Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Catcoin - Scrypt meow! - page 9. (Read 470628 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 23, 2014, 11:36:25 PM
@kisa2005

I sent you a PM.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 23, 2014, 11:17:20 PM
so, does anybody still think we don't need that fix?
looks like i'm going to be virtually solo mining for the next week or so...

yeah ... wonder what the guys who bought in at 0.001+ are thinking right now ? hell if it was me I would be pushing MH at cat like crazy.

or was it h2o (middlecoin) that rose the price artificially so that he can dump what they mine in the low diff times.
don't worry cat will rise again, the difficulty fix is coming soon. remember .001 is still a bargain price. within 3 months you won't be able to touch this coin for less than five times that, so keep holding be patient and wait it out. some of us are here for the good of the coin and the cat will not only survive, but flourish...

+1
looking forward to the months of fulfilling work and cooperation to come! i will be increasing my CATstake later today in order to stay generous towards supporters who do some real contribution to promote CAT out there Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 23, 2014, 09:59:19 PM

yeah ... wonder what the guys who bought in at 0.001+ are thinking right now ? hell if it was me I would be pushing MH at cat like crazy.

or was it h2o (middlecoin) that rose the price artificially so that he can dump what they mine in the low diff times.
don't worry cat will rise again, the difficulty fix is coming soon. remember .001 is still a bargain price. within 3 months you won't be able to touch this coin for less than five times that, so keep holding be patient and wait it out. some of us are here for the good of the coin and the cat will not only survive, but flourish...
Activity: 322
January 23, 2014, 09:33:28 PM

January 23, 2014, 09:17:22 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 23, 2014, 08:13:32 PM
i think Poolerino is going to cause a fork

Pools

Poolerino: 412 MH/s Catpool.pw: 13.9 MH/s Team Catcoin: 10.5 MH/s Coinium.org: 2.6 MH/s Luckyminers.com: 2.6 MH/s Cryptovalley.com: 0.6 MH/s P2Pool.name: 0.3 MH/s Argakiig.us: 0 MH/s Mintpool.co: 0 MH/s Solidpool.org P2Pool: 0 MH/s

This pool is not mining CAT, it is mining EAC and is erroneously reporting as CAT because they redirected their cat domain to EAC. Once dogeles and mack25 are around I'll get them to update the stats engine and remove those pools
January 23, 2014, 07:54:09 PM
http://poolerino.com has NO CATCOIN POOL anymore. You are measuring the eac hashrate.....

Pools

Poolerino: 412 MH/s Catpool.pw: 13.9 MH/s Team Catcoin: 10.5 MH/s Coinium.org: 2.6 MH/s Luckyminers.com: 2.6 MH/s Cryptovalley.com: 0.6 MH/s P2Pool.name: 0.3 MH/s Argakiig.us: 0 MH/s Mintpool.co: 0 MH/s Solidpool.org P2Pool: 0 MH/s
i was just looking at this http://catcoins.biz/charts/
it had me concerned
cool thanks
i think .biz should fix it's charts code...
Activity: 308
January 23, 2014, 07:51:14 PM
http://poolerino.com has NO CATCOIN POOL anymore. You are measuring the eac hashrate.....

Pools

Activity: 378
January 23, 2014, 07:50:39 PM

Pools

How do they have so many miners? Doesn't it automatically break the coin because it's more than 50%?
January 23, 2014, 07:43:14 PM

Pools

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
January 23, 2014, 05:19:40 PM
Yes, i understand that but only think CAT buyers can be confused if there are long transfertimes in and out to exchanges. Most of them do not really understand
why it happens and why wallet sometimes doesn´t sync becaus last block was a few hours ago.
I agree completely!  Getting rid of the long, slow periods will happen once we fork, but it will also happen with time as the coin grows more miners.

Something to keep in mind - CAT is almost 1 month old - wait till she's weaned and chasing mice.  Cheesy
Activity: 756
January 23, 2014, 04:37:01 PM
Seems middlecoin left cat, no Block found since the last hours.
Now we are alone with diffi 108. We won´t work to get them eaten up
with our hashrate. Until the next diffi change there are 31 Blocks left.

Problem gets worster and worster the higher the diffi is.
The difficulty is supposed to rise with hash rate - this is normal.  The modification we're testing is designed to help difficulty rise and fall  more responsively is working well so far.  Fear not - we won't be 'stuck' with this high diff. Wink

Yes, i understand that but only think CAT buyers can be confused if there are long transfertimes in and out to exchanges. Most of them do not really understand
why it happens and why wallet sometimes doesn´t sync becaus last block was a few hours ago.
Activity: 655
January 23, 2014, 04:14:59 PM

The difficulty is supposed to rise with hash rate - this is normal.  The modification we're testing is designed to help difficulty rise and fall  more responsively is working well so far.  Fear not - we won't be 'stuck' with this high diff. Wink
Activity: 322
January 23, 2014, 03:56:57 PM
Thx, so middlecoin.com mine most of the CATs and other coins as well. They choose how much hashpower to send to what coin and then exchange those coins into BTC?

there are several middlecoin servers, eu us useast uswest asia and so on and so forth. not all servers mine same coin at a time Smiley
January 23, 2014, 03:47:55 PM

January 23, 2014, 12:29:49 PM
Thx, so middlecoin.com mine most of the CATs and other coins as well. They choose how much hashpower to send to what coin and then exchange those coins into BTC?

How they split their hash i do not know, but they exchange all coins they mine to BTC. You can not choose to hold the coins they mine, payment adress is BTC.
Activity: 224
January 23, 2014, 12:03:29 PM
Activity: 308
January 23, 2014, 11:43:13 AM
As we announced in this thread 10 days ago.....

OP should edit his page...

Try to ask again: what are the biggest 3 pools for CAT out there?

You can follow them here: http://catcoins.biz/charts/#pools

Poolerino pool showed here is no longer a pool for CAT. It´s EAC now

See my post above
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
January 23, 2014, 11:32:19 AM

nice find! watch out we'll announce a giveaway soon... you need to sign up - very simple in 20 seconds.
5 CATs for each of the first 50 meaningful comments supporting CAT
- 25 cats for 25th comment!
- 50 cats for 50st comment! Wink

315 CATs bounty giveaway announced!
http://www.reddit.com/r/catcoins/comments/1vub18/giveaway_cat_in_thedailybeast_cryptocoin_guide/

just a reminder - you can earn some CATs Wink we have 13 comments sofar ....

Chain quoting this, because it's a good publicity for cat for just a simple comment and you get freecats, please comment on the artical and tell them why catcoin is the best
January 23, 2014, 10:34:56 AM
Try to ask again: what are the biggest 3 pools for CAT out there?

You can follow them here: http://catcoins.biz/charts/#pools

Poolerino pool showed here is no longer a pool for CAT. It´s EAC now

See my post above
Pages:
Jump to: