are currently being processed.  So there is roughly 14m of back logs, of blocks to be confirmed before they process. 

You may want to address this thread as well:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashrapidcom-pool-scam-carbon-coin-475035
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 42
is it really worth mining any coin these days, it's becoming like the lotto, but this one was already on a exchange when it came up so I figured heck why not can't hurt to give it a go till something better comes along...

fair enough. get in while the gettin is good and move on.

are you going to mine Ruby Coin??
looks promising.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459622.460

http://www.rubycoin.org/
is it really worth mining any coin these days, it's becoming like the lotto, but this one was already on a exchange when it came up so I figured heck why not can't hurt to give it a go till something better comes along...
Activity: 42

JOIN HERE!

nice lookin pool Smiley

JOIN HERE!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
what should i convert my 150k CARB into on cryptorush?

You can convert them from your wallet to mine!  Cool
hit them up on twitter - they seem pretty active.

I dont have a twitter account, otherwise I would.

https://twitter.com/hashrapid
Pages:
Jump to: