Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ccore Exchange - page 3. (Read 49227 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2018, 08:33:17 AM
forget yobit please....

and binance is too big for ccore
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 08:26:31 AM
is there any hope to see CCORE on many exchanges specially on binance and yobit Huh
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2018, 02:01:33 PM
still alive?

no news as expected in january

best to see update here also....  https://twitter.com/ccore_io
Activity: 44
February 04, 2018, 08:46:15 PM
Hey guys,

Quick question, whats the most secure place to store my coins?

Edit: I would like to inform this community that I've added Ccore details to this exchange - https://idex.market/ Its becoming increasing popular.

To the devs - Please keep checking your inbox - [email protected] because I am pretty sure that they will contact you soon.
Activity: 32
February 03, 2018, 07:40:38 PM
unhealthy .... this project dont look good. watch out here. To much dump  in de growing market. strange charts. scam is possible here be ...  carefull

Please have valid points in order to make accusations. We promised everyone that at the end of January the first update will roll out Smiley

cheers

So has that first update rolled out?
Activity: 44
February 03, 2018, 02:40:28 PM
Hello,

I've got a question. Like you stated that the remaining coins (88%) will be released semi annually for the next 4 years. How do you guys plan to do that? I mean, how do you plan to release the remaining coins? Will there be an ico after every 6 months? :/

I must admit that I really like your concept and the fact that you decided to raise a reasonable amount in ICO unlike many other shit projects which raise millions of dollars for a simple concept.

I can see a big possibility that this project goes x20 - x50 in the coming few months or years. Just wanted to say that C-core needs more exchanges. Try Cryptopia for now, it will be a huge accomplishment.

Best of luck
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
What is Ccore Coin?
In essence, Ccore Coin is a “Crypto Payment Platform”, a payment platform for cryptocurrencies that allows people to spend their crypto currency on various “online services and stores”.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-ccore-coin.html
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
Why is 88% of the total coin supply being held?

Hey rhodey

It's not been locked away for few years. Locked tokens comprised with project developers tokens+private funds tokens and project development tokens in order to scale out

cheers
When are the locked token going to be released for transfer?
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Crypto Enthusiast and Blockchain Geek
January 23, 2018, 01:49:53 PM
unhealthy .... this project dont look good. watch out here. To much dump  in de growing market. strange charts. scam is possible here be ...  carefull

Please have valid points in order to make accusations. We promised everyone that at the end of January the first update will roll out Smiley

cheers
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Crypto Enthusiast and Blockchain Geek
January 23, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
Why is 88% of the total coin supply being held?

Hey rhodey

It's not been locked away for few years. Locked tokens comprised with project developers tokens+private funds tokens and project development tokens in order to scale out

cheers
Activity: 11
January 23, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
CCO is going down.  Huh Huh Huh
all the market is going down ... people have to wait until it goes up
Activity: 32
January 23, 2018, 03:29:14 AM
CCO is going down.  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 10:50:42 PM
They should try to list on Kucoin & crythopia, both starting to grow huge volume last few weeks.

I am hoping the same. But you should not worry. Once the project will accomplish one milestone after another, the volume of CCORE in whatever exchange platform it is available right now will definitely increase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
January 15, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
They should try to list on Kucoin & crythopia, both starting to grow huge volume last few weeks.
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
January 15, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
yeah i would also hear something new about they project. hard facts and dates would be nice Smiley
Activity: 42
January 14, 2018, 07:07:49 PM
When will be finished app for the iOS?
January 13, 2018, 11:47:59 PM
Binance would be a very nice target for CCORE.

Out of question right now, but they totally should try Cryptopia.

I agree. There are still a lot of bigger coins in line with Binance. There's a lot of competition there as to which one will be listed earlier. Cryptopia is a great choice and quite easier to get listed to. I hope that will happen soon. That will be a big help in pumping this great coin.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
Binance would be a very nice target for CCORE.

Out of question right now, but they totally should try Cryptopia.
January 12, 2018, 04:33:54 AM
I heard that there are lot of news to come about this CCORE Project in this January .. I'm still holding 10K CCore  Grin
dev ,  can i know that when you guys gonna to list Ccore in Binance ....

Binance would be a very nice target for CCORE. It will definitely help a lot in the growth of the value of this coin. Anyway, the project itself is a good one so the increase in value is really unavoidable.
Activity: 1
January 11, 2018, 04:14:37 AM
Does anyone know if CCO will get listed on another exchange? The potential is huge!
Pages:
Jump to: