Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 15. (Read 2693 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110
CATA network has two important components, First is metadata storage, which is designed based on Minerva. The second is file storage, which is designed based on IPFS cluster in first period. These both components will help CATA in achieving there goal that is decentralized storage. In future we expect that we have some decentralized storage in some form.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Decentralized storage is required by not only NFTs but also by other blockchain based systems like DAPPs. Many are waiting for the launch of such projects since the NFT domain is overwhelmed by new projects but not many are providing solution to already existing problems. Lets wait and see how this project comes out.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
NFT is coming more stronger then we think, I don't know how they will behave in future but right now everyone is talking about them and thats why i think CATA has huge market to capture. In days to come we see more and more CATA projects and there will more demand of CATA solution i.e. decentralized storage. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
CATA team has provided one of core solution to blockchain i.e. providing a complete one-stop solution for Dapp data storage. The project is in its early stages and if they can convince investors (not only reply on crowdfunding) they can get huge business. Since those who understand blockchain knows how big this project will be, if they deliver what they are saying.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
That's something interesting to read that they will reserve some coins for people who are crypto fan. I think such reservation must be made compulsory by all new projects. People who spend time on study the project must be given due respect.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
If you would like to invest in this round, you can send e-mails to [email protected], with a brief introduction about yourself. We will reply you as soon as possible and have a further discussion.

Thanks for clarifying the issue. Can you please elaborate what sort of information one should include while writing you the email? I am hearing this for the first time that investors need to tell something about them to invest.

Feel free! Anything, such as projects you've been involved in, or your insights into the crypto, decentralized storage, etc.
Since this project is still in its early stages, we prefer to receive support from projects that are more related to the project itself or to the ecology, rather than just money.
If you are from a related project or organization, we would love to establish a partnership with you. Of course, if you are just a big fan of crypto, we can reserve some amount of tokens for you, but we need to communicate with you by email first.

Thanks!
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
If you would like to invest in this round, you can send e-mails to [email protected], with a brief introduction about yourself. We will reply you as soon as possible and have a further discussion.

Thanks for clarifying the issue. Can you please elaborate what sort of information one should include while writing you the email? I am hearing this for the first time that investors need to tell something about them to invest.
And hey!

I see a lot of people are asking about token sale, here is an explanation:
We are currently conducting the only round of fundraising of CATA within the ecosystem. We will accept support from projects in the ecosystem, not only in terms of funding, but also in terms of technical cooperation, community building, etc.

Thanks!

Exactly! We think there is still a big gap in the decentralized storage, especially in the mid-tier tools part. That's what we hope to do. We are currently able to provide sql-compatible query engines and will introduce more useful tools in the future.

Can you explain what services you are offering to improve mid-tier tools in decentralized storage? Moreover, you still missed the key point that is asked on this thread over and over again i.e. where we can invest in this project?

Now we have set up a query engine on top of the Decentralized File System, that means developers can manage structured data and query them effectively also in decentralized manner. It may serve like a decentralized database and it is sql-compatible and serverless. And we are going to integrate more tools including cache, cdn, RDF, and even AI-related tools in the future.
And sorry for missing the point about investment. We currently have a fundraising program and it is still in progress. You can send E-mail to [email protected] for further information.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11

Exactly! We think there is still a big gap in the decentralized storage, especially in the mid-tier tools part. That's what we hope to do. We are currently able to provide sql-compatible query engines and will introduce more useful tools in the future.

Can you explain what services you are offering to improve mid-tier tools in decentralized storage? Moreover, you still missed the key point that is asked on this thread over and over again i.e. where we can invest in this project?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

Blockchain is complex and right now there is no single file system available that can meet upper layer expectations. We need more of stuff that can handle databases, data warehouses, CDNs etc. If CATA is the solution designed for this then it will be a huge success.

Everything looks great and from what I can see a lot of people would like to invest in this idea now.
Could you please provide some information about the token you want to create and its functionalities, or at least some approximate date of starting the sale?

Blockchain is complex and right now there is no single file system available that can meet upper layer expectations. We need more of stuff that can handle databases, data warehouses, CDNs etc. If CATA is the solution designed for this then it will be a huge success.

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
How do I buy this?

This is something I am badly looking for. Despite all my efforts I cant find answer to this query. If I can get to know how can I buy CATA, I will defiantly grab lots of them. I am sure it will go up but with time.

Indeed, there is not a word about private sale or sales at all in the documentation or in the Whitepaper.
The project is announced in the token-related section of the forum, so it would be strange if it had its own source of funding.
I think we just have to wait for the announcement of tokenomics details and roadmap.
Activity: 19
How do I buy this?

This is something I am badly looking for. Despite all my efforts I cant find answer to this query. If I can get to know how can I buy CATA, I will defiantly grab lots of them. I am sure it will go up but with time.
Activity: 5
How do I buy this?
Activity: 82
Merit: 5

Thats a good news. We need to learn more such news to get familiar with whats going on.
Minerva is back bone on CATA. It takes benefit of flexibility of Drill’s query engine and the scalability facto of IPFS's filesystem which is decentralized. Every user of Minerva has a local node, and the Minerva nodes form a peer-to-peer network. A user who has a particular dataset in her local store is a provider for that dataset, and can accept queries about it from other users in the network.

The concept of decentralized storage system is much awaited solution which crypto industry will welcome with open arms. CATA has secured it future share by jumping in this niche at very beginning.
Activity: 48
Going through there docs I came to know that "CATA's Metadata Engine, Minerva, is released now!".

Its a data query engine built upon a combination of three co-operating components: Qri- the data management tool, Drill- the distributed query engine, and IPFS- the storage backend. (source)

Thats a good news. We need to learn more such news to get familiar with whats going on.
Minerva is back bone on CATA. It takes benefit of flexibility of Drill’s query engine and the scalability facto of IPFS's filesystem which is decentralized. Every user of Minerva has a local node, and the Minerva nodes form a peer-to-peer network. A user who has a particular dataset in her local store is a provider for that dataset, and can accept queries about it from other users in the network.
Activity: 19
Going through there docs I came to know that "CATA's Metadata Engine, Minerva, is released now!".

Its a data query engine built upon a combination of three co-operating components: Qri- the data management tool, Drill- the distributed query engine, and IPFS- the storage backend. (source)
copper member
Activity: 50
World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain
There is dire need for general purpose cloud storage that can be used by all DAPPs in current environment and this is what CATA main aim is. If CATA comes up with what they promised i.e. to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications. no one can control them from going to moon.

There are many people in queue to see the results of CATA. But i don't see much update on website nor here. OP can you please update us where I can find update about this project. Since I am interested in investing here.
Activity: 43
There is dire need for general purpose cloud storage that can be used by all DAPPs in current environment and this is what CATA main aim is. If CATA comes up with what they promised i.e. to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications. no one can control them from going to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: