Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CARBON COIN - Payout x1.5 and more at Launch! - [CRYPTORUSH] - page 13. (Read 44223 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 500
I know people hate to hear this but going to an exchange too soon kills a coin.  A coin needs to build up its community and create a "need" to possess the coin.  If there is no value or reason to own coins, when it hits the exchange the only movement is DOWN.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Don't forget to vote for Carbon each hour on MintPal https://www.mintpal.com/voting

And to vote for it on Cryptsy ! (+1 and like the idea) https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000048
Activity: 47
The dev should start to build the coin, we are waiting for you.
Activity: 56
also, why is the scryptominers pool not listed ? its the best pool for this coin

We must be careful with this. Scryptominers is good pool, but we need to split between all pools
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
also, why is the scryptominers pool not listed ? its the best pool for this coin
Activity: 16
Thanks scryptominers, I have received all coins Cheesy And now my worker is mining on scryptominers.

I think dev will push appearing coins on exchanges after mining bonus ends (First Day Payout: x1.5, Payout for days 2-7: x1.25)
Activity: 90
why is this coin so unpopular? this had one of the smoothest launches in recent memory and i have been mining without issue since release . sadly dev seems to be silent and not much action going on here
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Come on people let's vote for this exchange
Activity: 14
i like the name too Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Come on, i like the name. make this coin big Wink

I like the name too. If only everyone agreed to use this coin.  Grin It would be very satisfying since I have like 700,000.
Activity: 62
I like to see this coin on Poloniex Exchange
Activity: 47
Come on, i like the name. make this coin big Wink
Activity: 75
Admins need to sleep too everyone

The issue with payouts has been fixed, and you'll be credited within the next 10 - 15 minutes. A few of our pools had database errors last night while I was sleeping.

Your coins are going to you now, or within the next 10 - 15 minutes. Thanks for your patience.

All received, thank you!
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Scryptominers not paying,  half my coins are stuck in unconfirmed..  

u re not alone dude

I'm bailing out to minimize damage

It takes 120 blocks to confirm and there has only been a total 891 blocks found. It will take some time for the confirmations of your coins. If there were more miners the coins would get confirmed quicker. There has been 22 blocks found network wide in the last 30 minutes.

OIC, I did not look at the network.   Thanks!

No there is a problem.  I was receiving regular payouts and they suddenly stopped, now 100k+ in unconfirmed and the last 20 blocks in block stats all say 119 confirms remaining.

This what I was mentioning before.

I'm keeping an eye on some blocks, for example block 623 is awaiting 2 confirmations and it's been that way for hours now!

WTF is going on? Other pools having the same problem?

edit: I see Hashrapid is getting confirmations.

Block 849 at scryptominers is 2.5 hours old and still 119 confirmations to go
Block 845 at Hashrapid is same age, only 38 confirmations to go
Block 922 at Hashrapid is 15 minutes old, only 115 confirmations to go

Is scryptominers screwing us? Is their wallet out of sync or something?

PEOPLE STOP USING SCRYPTOMINERS! YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID!

Confirmed, Payouts have stopped.....

Full Payout Rec'd
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Will there be a version of the wallet for OS X?

We are giving out a bounty for the wallet of OS X.

I will be back in front of my dev computer in about 8 hours.  If no one has built a Mac version of the wallet by then, I'll do it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4kz6sm47pkpvehj/CarbonCoin-Qt.dmg
Activity: 58
Appreciate the update, pool was working great from the first minute of the coin release, until this issue popped up.
Activity: 112
Admins need to sleep too everyone

The issue with payouts has been fixed, and you'll be credited within the next 10 - 15 minutes. A few of our pools had database errors last night while I was sleeping.

Your coins are going to you now, or within the next 10 - 15 minutes. Thanks for your patience.
Hi guys, you can vote for CarbonCoin on Cryptsy : https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000000048

and on MintPal : https://www.mintpal.com/voting

PS : Scryptominers stoped paying me too Sad
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
Scryptominers not paying,  half my coins are stuck in unconfirmed..  

u re not alone dude

I'm bailing out to minimize damage

It takes 120 blocks to confirm and there has only been a total 891 blocks found. It will take some time for the confirmations of your coins. If there were more miners the coins would get confirmed quicker. There has been 22 blocks found network wide in the last 30 minutes.

OIC, I did not look at the network.   Thanks!

No there is a problem.  I was receiving regular payouts and they suddenly stopped, now 100k+ in unconfirmed and the last 20 blocks in block stats all say 119 confirms remaining.

This what I was mentioning before.

I'm keeping an eye on some blocks, for example block 623 is awaiting 2 confirmations and it's been that way for hours now!

WTF is going on? Other pools having the same problem?

edit: I see Hashrapid is getting confirmations.

Block 849 at scryptominers is 2.5 hours old and still 119 confirmations to go
Block 845 at Hashrapid is same age, only 38 confirmations to go
Block 922 at Hashrapid is 15 minutes old, only 115 confirmations to go

Is scryptominers screwing us? Is their wallet out of sync or something?

PEOPLE STOP USING SCRYPTOMINERS! YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID!

Confirmed, Payouts have stopped.....
Pages:
Jump to: