Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 45. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
The concept is great. But Centra is far from the first worldwide debit card that uses multiple blockchain cryptocurrency. What factor would make this project succeed in this already concentrated industry. Some notable examples of multi blockchain debit card are Wirex and Uquid.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thanks. Here is another video. We just went live on Facebook. We will going live throughout the day today as well!

https://www.facebook.com/CentraCard/videos/133311810602763/

Nice to see more of the team, gives the project more credibility. I'm looking forward to more of these videos from the team and details of the development and products.

Thanks next up is Steve our PR Director will be posting a video. Then Martin and Filip will be next with a video together.

We want the world to know we are serious. Next up will be Michael when he is back from his sons soccer tournament. We will try to get more people to go on today as well.

We will also be filming the card in action in HD today as well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Thanks. Here is another video. We just went live on Facebook. We will going live throughout the day today as well!

Nice to see more of the team, gives the project more credibility. I'm looking forward to more of these videos from the team and details of the development and products.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Please forgive me for doubting you.
I am deeply sorry for any trouble that I have caused.
Activity: 140

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Why is there no evidence of Centra existing before July of this year?

Why wasn't Centra registered as a corporation before this week?

Why did the Centra homepage have a single physical address yesterday in Florida and now magically has offices in four cities?

Why hasn't a single reputable news source reviewed Centra?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I will continue to ask legitimate questions until the Centra team provides adequate answers.  Until that happens, I plan on monitoring this thread until the ICO is over to warn others.
You are not asking legitimate questions , you are just spreading FUD , you are a Ten-X supporter , you are franc0 , you created this bitcointalk account today , all your posts are here , in every single one of your posts you say "scam" "scam" , there is no scam, you're just to much of a troll.
Please post with your regular account and stop creating new ones everyday , please stop being such a troll , we get it that you are a Ten-X supporter , that doesn't mean you have to come here to spread FUD over the competition ,    you say you will continue to ask legitimate questions , you haven't asked 1 question , so if you're troll brain can conceive a legitimate question , please ask , and I'm sure the Centra team will answer you soon enough.

Hello, the picture of introducing the core development team member are missing, would you please update it so we can see the core members, thank you.

There is no core team.  This project is a scam to steal the proceeds from the token sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

Hello, the picture of introducing the core development team member are missing, would you please update it so we can see the core members, thank you.
Activity: 476

I see that this is becoming a big community here, gaining a lot of interest. I have decided to invest something only now.
hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly!
Those are PAID press releases from Centra.  Centra was not reviewed by those websites.  Centra wrote that statement and paid to have it listed on those sites. They should not calm anybody's nerves.  Nice try though.
I will continue to ask legitimate questions until the Centra team provides adequate answers.  Until that happens, I plan on monitoring this thread until the ICO is over to warn others.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
can anyone post bounty thread link?
or can tell me who has been joined this bounty?

You can visit here https://www.centra.tech/bounty-program/ . I'll also ask dev tomorrow if we can set-up a bounty thread here on bitcointalk to gain exposure in the community.
I agreed , dev need to create centra bounty thread at bitcointalk, Not only their own website, let more and more people know about centra and their project

I agree cssang,

Not enough people are aware of this scam.  The people need to know!
Stop making new accounts to spam this thread , you are just the same guy like before , the Ten-X supporter , and you are just worried that all your investment in Ten-X will be nothing when the Centra cards come out ,  You already got banned 2 times by the moderator , why do you continue to do this ? You have nothing better to do ?
Activity: 126

You can visit here https://www.centra.tech/bounty-program/ . I'll also ask dev tomorrow if we can set-up a bounty thread here on bitcointalk to gain exposure in the community.
Yeah,
please do it simple as all other project doing with bounty thread on BCT and website together.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
After the success of Monaco card, another ICO come up again with same plan. Freedom is just being abused here. There should have been a limit to such projects, what made the team think they have more credibility than the Monaco team?

I don't see this as a problem really. If you look at their comparison charts, Centra is cheaper then it's competitors. Maybe this will also force other similar projects to become cheaper. Nothing wrong with competition is what i say. Only allowing one project per 'sector' is really dumb, why would you want a monopoly?

I agreed , dev need to create centra bounty thread at bitcointalk, Not only their own website, let more and more people know about centra and their project

I agree cssang,

Not enough people are aware of this scam.  The people need to know!
Activity: 910
Merit: 103

Well I just finished reading the whitepaper. This seems really interesting and you seem to be very competitive.

I was looking for a crypto card and it seems that Centra card could be the one I'm looking for. Moreover your tokens will be available on major exchanges (Is it sure btw ? ). I did not see a date for the distribution of the cards, is there one ?

One last question, is there any form of record of our transactions that will go to the banks ?

Good luck for this project Smiley

I don't think I had any answer to my questions, so I try again  Smiley

Hey Elk,
This project is a scam.  I recommend reading through this entire forum if you're actually thinking about investing.  Check out Monaco or Tenx, depending on where you live.
Activity: 294
Well I just finished reading the whitepaper. This seems really interesting and you seem to be very competitive.

I was looking for a crypto card and it seems that Centra card could be the one I'm looking for. Moreover your tokens will be available on major exchanges (Is it sure btw ? ). I did not see a date for the distribution of the cards, is there one ?

One last question, is there any form of record of our transactions that will go to the banks ?

Good luck for this project Smiley

I don't think I had any answer to my questions, so I try again  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 130

Pages:
Jump to: