Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][★ Card Platform ★] PENISIUM - Decentralized E-Peen Capital - page 3. (Read 14113 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am holding my initial 50 k penisium , but as long as this coin doesn't leave the counterwallet dex unfortunately it will not go anywhere .
The crowd of this coin is only the initial members who took part in the airdrop , in order to bring more people into it we need to list it on some other exchange otherwise it will soon die  , it's price is already a lot lower since it's first days of trading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am not holding much, but only 10k which I am planning to hold. I know it will be worth it. Just hodl.
Activity: 1289
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
But why would someone buy a card ? Just because it looks cool ?  And like I said , any value that it may hold it will be only on the counterwallet dex , other than that I don't see it.

Obviously, you can buy anything you like if you can afford to purchase it. The card is created by burning some tokens and asset creation, so it is another form of penisium which I think it is more valuable.

The amount of issued penisium tokens are limited so the value might go up long term, right? Because people use them to create cards and the these tokens are burnt forever.
Yes, I am hodling my penisium until almost of the supply has been burned creating card, before sell mine.

Its cheap right now and if have some penny to risk, you might wanna buy more penisium.
Activity: 180
But why would someone buy a card ? Just because it looks cool ?  And like I said , any value that it may hold it will be only on the counterwallet dex , other than that I don't see it.

Obviously, you can buy anything you like if you can afford to purchase it. The card is created by burning some tokens and asset creation, so it is another form of penisium which I think it is more valuable.

The amount of issued penisium tokens are limited so the value might go up long term, right? Because people use them to create cards and the these tokens are burnt forever.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

What about adding this coin on some other exchanges other than the counter wallet one ?  I think it's the right step to make , it will also attract more followers to this project.
I dont know about the dev, they are many but the developments is slow, also the buy sell at counter wallet is at very low price and volume.

Devs are very active in the telegram group. There are lots of discussion on how to move the concept forward. Recently, a new template (template less) for cards implemented, lower price for card creation.
Card platform is in the pipeline. Other exchanges considered.
The problem is that of the counterwallet dex these cards hold 0 value .

Card holders are not very keen on placing sell orders on the exchange as the demand is not high yet. Once the platform will grow and cards request increase, I think you will see more order positions.
Activity: 155
Looking forward to see this project on exchange. Is there any progress with exchange part? I think it will boost the project.
Merit: 252
Buying all penisum, private message me
Done pm you. Check them out, are we going to use escrow or how?
What about adding this coin on some other exchanges other than the counter wallet one ?  I think it's the right step to make , it will also attract more followers to this project.
I dont know about the dev, they are many but the developments is slow, also the buy sell at counter wallet is at very low price and volume.

Devs are very active in the telegram group. There are lots of discussion on how to move the concept forward. Recently, a new template (template less) for cards implemented, lower price for card creation.
The problem is that of the counterwallet dex these cards hold 0 value .
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Buying all penisum, private message me

Activity: 154
I just realized that orders on the Counterparty Dex have some kind of timeout since I never used it before.  I put in a sell order fairly high and forgot about it.  I go back to check on it today and realize it's no longer there and the coins have been returned to my balance.  WTF, well that was a waste of money.  I never cancelled it manually.  That's a ridiculously high fee all things considered, I'm not using that again.  Hopefully this coin gets added to a proper exchange.

That is the nature of any decentralised exchange. You pay a fee to write the transaction to the blockchain.
Whether or not your order is filled, you pay the fee regardless.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I just realized that orders on the Counterparty Dex have some kind of timeout since I never used it before.  I put in a sell order fairly high and forgot about it.  I go back to check on it today and realize it's no longer there and the coins have been returned to my balance.  WTF, well that was a waste of money.  I never cancelled it manually.  That's a ridiculously high fee all things considered, I'm not using that again.  Hopefully this coin gets added to a proper exchange.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Guys, please take a look at these BEAUTIFUL and funny cards: https://penisium.org/cards/  Shocked

I wish to have a simple way to buy them without these counterparty orders, too complicated for me Sad
I have 50k penisium, we can do it manually. Gimme best price. And we do it by escrow.
I suggest that you keep your penisium for a while, its value are rising and can rise more in the future.
I am hodling mine and will learn how to make a card to make it more vauluable in the future.
I don't know how to make a card, kind of complicated much for me. Gonna figure out how to do it ,I have tried to make one last time but seems like I enter some few wrong step.gonna re-do the card
 When I got some free time.
isnt their a tutorial or document elaborating more on how to make these cars, dev, can you post a tutorial or a document, it will ease and simplify this and makes it even more interesting.
Guys, please take a look at these BEAUTIFUL and funny cards: https://penisium.org/cards/  Shocked

I wish to have a simple way to buy them without these counterparty orders, too complicated for me Sad
I have 50k penisium, we can do it manually. Gimme best price. And we do it by escrow.
I suggest that you keep your penisium for a while, its value are rising and can rise more in the future.
I am hodling mine and will learn how to make a card to make it more vauluable in the future.
I don't know how to make a card, kind of complicated much for me. Gonna figure out how to do it ,I have tried to make one last time but seems like I enter some few wrong step.gonna re-do the card
 When I got some free time.
Activity: 1289
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''

Pages:
Jump to: