Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 16. (Read 2603 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Crypto market is embracing NFT revolution with open arms and there are fair chances that NFT will be the new big thing in crypto market after BTC. I think the idea put forwarded by CATA is realistic and very much desired, lets see when they come up with original project.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Grab as much CATA as you can before it's officially launched. This coin has the ability to go up. I can't say what price it will acquire but it will be a good one. The use case they have proposed is certainly attract more and more investors with time.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
Seems like the project is in its initial stages thats why we dont see info related to token sale, team etc. This is just my suggestion to CATA team that they must seek funding from private investors also not just rely on crowdfunding.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The way BTC is going I am very much sure we will see alt coins in action too. Can someone guide how and where to buy CATA?

Its good project that is targeting both FLOW blockchain and storage over the blockchain. Its like killing two birds with single stone.
Activity: 30
CATA is aiming to build a new complete infrastructure for decentralized data storage. If we talk about Decentralized apps they have more complex data storage requirements. Not a single file system can meet all of upper layer applications.  The current decentralized ecosystem desperately needs more tools (e.g., databases, data warehouses, CDNs...), which is  exactly the role that CATA is expected to play.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This project is really good and innovative but the team is not doing justice to this project by hiding the dev info and token sale. I request the team to kindly tell us how much platform they have developed so far and how much is left behind. Moreover, token sale info also needs to be there on-site by now. I am interested to know wt protocols they are developing for flow blockchain.
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
Flow blockchain is one of the popular blockchain offering NFT solutions. CATA is set of protocols that are made to be in compliance with FLOW. This is a big task. I just wanna know whether CATA has necessary team to come with such solutions.
Activity: 43
Right now there is debate everywhere about NFT. I can see NFTs on Binance also. For the time being they are hit and everyone running after them but cant say about there future.
CATA has done some good thing by jumping straight away with solution for FLOW blockchain and decentralization storage. 
copper member
Activity: 50
World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain
Whenever new things come in crypto mart everyone went crazy and start running after it but in the end we only see BTC and few alt coins that are standing firmly. I don't think same may be the case with NFT as they have solid idea and will remain there in years to come. Its just my 2 cents.
Activity: 48
NFT in very short time has gone up to the moon. It seems that this trend of NFT won't end very soon rather it will go more up in days to come. I think we need to see more details of this project like who is behind them and token sale. I am interested in buying it but have no idea how to buy it. Can OP guide me?

Yes. If you go and look around this forum you will find lots of posts related to NFT. CATA is killing two birds with one stone i.e targeting FLOW blockchain and solving decentralized storage problems. Lets see whether they roll out what they promised ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
NFT in very short time has gone up to the moon. It seems that this trend of NFT won't end very soon rather it will go more up in days to come. I think we need to see more details of this project like who is behind them and token sale. I am interested in buying it but have no idea how to buy it. Can OP guide me?
Activity: 46
Cloud computing is a great idea along with NFT. I have seen another new project called vaccine coin, where they are going to use NFT in medicine to prevent the pandemic viruses.

There are many projects that are moving to NFT and in near future we will see more and more NFT based projects. CATA has done a great job by providing solutions of problems that are very soon to be encountered.
Activity: 11
AFAIK they are building a general purpose cloud storage infrastructure for Web 3.0 that is different from current decentralized
storage solutions (e.g. Filecoin, Arweave, etc.).
Its not just a specific storage module (e.g. file system or database). Rather they are building a more complete storage system, or rather, a decentralized Big Data system, to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications.

Decentralized BDS (Minerva) and Decentralized FS (IPFS) are what CATA offers as new infrastructure for decentralized data storage. Definatly its something badly required in decentralized data storage.
Activity: 46
AFAIK they are building a general purpose cloud storage infrastructure for Web 3.0 that is different from current decentralized
storage solutions (e.g. Filecoin, Arweave, etc.).
Its not just a specific storage module (e.g. file system or database). Rather they are building a more complete storage system, or rather, a decentralized Big Data system, to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications.
Activity: 4
Cloud computing is a great idea along with NFT. I have seen another new project called vaccine coin, where they are going to use NFT in medicine to prevent the pandemic viruses.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
The project idea is great, other than that this project was created with the Flow community. However, there is still not much information displayed on the site, when does the team plan to release full project information?

That's quite true. If you go through there site you wont find any details about team, roadmap and sale. CATA is designing protocols that are for FLOW blockchain and this is something huge. I am interested in investing some cash in this project, OP can u share some details of token sale?
The details of token sale even not exist on their whitepaper, or this is because there's no token sale for the project.
But when I judge by op post, about token distribution I see portion token for qualified contributors, I quite believe the meaning is should be going to who participated on sale.

The community ambassador program is for person that advertise CATA project to people. This program will help in bringing more people to CATA community. Building a strong community is good initiative for long run success.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
The project idea is great, other than that this project was created with the Flow community. However, there is still not much information displayed on the site, when does the team plan to release full project information?

That's quite true. If you go through there site you wont find any details about team, roadmap and sale. CATA is designing protocols that are for FLOW blockchain and this is something huge. I am interested in investing some cash in this project, OP can u share some details of token sale?
The details of token sale even not exist on their whitepaper, or this is because there's no token sale for the project.
But when I judge by op post, about token distribution I see portion token for qualified contributors, I quite believe the meaning is should be going to who participated on sale.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Activity: 15
Whenever any coin in crypto goes up it goes way up. If you wanna take chance in any coin then better invest in it before its officially launched on exchanges. CATA seems very solid project to me and I am keeping a close eye on it, specially on its compliance with FLOW blockchains.
Pages:
Jump to: