Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 47. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You actually expect anyone to believe that Centra has been operating unlicensed this entire time?  Your pre-sale has begun and you have already received investments.  Are you saying you do this prior to even being licensed?  

We are selling Centra Black Founders Edition cards not investments during the presale. CTR Tokens are Utility Tokens that have value on the Centra Card, Centra Wallet, App, cBay, Exchanges, and Conversions to ETH/etc. Get your facts straight please. Once again I just explained we are transferring everything over to Delaware. Coinbase is incorporated there for a reason. IM done answering your questions. Your in a way diff time zone. We can touch base in the morning once you get your videos/pics/whatever you need to get you off this forum.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You actually expect anyone to believe that Centra has been operating unlicensed this entire time?  Your pre-sale has begun and you have already received investments.  Are you saying you do this prior to even being licensed? 
Don't mind them just showing up in the thread and sending some FUD vibes in the community. A good project will always attract those kind of people. Just focus on the goal and I'm pretty sure they'll regret it when the time this project grows bigger and bigger and would dominate the blockchain debit card market in the whole world.
Yes exactly, this is just a day that will pass.
I'm sorry you seemed to miss my very confusing question.  What state are you registered in?  Your website had a company address just hours ago.  It seems to magically of disappeared.

For legal/licensing reasons we have incorporated in Delaware just like Coinbase, I explained that our application got approved yesterday and filed with the Department of State. i also explained to your EXTORTION emails of this already, If you would of read the previous posts you would of found that already.
I'm sorry you seemed to miss my very confusing question.  What state are you registered in?  Your website had a company address just hours ago.  It seems to magically of disappeared.
I don't feel like I have made any unreasonable requests.  This is pretty trollish though.  Please tell us what state your company is currently registered in?

You havn't made any unreasonable requests, but making false accusations is horrendous that you need to be focused on something else. If you came in the thread and said, "Hey I want to verify the validity of your staff would you do X,Y,Z," it would no problem whats so ever. We made it a mission to answer EVERY Single question about our project here. We knew we'd bump into trollers, we were okay with it.

However,

We will carry on.
I don't feel like I have made any unreasonable requests.  This is pretty trollish though.  Please tell us what state your company is currently registered in?
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Well done sir.  That silenced him for a while.  I can't wait to see how he responds.  He previously removed the team page completely until he could remove one woman's bio and picture.  I'll upload all the revisions of the team page after he responds.

We will have ALL of our staff on the website by tomorrow all with information so you can stop trolling. You think you figured it out when you have no clue. We launched pre-maturely. We have designers working on the website while we finalize the biggest portions of the project. I might have to go back and fourth with you all night on this, but I do not mind.

Once again I stay true to what I say. I have answered all 3 trollers out of 11 pages to answer all questions.

Wait till you find out whose one of our key partners, then your gonna drop your jaw when you find out.

Power of the network

Good job making sure that the reputation of the company will never have blemished just because of this trollers running around the thread. I have been a believer of this project since the beginning and I can't wait for the ICO to happen. Good luck !
I have no problem waiting.  But anyone one reading this should also wait before sending you any money.  Running a multimillion dollar company and not having a facebook page or instagram page which has a single picture of two of your employees together is beyond belief.

That is your opinion we are focused on the project not the people.  But to stop this madness we will prove everything. It is apparent that staff is important to the community and yourself, we respect it. Its midnight where we live so well get you what you want in the morning then we ask you respectfully to stop trolling our pages.
I have no problem waiting.  But anyone one reading this should also wait before sending you any money.  Running a multimillion dollar company and not having a facebook page or instagram page which has a single picture of two of your employees together is beyond belief.
Well done sir.  That silenced him for a while.  I can't wait to see how he responds.  He previously removed the team page completely until he could remove one woman's bio and picture.  I'll upload all the revisions of the team page after he responds.

We will have ALL of our staff on the website by tomorrow all with information so you can stop trolling. You think you figured it out when you have no clue. We launched pre-maturely. We have designers working on the website while we finalize the biggest portions of the project. I might have to go back and fourth with you all night on this, but I do not mind.

Once again I stay true to what I say. I have answered all 3 trollers out of 11 pages to answer all questions.

Wait till you find out whose one of our key partners, then your gonna drop your jaw when you find out.

Power of the network
Well done sir.  That silenced him for a while.  I can't wait to see how he responds.  He previously removed the team page completely until he could remove one woman's bio and picture.  I'll upload all the revisions of the team page after he responds.
So are you telling us that you do not have a single photo that has two members of your team in it?  That's fine if you don't.  Just let us know.  Some may find that interesting.  But anyone who is reading this knows that you would post it in an instant.
Don't mind them just showing up in the thread and sending some FUD vibes in the community. A good project will always attract those kind of people. Just focus on the goal and I'm pretty sure they'll regret it when the time this project grows bigger and bigger and would dominate the blockchain debit card market in the whole world.

Have you ever seen a picture with two members of the team in it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
I just noticed many projects today involves debit card using blockchain technology like monaco, tenx etc which is a good sign that companys continue adopting new technology using blockchain and heres another one looks promising upon reading its whitepaper they have some good plans and the team got some nice background, interesting maybe.  

Dear Ice,

I believe you are a fake account created by the scammer running this operation.  Here is why.  You say "the team got some nice background".  The whitepaper section 7.5 is labeled "Centra Tech Team".  This section is completely empty.  You could not have gotten any info about the team from the white paper.  The website also provides no background info of any developer relating to the crypto world.

Lol first of all what background in the crypto world do we need to have? Its 2017 the bandwagons here everyone jumped on already. We saw a need for an issue that was being solved overseas. We made it better and brought it to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Ice is also a pretty good member, your the one whose a fake account

This is your best defense so far.  "what background in the crypto world do we need to have".  You are asking for millions of dollars in a highly technical field.  You also have intense competition.  The quality of the team is everything.

p.s.  Are you still unable to find a single photo of any two members of your team together? That will end this entire conversation.  
Activity: 39

The project seems a bit crazy but I like creative ideas. Still a bit abstract but I am really looking forward to how it develops. best wish with centra
I just noticed many projects today involves debit card using blockchain technology like monaco, tenx etc which is a good sign that companys continue adopting new technology using blockchain and heres another one looks promising upon reading its whitepaper they have some good plans and the team got some nice background, interesting maybe.  

Dear Ice,

I believe you are a fake account created by the scammer running this operation.  Here is why.  You say "the team got some nice background".  The whitepaper section 7.5 is labeled "Centra Tech Team".  This section is completely empty.  You could not have gotten any info about the team from the white paper.  The website also provides no background info of any developer relating to the crypto world.

Thank you Ice. Stay tuned to get all of our Video Blogs (Vlogs this upcoming week we are very excited!)
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Pages:
Jump to: