Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 68. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Congratulations, it's finish early than expected, great find of those investors who bought everything, that partnership though.
Now, may we know what are the total amount raised, and possible listing of exchanges? I'll be very glad if next month we can start trading this token in big exchanges, anyway, take your time and finalize the tally.

The total amount reached the hard cap, which was set at 170k ETH after a big partnership yesterday. CTR will be listed on Kraken post 21 days end of the ICO.So that means from today till 21days or after Oct 5.
yes, i confirm this. This is at least what i have heard from official chat. Lets think a minute: centra is usa, they will get probably bittrex but when we talk about kraken its europe. Centra will be very soon at a lot of big exchange around the world. Centra will hit the sky before end 2017 (thats my opinion but its not a cristall ball)
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Centra will be listed on Kraken?
They are sold out today & I recognized that you can find CTR currently on Livecoin, Cryptopia, & Ether Delta and the trading on these exchanges is officially endorsed by Centra team.
Activity: 131
Centra will be listed on Kraken?
Activity: 434
oh my god centra ICO already ends succesfully i am missed some news, anyone can you tell me how much fund collected ?
when centra will listed in exchange, and when all investor will received centra card ?
I visited the website and in order to fill out the form for card delivery https://www.centra.tech/order-form/
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
How much was centra price on ico?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Congratulations, it's finish early than expected, great find of those investors who bought everything, that partnership though.
Now, may we know what are the total amount raised, and possible listing of exchanges? I'll be very glad if next month we can start trading this token in big exchanges, anyway, take your time and finalize the tally.

The total amount reached the hard cap, which was set at 170k ETH after a big partnership yesterday. CTR will be listed on Kraken post 21 days end of the ICO.So that means from today till 21days or after Oct 5.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Finally, ico is almost over, I want to get my card as soon as possible
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Any news about their new parthnership? Congrats with ICO finished and waiting for our cards and new exchanges  Roll Eyes

Congrats to the team for a successful ICO, the information about new partnership has not been revealed yet and once this comes out we can see more top exchanges wanting to list CTR tokens.I would suggest people get all the cheap tokens which are available below ICO price.Once the major product goes live 5$ seems to be close to the end of this year.

Agreed with you this will happen very soon when price will go more higher than $5 this project already have working product. I also waiting to know when this secret will get revealed I think there is something behind the scene so hold and watch.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
legendary
Activity: 945
Any news about their new parthnership? Congrats with ICO finished and waiting for our cards and new exchanges  Roll Eyes

Congrats to the team for a successful ICO, the information about new partnership has not been revealed yet and once this comes out we can see more top exchanges wanting to list CTR tokens.I would suggest people get all the cheap tokens which are available below ICO price.Once the major product goes live 5$ seems to be close to the end of this year.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1918
Congratulation to the team for this very successful ICO result. I'm waiting impatiently to get some news about recent strategic partnership this is still under shadow. I hope this will be really breaking news and all investors will feel relaxed to buy this token.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E

That was a good news the ICO was ended, so we are waiting the announcement of the dev about the new news.....
good luck for all
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Congratulations to the team for getting the big deal done and closing out the ICO with all the tokens being sold out.I would like to know more about the partner who has made this massive deal and whether this information will be published by the team?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Holding few coins from past few days
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I ordered the gold metallic card and two blue cards, one for my Son and one for my Husband. I hope they arrive before Xmas so I can use them as it will be fun to do videos of Xmas shopping in the Mall here in Limassol buying my family's Xmas gifts lol. I hope they arrive fast as I will probably be the first in Cyprus with a Centra gold metallic card.  Grin
Activity: 199
Congratulations! This is incredible, but it was to be expected on CENTRA, I'm about to finish my 50 posts needed to receive the rewards! Will I have how many days to complete my activities? Will the distribution of rewards be in a few weeks?
you can find bounty manager in bounty thread to ask about this. Cheesy or go to slack channel. maybe some manager in there
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Can´t wait to use the Centra card.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Congratulations! This is incredible, but it was to be expected on CENTRA, I'm about to finish my 50 posts needed to receive the rewards! Will I have how many days to complete my activities? Will the distribution of rewards be in a few weeks?
Pages:
Jump to: