Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CBC] CashBet Coin Public Sale Live - page 27. (Read 26203 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Thanks for great project. Do you have any plan about which is exchanges will the token be listed? Thanks again
Activity: 254
Merit: 0
Is the Arsenal London Footbal Club really a partner of this project? If yes this would be very amazing to hear. I think this is more than impressing for a cryptocurrency. This is something everyone will hear about that.
Yes that's right. They are also their sponsors Smiley

This is very amazing and i think this is the biggest sponsership / partnership in crypto right now. Arsenal is one of the biggest football clubs in europe with a very large fanbase.
You are definitely right, and this gives the project a charm Smiley
this gives the project fame and trust from investors and platform users
Activity: 350
Is the Arsenal London Footbal Club really a partner of this project? If yes this would be very amazing to hear. I think this is more than impressing for a cryptocurrency. This is something everyone will hear about that.

This is very amazing and i think this is the biggest sponsership / partnership in crypto right now. Arsenal is one of the biggest football clubs in europe with a very large fanbase.
You are definitely right, and this gives the project a charm Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!

Activity: 392
Activity: 124
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Activity: 322
when the tokens are released (2 weeks after ICO) will they remain in your cashbet account until we send to our wallets, or do you send them to our address?
Tokens should be sent immediately, isn't it?
Generally you get tokens immediately then you bought it. Why here after ICO - it’s not clear
when the tokens are released (2 weeks after ICO) will they remain in your cashbet account until we send to our wallets, or do you send them to our address?
Tokens should be sent immediately, isn't it?
Activity: 210
You will own CashBet Coin. CashBet Coin may be used in the following ways:
White label platform partners will be encouraged, in the form rate reductions, to use CBC to pay licensing and maintenance fees to CashBet.
CBC  may be used by other iGaming operators (social or real-money) as a deposit, payment, and withdrawal mechanism. In this way, CBC has a similar (but enhanced) utility to any other payment mechanism.
Activity: 243
What a powerful partnership with Arsenal football club! It will definitely help to attract new investors! Now much is raised so far? Are there any plans to use cashbet in Arsenal puproses?

actually this project about online gambling .
the logic , if some gambling project have a powerfull partnership like big company,etc
it's like a charm .
i hope u understand what i mean.
and about how much raised till now , i think it's huge.
just join to telegram for info.
As far as I know, they are in the process of negotiating with the partners on sports betting and so on ... that is not only gambling
Yes, there will be sport and eSports.
What a powerful partnership with Arsenal football club! It will definitely help to attract new investors! Now much is raised so far? Are there any plans to use cashbet in Arsenal puproses?

the logic , if some gambling project have a powerfull partnership like big company,etc
it's like a charm .
As far as I know, they are in the process of negotiating with the partners on sports betting and so on ... that is not only gambling
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

it's like a charm .
Activity: 308
Who knows how the sales are going at the moment?
You can check it in your CBC account, if you have one Smiley
Activity: 308
Who knows how the sales are going at the moment?
Activity: 350
Because I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one
Hurry because ICO will last only until the 27th. Just in case, I advise you to do all actions with margin in time to avoid problems with transaction delays
Its better not to hurry and study the subject area and other aspects of investing in the project. Ask questions in the telegram. But investing with a time reserve is really better.
Activity: 356
Because I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one
Hurry because ICO will last only until the 27th. Just in case, I advise you to do all actions with margin in time to avoid problems with transaction delays
Activity: 326
Yes, they promise that you will be able to bet on the games of your favorite football teams.
Activity: 75
Because I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: