Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 18. (Read 2603 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

4. Signup Educational Program: The purpose of the program is to spread knowledge of decentralized storage around the world, and enable more users and Dapps to experience the new manner of decentralized storage service provided by CATA .Our goal is to reach as many people and decentralized projects as possible with our educational programs before running out of funds.

This is a great initiative and every crypto project should spare some funds for such educational programs. New people joining the crypto world doesn't know wts the difference b/w decentralized (BTC) and centralized (XRP). Its very important to keep alive the original concept of crypto proposed by Satoshi back in 2008.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
How long have you been working in digital or crypto industry? Because now it looks like your team very fast made project using very popular theme - NFT - for making fast money.
Im feeling doubt to accuse this as another money grabber or fast money for the developers.
This is not a money grabber like so many garbage projects that issued by the scammers in the market.
CATA was also working on the cloud storage for the NFT.

I thought that the team has been working on the crypto since a long time ago or have enough experience.

CATA dev, can you tell me where i can find more information about the social group of CATA. I can only find twitter and github but it's better to talk with the developers directy

Unfortunately it has become a norm to accuse a project as scam without any solid evidence. CATA is no doubt a superb project with a very strong use case. If there team can develop what they are projecting then it will be surely a moon shot.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
How long have you been working in digital or crypto industry? Because now it looks like your team very fast made project using very popular theme - NFT - for making fast money.
Im feeling doubt to accuse this as another money grabber or fast money for the developers.
This is not a money grabber like so many garbage projects that issued by the scammers in the market.
CATA was also working on the cloud storage for the NFT.

I thought that the team has been working on the crypto since a long time ago or have enough experience.

CATA dev, can you tell me where i can find more information about the social group of CATA. I can only find twitter and github but it's better to talk with the developers directy
Activity: 36
You must also try to reach investors in person not just rely on crowd funding. This will give you a wide spectrum for attracting investors for this project. Due to too much scam in crypto industry, investors are scared of investing in new projects. But if you have a legitimate project then do approach them from different angles.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Activity: 36
Hi
i am interested in CATA Community Ambassador Recruitment, the reward for this program is limited to CATA tokens only or is there any other reward also in BTC, ETC, FLOW etc. Let me know if admin is reading this.
After going this thread I have a question, CATA is designed only to handle NFT projects or it can handle platform developed for general blockchain? Handling sql queries, indexing is very useful for eCommerce projects, can they get benefit from CATA?

Since NFT has strong storage and retrieval requirements, we plan to take NFT as our first target scenario, which will guide the first phase of development of CATA.
Of course there are more scenarios that will require indexing, and we will move on to the next iteration when the first phase of product is stable. General-purposed storage will also be one of our goals.

I think it will be great if you embed general-purpose storage also in CATA. Since this will allow more members to have stake in CATA, we dont know how long this summer of NFT will long. If CATA provides general storage also then it will continue to grow even if we have NFT winters.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
After going this thread I have a question, CATA is designed only to handle NFT projects or it can handle platform developed for general blockchain? Handling sql queries, indexing is very useful for eCommerce projects, can they get benefit from CATA?

Since NFT has strong storage and retrieval requirements, we plan to take NFT as our first target scenario, which will guide the first phase of development of CATA.
Of course there are more scenarios that will require indexing, and we will move on to the next iteration when the first phase of product is stable. General-purposed storage will also be one of our goals.
Activity: 30

Blockchain is complex and right now there is no single file system available that can meet upper layer expectations. We need more of stuff that can handle databases, data warehouses, CDNs etc. If CATA is the solution designed for this then it will be a huge success.
Activity: 41
Flow Blockchain has gained success in very short time and addressing both Flow and nft storage in one single project is big deal. OP you have necessary team that can develop this project? Since its a big project, development requires trained manpower.
Activity: 48
NFT is perhaps one of very few concepts that have received good response from community.
I have a query regarding cata, can you give an analysis of how much cost effective is data storage on this blockchain and how much benefit it gives to user.?

NFT projects are at very early stages and NFT has the potential to reach 10x. So there is no reason not to invest here. Game development will find nft based storage ideal. Since its fast n easy to access data from nft blockchain  and not to forget its low price.
Activity: 48
NFT is perhaps one of very few concepts that have received good response from community.
I have a query regarding cata, can you give an analysis of how much cost effective is data storage on this blockchain and how much benefit it gives to user.?
As per my understanding, this project is taking concept of Filecoin one step ahead i.e. it will easy to retrieve data from the storage since there is metadata layer available. What else do you offer apart from this feature?

Yes. By analogy, Filecoin is a file system, and we will act as a database, cache, cdn, etc. in addition to a file system.
copper member
Activity: 5
As per my understanding, this project is taking concept of Filecoin one step ahead i.e. it will easy to retrieve data from the storage since there is metadata layer available. What else do you offer apart from this feature?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Is there any MVP or demo available where we can see this working in actual? Can you also offer comments on how fast one can retrieve his data using your platform?
CATA has identified one shortage of NFT n proposed its solution.
Do you have any plan to launched some other features also or stick with storage only?
Actually,we are focusing on general decentralized storage solution.
NFT is the hottest topic currently and it has strong requirement of storage. That's why we plan to build the first version of CATA for NFT.
Do you have any plan to enlist on any exchnage? secondly, whats the price of CATA token right now, if I wanna buy it now.
CATA is still in private sale stage for now. We plan to gradually enlist on exchange after the mainnet  is launched.
Activity: 37
CATA has identified one shortage of NFT n proposed its solution.
Do you have any plan to launched some other features also or stick with storage only?
Activity: 47
In my view, DAPPs evolution with time may generate need for advance decentralized storage and by then we can only see how effective are such storage solutions. Those who are already in this niche will defiantly get the edge.
Pages:
Jump to: