Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ccore Exchange - page 6. (Read 49227 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
December 14, 2017, 02:01:46 PM
Do not worry about the price, the team for a very short period of time created a convenient, fast and safe product. I believe that in the near future we will see the price of the cco token on the moon.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 10:41:11 AM
Ehhhhhh back to $1,- ..... something is not right here .... anyone have any explanation ? Or is it the hack (or ddos) on mercatox ?
mercatox is under maintainance..that will come live in short time..things will be normal in no time...welcome to ccore.
thanks
December 14, 2017, 10:38:56 AM
Good project man!
these are our main targets in future...you may also can chack our web site also//..

1. cExchange
cExchange is a cryptocurrency exchange where cryptocurrency can be exchanged with each other or fiat currency.

2. cWallet
cWallet is a multicurrency wallet where funds of Ccore users are kept.

3. cPay
cPay is a full payment system, which allows the merchants selling products and services against cryptocurrencies by integrating cPay on the web site of online-store.
thanks
Activity: 88
December 14, 2017, 07:34:11 AM
I have been follow this project last few week and see their team work every is carefully. I high recommend to invest this project, but Ccore team need to make their website more sercue. Hacker may easily attack your website to steal data.

We have no any important data on our website now, it is only demo version
December 14, 2017, 05:38:29 AM
I have been follow this project last few week and see their team work every is carefully. I high recommend to invest this project, but Ccore team need to make their website more sercue. Hacker may easily attack your website to steal data.
we are now going to make a new web site and we are hardly working on it...coming days we going to distribute bounty tokens..thanks for the reccomadation...welcome
Activity: 68
December 14, 2017, 05:05:03 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
December 14, 2017, 05:01:06 AM
Ehhhhhh back to $1,- ..... something is not right here .... anyone have any explanation ? Or is it the hack (or ddos) on mercatox ?
It was a huge dump we got here. Anyone has any ideas what happened Huh
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 08:05:31 PM
Activity: 294
December 12, 2017, 10:02:50 PM
The price is increasing day by day..Good luck to all participants.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 09:47:29 PM
Incredibly increasing the price of Ccore Token , hope it'll be successful.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 11:03:56 AM
I think the coin will reach heights in the market, I will happily observe and participate.
Activity: 1
December 12, 2017, 06:42:52 AM
Good project man!
Activity: 308
December 11, 2017, 11:44:32 PM
CCORE is great project which support for Crypto Payment Platform. I believe this project successful in the future.Good luck!
Activity: 252
December 11, 2017, 07:51:55 AM
Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents But at first sight project seems very interesting. CCORE will be revolutionary change the market surely!! Great Project!! Good Luck!! Cheers!
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Crypto Enthusiast and Blockchain Geek
December 11, 2017, 04:24:47 AM
🔥 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 🔥

CCO will be listed on Yobit and Mercatox exchanges very soon. submission process has been completed and waiting for the final confirmation. We will announce the exact date in due course 😍😊

are you CCORE team member ?
this is a good news if can be realized soon,, and i hope after both exchange listing this token
another exchange such as livecoin and cryptopia will be next exchange if can't reach bitrex or poloniex

Yes I am the community manager, That's why I have been answering ll these questions. We are in talk with few major exchanges atm. Liqui and coinexchange expressed their interest to list cco on their exchanges. Please keep in tpuch with our twitter handle for more updates/news

thanks
Activity: 154
December 10, 2017, 02:28:51 PM
Кpyтaя тeмa
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 10, 2017, 10:36:07 AM

CCO will be listed on Yobit and Mercatox exchanges very soon. submission process has been completed and waiting for the final confirmation. We will announce the exact date in due course 😍😊

are you CCORE team member ?
this is a good news if can be realized soon,, and i hope after both exchange listing this token
another exchange such as livecoin and cryptopia will be next exchange if can't reach bitrex or poloniex
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 08:32:03 AM

YOBIT is a huge problem for some coins. Are you sure thats the best exchange atm ?
that is good news for CCORE to be listed on yobit. Shocked
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 01:32:47 AM

YOBIT is a huge problem for some coins. Are you sure thats the best exchange atm ?
Activity: 392
December 09, 2017, 07:11:31 PM
But how the person can spend their coins for buying in the web ? Is there a credit card ?
Pages:
Jump to: