Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 54. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I think with this project I will easily spend my income, hopefully run well, because the concept is also very interesting, good luck

Thank you for the support. We have alot of exciting news coming out the next few days. We will announcing whom some of our partners are and we are certain Centra Supporters will be happy!
Activity: 420
Interesting project, I think with this project I will easily spend my income, hopefully run well, because the concept is also very interesting, good luck
Why are there different numbers for the contributors portion on your website... Is it first 1000 with 30+ ETH contributed gets Gold card or is it 500 contributors with 40+ ETH gets Centra Gold card?Huh?

"FIRST 1,000 CONTRIBUTORS WITH 30+ ETH - CENTRA GOLD CARD & PACKAGING NAME ENGRAVED & PACKAGING"

"Once you are either the first 300 contributors of 100+ ETH (For Centra Black) or first 500 contributors of 40+ ETH (Centra Gold) we will send a TXT transaction to get info pertaining to name and shipping address."

I pulled this information straight from your website and on these forums I'm getting conflicted results and that is worry some.

Hi Micmren,

We are currently finalizing this due to high demand. The original Post was removed due to us being a new user on the site and our Photos not publishing correctly.

Our Current Program Stands and will be final:

Centra Black - 500 Cards Made Available - Minimum of 100+ ETH Purchase
Centra Gold - 1,000 Cards Made Available - Minimum of 30+ ETH Purchase

Our website and White Paper is currently being finalized and we will post here when we are live. KEEP in mind revisions are made PRIOR the ICO start date will be published here and on our website/blog

Currently we anticipate that what we just stated above will be the FINAL contribution requirements.

Thanks for your inquiry. Please let me know if you have any other questions
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
are there any advantages for this compared to monaco & ten-x?? if not what is the point..
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Why are there different numbers for the contributors portion on your website... Is it first 1000 with 30+ ETH contributed gets Gold card or is it 500 contributors with 40+ ETH gets Centra Gold card?Huh?

"FIRST 1,000 CONTRIBUTORS WITH 30+ ETH - CENTRA GOLD CARD & PACKAGING NAME ENGRAVED & PACKAGING"

"Once you are either the first 300 contributors of 100+ ETH (For Centra Black) or first 500 contributors of 40+ ETH (Centra Gold) we will send a TXT transaction to get info pertaining to name and shipping address."

I pulled this information straight from your website and on these forums I'm getting conflicted results and that is worry some.
Our Bounty Sign ups are all ready to go! We changed the link to make it a little shorter: Visit us now at https://www.centra.tech/bounty-program/

You can now apply for all the bounties mentioned. Let us know if you have any questions on this thread or via email, slack, twitter, facebook, or live chat!
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
this token is card based, hmmm... it's awesome.. i like it.. success for this token, great job!
Just an update. The Bug Bounty Form, and the Facebook Bounty Campaign forms are now active. We will keep everyone else update as we get info from our web dev team.

Thanks!
Hey Guys,

Thank you for your continued support as we launch our ICO.

We have launched our Bounty Program. Please be aware that official registration will not open for another 2-3 hours. We will tweet when registration is live. For the time being you can visit the program and view the details and awards here:

https://www.centra.tech/centra-bounty-program/
nice logo , i am reminded of monaco project with a program similar to ctr token, hope you success with ctr project, by the way, is there any pre ico sales program ?

Thanks for your support. Our project, rewards program, and cBay marketplace will make this project beat our competitors.

Yes we have a Pre-ICO Sales Program for Centra Black Cards only with 25% Bonus Tokens at: https://www.centra.tech/black
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
nice logo , i am reminded of monaco project with a program similar to ctr token, hope you success with ctr project, by the way, is there any pre ico sales program ?
We are launching our Bug Bounty Program in 2 days! Follow us for the latest details on Social Media!

any other bounty ? like sig ,twitter etc..

Bounty Program will be released 11AM EST Tomrorow. Looking forward to everyone taking a look to join our success story!

Thanks

I am interested in this project, and certainly want to receive a lot of info, I think centra is very unique, and of course with good development, I will continue to monitor, good luck dev

Thank you very much for your insight. Follow us on Social Media for all the updates. In the next few days our revised White Paper will be online and all training docs on how all of our products work!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

I am interested in this project, and certainly want to receive a lot of info, I think centra is very unique, and of course with good development, I will continue to monitor, good luck dev
i hope can realized youre project crypto debit card
and i hope youre token can use top up to debit card
open ico selling august 5, not plan promote use bounty signature campaign or social media campaign

We have now launched our Live Chat feature on our website: https://www.centra.tech - Come chat with us if you have any questions. Our support system and "How to" guides will be published in 24 hours.
We are launching our Bug Bounty Program in 2 days! Follow us for the latest details on Social Media!

Yes we will be making a public post on our comprehensive Bounty Program.

Thanks!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: