Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Catcoin - 0.9.1.1 - Old thread. Locked. Please use 0.9.2 thread. - page 67. (Read 131010 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
now you all minin` now all interested to 80-90% of the so called comunity: FUCK YOU.

Euhmm I have like what 400-500Khs and been mining all the time sustaining the network
I was obviously talking about the fuckers that jumped in at low diff.

Its going to happen, there is nothing we can do to stop it. Dogecoin miners will start hopping over to catcoin now. Inb4 mass flood of miners and diff shoots back up.
Activity: 322
now you all minin` now all interested to 80-90% of the so called comunity: FUCK YOU.

Euhmm I have like what 400-500Khs and been mining all the time sustaining the network
I was obviously talking about the fuckers that jumped in at low diff.
also you better pray that the diff doesn't get updated on the charts websites because when it does there will be a shitstorm of multipools.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Activity: 311
 Catcoin    $ 537,697    $ 0.50    1,067,350 CAT    $ 14,574    +37.60 %

Grin  Grin   Grin  Grin

catcoin will be better than dogecoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Now this is what i like to see:
Daaaaammmnnnnn

lol lol it's getting even worse (not really Cheesy) by the min as diff is still droping and price is rising, its going to the moon

Oh and I'm starting to get some cat pennies, at diff 108 took me severals hours/day or two to get them penies at my low hashrate, well I guess supporting the network all this time was not a waste of time (even my contribution was small)
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
I hope http://catcoins.biz/charts/ adapts any soon
I would like to see how it behaves in the coming waves.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Diff is going under 1. CAT is staying at #1 on coinwarz for a while yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Synching of the updated wallet is stuck at 21347th block...? Any idea...?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The download is fine. I'm running that wallet personally on two different machines.
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
Chrom doesn't wants me to download this:
Windows .zip file: http://catcoinwallets.com/win/CatWallet0890.zip
It says unusal/non standard download and it could be dangerous!?
I don't know chrom enough so I don't know in which way chrom thinks this is a dangerous download.
Is that zip file corrupt/incomplete or something?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
20% growth in the last 24hrs. Not bad, not bad at all.

I agree
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Coinwarz updated.

Prepare for diff raise Cheesy
Activity: 364
now don't everybody jump in at once with the mining, yall just hang back while I lower the diff for you to a nice profitable level wouldn't want to distract you from mining doge and leaf and whatnot while I help a coin that I no longer hold because my wallet corrupted but I still wanna help because it was my first altcoin and I feel I have a duty towards it.

do you have the wallet file?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
20% growth in the last 24hrs. Not bad, not bad at all.
Activity: 210
Coinwarz is still reporting the old difficulty. The net hash will probably stay fairly low until that changes, which is fine with me.

No arguments here. More coins for us.
Activity: 168
Coinwarz is still reporting the old difficulty. The net hash will probably stay fairly low until that changes, which is fine with me.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Catcoin price is rising! Buy in before its too late
Pages:
Jump to: