Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 2. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Congratulations for the success of this project. I hope the development team of the project will bring Centra to new heights and I expect the devs will add new exchanges for better prices. I think it should be Bittrex or Liqui.

Centra team is constantly working with new exchanges. Kraken will be 20 days from now. Rest of the exchanges are currently being worked on.

I believe it will be listed on Bittrex too, and that's a great opportunity to get higher prices for CENTRA. Polo has some issues and in my opinion they should ask CENTRA team if they agree to be listed on their exchange Smiley
I invested in CENTRA and I really believe in this project
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Centra have announced that DJ Khaled and We The Best have come on board as partners.

DJ Khaled has a Titanium Centra Card and a 10 % stake in Centra

Publicised on his Instagram account  Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZj_hJzgEIp/?hl=en&taken-by=djkhaled

Holy shit they have added DJ Khaled as well to their list of partners this is turning to be really really awesome.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Centra have announced that DJ Khaled and We The Best have come on board as partners.

DJ Khaled has a Titanium Centra Card and a 10 % stake in Centra

Publicised on his Instagram account  Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZj_hJzgEIp/?hl=en&taken-by=djkhaled
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Congratulations for the success of this project. I hope the development team of the project will bring Centra to new heights and I expect the devs will add new exchanges for better prices. I think it should be Bittrex or Liqui.
Activity: 223
  If you buy Centra tokens (CTR), what do you get? 0.8% rebate on YOUR personal expenses  purchased through your Centra Card. If you  buy $10000 worth of CTR today, you will need to spend at least $1 Mlilion through your centra card just to break even.
The worse thing about this project is that the ico will close very soon so the people that just participated in the signature campaign have no hope in finishing it with the requirements met.
Nope, I remember they had gave members of bounties camapaign much time to start their job, only member lazy can not receive their reward from this bounty campaign. It like as Monetha has been ended one month earlier than expected.
Activity: 798
Congratulations. Where can the table of bounty participants look?
Activity: 357
congratulations team!
good job
Activity: 210
sorry for sounding noob.. but can someone explain why they need to raise $80 million in their token sale?   

Where did you get that $80 million token sale? I think it is not that high. And if you notice they are already closing the ICO in few hours. They have lots of investors and probably some companies taking the remaining token share.

ICO is closed buddy. The token sale target is in their whitepaper with x amount token needed for m development as in CBay (marketplace), Currency conversion engine and exchange platform and development of other key features.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
sorry for sounding noob.. but can someone explain why they need to raise $80 million in their token sale?   

Where did you get that $80 million token sale? I think it is not that high. And if you notice they are already closing the ICO in few hours. They have lots of investors and probably some companies taking the remaining token share.
kpx
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
tell me please where to look at the bounty tables? With the assessment of steaks for the work?
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
  If you buy Centra tokens (CTR), what do you get? 0.8% rebate on YOUR personal expenses  purchased through your Centra Card. If you  buy $10000 worth of CTR today, you will need to spend at least $1 Mlilion through your centra card just to break even.
The worse thing about this project is that the ico will close very soon so the people that just participated in the signature campaign have no hope in finishing it with the requirements met.

please explain.
why they don't want to finished it if they already met the requirement of the campaign?
Why not just wait for the end before leaving.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 432
The project has indeed had a remarkable success. I hope next Centra will be listed on the new exchange because this project has attracted many investors. I think liqui, cryptopia should be added because this exchange is also a good choice.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
It seems that it is the most smooth and professional in the upcoming card projects. If they stick to the project, I think they will be the pioneers in this area. As I follow from Slackten and Telegraph, their chance of reaching to the hardcap is very high.
Activity: 140
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Looks like a very promising ICO, especially with the money already collected. I think this project will be there for the long run.
New Moderated Thread will be open tomororw!

In the mean time come join the slack!

https://centratech.herokuapp.com/
ALSO: If anyone has any question for the interview send them to [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: