Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 28. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
actual price is 0.47 $ right now. last 10 hours for this price.
54,437,942.1588854 CASHBET COIN TOKENS SOLD .
i think they will reach hard cap soon.
Yes, I bet they will as ASENAL is the top 4 football team in English Premier League they got huge fan. With a partnership with it CashBet Coin have great committed to the crypto world
btw, KYC really good fast and easy, just grap some Coin few days ago Smiley Just hope it will hit big exchange after ICO finish
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
A good project, I like your gaming platform - it looks like it brings a good profit
Yes, they wrote that the platform brings more than $ 3 million a year
Wow, these are pretty big gatherings for a fairly small audience. Do you plan to expand the user base? It seems you have the potential to gain at least a million users.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
A good project, I like your gaming platform - it looks like it brings a good profit
Yes, they wrote that the platform brings more than $ 3 million a year
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
CashBet Coin
i know this is still going thru public sales but if am not mistaken some ppl received their coin as far back as in January. Anyway, wondering if this is the same coin that is listed on graviex

Hi Islapdonkey. Thank you for bringing this to our attention .

The coin on Graviex is not CashBet Coin, but CashBag Coin

I hope this helps clarify things Smiley
Activity: 392
Activity: 356
I always liked football, but there will be another opportunity to make bets and it's doubly nice  Cheesy
Yes, and in such a safe way! It will be interesting enough Smiley
Yes you are right. If they can successfully implement the blockchain - it will be very cool
but what can stop them from doing it? They already did it i think.
Yes, I think they are already in the testing and testing phase. But this is a test. These are different things. When 25 thousand people start using immediately - that's what you need to check.
Activity: 308
I always liked football, but there will be another opportunity to make bets and it's doubly nice  Cheesy
Yes you are right. If they can successfully implement the blockchain - it will be very cool
but what can stop them from doing it? They already did it i think.
Activity: 378
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Activity: 324
IS this one really correlated ot Arsenal football club (in Premier League)? It sounds great if the coin really supported by Arsenal.
They are sponsors of the Arsenal, that's right. You can see this both on their website and on the Arsenal website.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
i know this is still going thru public sales but if am not mistaken some ppl received their coin as far back as in January. Anyway, wondering if this is the same coin that is listed on graviex
Activity: 406
I see on arsenal website, arsenal was partner with Cashbet.
https://www.arsenal.com/news/club-welcomes-cashbet-coin-new-partner.
Wow, a great news to crypto investors. Having a huge fan base means a lot of investors believe in and follow their decisions
I didnt think Arsenal posted it on his website. Do they like it, too?
Perhaps this will attract more attention to their matches?
Naturally. It's always profitable, it's advertising. New people, new connections. Especially CashBet their sponsor, how could they not mention it?
Well, not the only sponsor, of course. But this is already a huge success, because until now I havent seen a single project with such connections
Wow, a great news to crypto investors. Having a huge fan base means a lot of investors believe in and follow their decisions
Naturally. It's always profitable, it's advertising. New people, new connections. Especially CashBet their sponsor, how could they not mention it?
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
CashBet Coin
Great to see Cashbet Coin partner with one of my favorite team Asenal. And I can see some well known people in the gamble industry as leader of this team.
One question cash we use Cashbet Coin token to bet on live site for this World Cup event?  Roll Eyes
What, you can bet on sports? I missed this information. I thought sports betting will be implemented in the future

Hi JackPeterson91,

Contingent on us bringing on a sports betting partner, we're actively having discussions with these types of partners.  We are happy to have Greentube and Lottery.com among the partners who have already committed to using CashBet Coin. We'll announce any additional partnership deals as they happen. Smiley

Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Really great news. Finally, crypto has penetrated into football industry.
Let's change football industry, starting with Cashbet.
Change is unlikely to work, but the opportunity to bet on football like many Smiley
This can significantly improve the rating of both KashBet and the Arsenal team as a whole.
Activity: 350
Really great news. Finally, crypto has penetrated into football industry.
Let's change football industry, starting with Cashbet.
Change is unlikely to work, but the opportunity to bet on football like many Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: