Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 24. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
CASHBET COIN TOKEN PRICE
0.60 USD

USD RAISED

CASHBET COIN TOKENS SOLD
crowdsale seems stagnant in last days, but still it is the best ico in gambling and betting

from where I can see clearly how many tokens have been sold at this time. I have seen on the website but it is not clearly visible there

You need to register in order to see project fees.
Wow, this amount is much better than most of the current projects, attracting a large number of investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
An interesting idea is to combine the two areas in demand in one platform. Where to see smart contracts? Wink
I think you can find all the information on the site
It remains only 5 days - hurry up
smart contract can be viewed at:
https://github.com/mgt-corp/cashbetcoin/
What can I see here?
It looks like we need to register to see more information?
Activity: 364
An interesting idea is to combine the two areas in demand in one platform. Where to see smart contracts? Wink
What can I see here?
Activity: 356
Thank you, this is useful information.
And where can I see the transaction of the project? Usually, you can watch the proceeds of the funds on the project account.
You can track the status of fees in real time in your account.
Tell me, can I register and dont invest right away? For example in a couple of days?

Yes, of course, why not? Registration does not oblige you to anything, but only 5 days left before the end of ICO
Activity: 203
And where can I see the transaction of the project? Usually, you can watch the proceeds of the funds on the project account.
Tell me, can I register and dont invest right away? For example in a couple of days?
Activity: 322
Activity: 265
Activity: 250
Activity: 282
Activity: 20
Activity: 326
The project is led by highly influential and experienced people. This inspires confidence, but there are doubts about the value of the coin
Right. However, 20,000 players on the platform will create demand for a coin faster than in the case of a new project where there is no working business. So theoretically, the price should go up
at least this project has a real chance of success
Activity: 289
The project is led by highly influential and experienced people. This inspires confidence, but there are doubts about the value of the coin
Right. However, 20,000 players on the platform will create demand for a coin faster than in the case of a new project where there is no working business. So theoretically, the price should go up
Activity: 282
Activity: 392
Since Cashbet able to team up with such a strong backup like Arsenal, does that equals to players on the platform will have first hand information for matches with Arsenal like which player is joining the match, the formation etc?
I think no. This is the platform for games and not sports news. Such information is easier to find on the Arsenal website Smiley
Well, in general, you can join the CashBet Telegram ... there news and about the games, and the project itself appears regularly  Grin Wink
I confirm. By the way, administrators are well aware of the project - they answer all questions very quickly.
And about football - I think some basic information about the game, the composition of the team, the timing of you can find out directly in the application
Activity: 308
Since Cashbet able to team up with such a strong backup like Arsenal, does that equals to players on the platform will have first hand information for matches with Arsenal like which player is joining the match, the formation etc?
I think no. This is the platform for games and not sports news. Such information is easier to find on the Arsenal website Smiley
Well, in general, you can join the CashBet Telegram ... there news and about the games, and the project itself appears regularly  Grin Wink
Activity: 378
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Activity: 250
How will the tokens be distributed if a hard cap is reached? Will there be another strategy?
Activity: 356
You make good results, will you accept the fiart money on your platform?
Definitely there should be such an opportunity. Still there are people who do not believe in crypto currency. There must be a choice.
Yes, CashBet accepts ordinary money. If you doubt something - ask the telegram from the developers. But I asked about it a month ago - Fiat was available for investment
The currently operating platform is not on the blockchain. It has been working since 2013 and naturally accepts the fiat. A new platform on the blockchain will have to accept any currencies for convenience. As you know, the blockchain doesnt have to work with crypto currency. This also works with fiat.
Activity: 364
You make good results, will you accept the fiart money on your platform?
Definitely there should be such an opportunity. Still there are people who do not believe in crypto currency. There must be a choice.
Yes, CashBet accepts ordinary money. If you doubt something - ask the telegram from the developers. But I asked about it a month ago - Fiat was available for investment
Pages:
Jump to: