Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 55. (Read 61054 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i hope can realized youre project crypto debit card
and i hope youre token can use top up to debit card
open ico selling august 5, not plan promote use bounty signature campaign or social media campaign

Also did you say to do a social media campaign. If so we are definetely doing that. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i hope can realized youre project crypto debit card
and i hope youre token can use top up to debit card
open ico selling august 5, not plan promote use bounty signature campaign or social media campaign
Bitcoin will be?

Bitcoin will be acceptable as form of payment for the CTR Token as well as in the Centra Wallet & Card.

We currently support 8+ Major Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ERC20 Tokens, Ripple, Dash, Zcash and Monero.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Another physical card type currency? PlexCoin Monaco i doubt which would be one releasing a REAL WORKING card
This is a very good project,
It looks like I'm going to participate

Thank you very much. Stay posted on our social media to get all of our updates!
Activity: 436
This is a very good project,
It looks like I'm going to participate
https://www.centra.tech/slack.centra.tech
404 The page cannot be found.

Thank you very much from bringing this to our attention. We have fixed this to: http://slack.centra.tech
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
What's the difference between this project and Monaco and tenX?  It seems that your team does not have any highlights.

Please take a look at our website www.centra.tech. Our comprehensive program is the best in the industry.
Well, this project will be huge, as tenX, they are the same, the difference is that this card gives more rewards, and charge less fees, which I assume will give the company less profits than TenX, they still give 0.8% of the transactions to token holders, that isn't much, unless this will be included in the transactions of the cBay, if that is the case, THEN the tokens will be more valuable, does the tokens rewards are only from the transactions? or does it include the cbay?.

We have some announcements soon. Part of an upcoming announcement is how to be eligible for enhanced ETH reward fees (Up to 1.25% ETH Token Reward Program Coming Soon)
Activity: 350
Well, this project will be huge, as tenX, they are the same, the difference is that this card gives more rewards, and charge less fees, which I assume will give the company less profits than TenX, they still give 0.8% of the transactions to token holders, that isn't much, unless this will be included in the transactions of the cBay, if that is the case, THEN the tokens will be more valuable, does the tokens rewards are only from the transactions? or does it include the cbay?.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
What's the difference between this project and Monaco and tenX?  It seems that your team does not have any highlights.
Activity: 138
Will the user have to pay any fees to use the card like a debit card through Visa/Mastercard?  Also, what is the maximum insured value of your wallets?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
very interesting,should give it a try.
centra tenx wirex xapo

centra
This is the best out of the 4
The most memorable moments of 2017
I like the way this looks anything with a debit card connected to it has to be a winner I mean hey who doesn't want to be able to easily spend their earnings, in short you can count me in.

Thank you very much. We strive in our whole platform. Our Centra Smart Wallet will give users a peace of mind from all this hacking going on as well. Safe, Secure, & Insured is our slogan.

www.Centra.tech for more info guys!
Pages:
Jump to: