Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][★ Card Platform ★] PENISIUM - Decentralized E-Peen Capital - page 2. (Read 14114 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Seems there is no more updates for this project? Any development of the planned GUI web wallet?
Looking forward to having some news!
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
someone sold 250K Penisiums, but i got only 10K from devs!!

So, i am a macho, yep?
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Has there been any updates to the standalone wallet? It is pretty close to a month sense it was announced.
There is no updates being announced maybe in their website youll find your answer, this thread is not updated from time to time.
Months will be counted before its next developments.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Has there been any updates to the standalone wallet? It is pretty close to a month sense it was announced.
First of all, the tokens and cards are traded on the counterparty Dex, not on Waves platform!
counterparty is lowering the fees soon, hopefully there will be more incentive to place buy and sell orders.
Merit: 252
Update! Sep 2017.

We have a developer working on a GUI web wallet built from the ground up! Will post some updates on that in the near future Smiley

A place to view, buy, sell your Penisium and any card on the Penisium platform!

In the mean time join the Telegram channel, it's very active! Tell your friends and make a card!

This is an amazing news! Can't wait to see it working! Would you have an estimate of the leading time?
Hopefully the new update will make it more visible to others investors to jump in and buy more penisium coin.
It's been awhile since price moving or hopefully you will move penisium to others exchanger.  Fee too high in waves wallet.  Sad
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
I think the coin should be at least added to an exchange, there are many options.  It doesn't have to be to a major one yet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
i understand that the telegram channel is very active but i do request that some more frequent updates are posted here as well so that bitcointalk keeps in motion as well, that update from the dev is a sign that penisium is growing.

I would agree with this.  Many people use this forum as their main go to site for information on numerous cryptos.  If some news/update is worthy enough to post in their telegram/slack/whatever then it's worth it to take a few extra minutes and pass on the information here too.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
i understand that the telegram channel is very active but i do request that some more frequent updates are posted here as well so that bitcointalk keeps in motion as well, that update from the dev is a sign that penisium is growing.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Update! Sep 2017.

We have a developer working on a GUI web wallet built from the ground up! Will post some updates on that in the near future Smiley

In the mean time join the Telegram channel, it's very active! Tell your friends and make a card!

Seems the team are working hard, but the counterwallet seems very complex and i would not sell mine now.
I will wait for that developments to be announce. Penisium must be listed in other exchanges before the price completely plummet.
Is there a list of all the entires and rewards somewhere?

You can find the proof-of-lol distribution here:
https://penisium.org/ico-rewards/

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Is there a list of all the entires and rewards somewhere?
Update! Sep 2017.

great news at last, counter wallet fee is like crazy high.

I hear that.

I'll be looking forward to the wallet, good luck. Smiley
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
selling 250k penisium for 30 sat each, pm if interest
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Update! Sep 2017.

great news at last, counter wallet fee is like crazy high.
Update! Sep 2017.

This is an amazing news! Can't wait to see it working! Would you have an estimate of the leading time?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Update! Sep 2017.

Activity: 180
https://penisium.org/cards/ - check this list from time to time if you're Penisium supporter or just a peen lover! Nice new cards!
And always are some offers up for penisium . Btw devs are working on getting on exchanges , marketcap and i'm pretty sure a wallet .
If all that stuff is actually in the works then the coin will be fine, we just have to give it some time.  It's still new after all.
Activity: 158
I am holding my initial 50 k penisium , but as long as this coin doesn't leave the counterwallet dex unfortunately it will not go anywhere .
The crowd of this coin is only the initial members who took part in the airdrop , in order to bring more people into it we need to list it on some other exchange otherwise it will soon die  , it's price is already a lot lower since it's first days of trading.

And always are some offers up for penisium . Btw devs are working on getting on exchanges , marketcap and i'm pretty sure a wallet .
Pages:
Jump to: