Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 63. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
So I can purchase centra card buy use ctr token now? Or must wait next waves on 2018. anyone here know?

What? You can buy a centra card with centra.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Centra I would say this is good project I suppose it will beat and better than PAY soon as this is US based project.
And certainly Floyd Mayweather will help knock out all competitors

USA is the biggest credit card country in the world so that would be a big advantage for sure!
So I can purchase centra card buy use ctr token now? Or must wait next waves on 2018. anyone here know?

Depends if you participated in the ICO, if so fill in order form on the site. if not, you have to wait till Q2 2018, maybe Q1
Activity: 199
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Centra I would say this is good project I suppose it will beat and better than PAY soon as this is US based project.
And certainly Floyd Mayweather will help knock out all competitors
Activity: 420
This project will certainly upset lots of other crypto cards, in the end, it's all down to marketing, unfortunately. Nice project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
So far the project is doing pretty great. I am pleased that I took part in Pre-ICO!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
This is one of the most ambitious projects in recent times. But what happens with its market capitalization? Today it was 90, then 100, and now $ 84 million. A large difference with such a small trading volume.

it has just been updated today, let's see what the numbers say later this week...

Be patient with these numbers. Wait until we hit the big exchanges and the market cap is driven up by real HODL investors not looking to make a quick flip. Not only HODL investors but remember back when Ten X was hot it had over $600M MC, so there's over $300M missing from trend buyers that majority use the larger exchanges.

We have a real working product with the wallet app just days away and a lot of Titanium Card holders with plans to make huge splash purchases while video recording themselves.

Buckle up
This is one of the most ambitious projects in recent times. But what happens with its market capitalization? Today it was 90, then 100, and now $ 84 million. A large difference with such a small trading volume.

it has just been updated today, let's see what the numbers say later this week...
Activity: 168
Any chance to see CTR on big Korean exchange - Bithumb? They said, that they have Korean parthnership - Bittset? May be they can help them?
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
is this different from monaco or token card? I guess they also a kind of debitcard based blockchain..
The Centra-tech provides not only a bank card, but also an analogue of ebay, as for me this project of prospects for more will also be very good advertising from the stars of television.

Also I want to add that centra card has the best rates for cashback and maintenance. These are the obvious advantages
Indeed, as per my know, Centra ICO project has a strong community and maybe, it is largest in this month about ICO project community support. But, I see many FUDs attack Centra token, it seems this project has many enemies not like it Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Congratulation because all the centra card oins sold out, this is because they use floyd mayweather jr. as an icon. happy because I became part of ICO though with little money, but why campaign is still live?
Activity: 8
Merit: 10
Exchange : Only a few "little" market ATM. In fact volume will explode as soon as Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex will come in the place.

When can we expect a listing on the bigger exchanges? any info from the devs?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
wow!! this is quite pivotal in the crypto game, i knew this would be the BIG once i seen Dj Khaled w.one. im not usually a follower of trends but seeing it in the hands of one of the most prominent celeb, it made me optimistic !!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Exchange : Only a few "little" market ATM. In fact volume will explode as soon as Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex will come in the place.

When can we expect a listing on the bigger exchanges? any info from the devs?

CENTRA will be listed on Kraken 21 days after ICO ended plus they are working on so many other exchanges also. SAM, The CEO is also in Asia working to get it on big exchanges in Asian countries and remember they have BITSSET of Korea as partners who will also I am sure get them listed on Korean exchanges. Anyone who missed the boat in the ICO can pick up now before price rises. We went for a black card I think it will be well worth it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
is this different from monaco or token card? I guess they also a kind of debitcard based blockchain..
The Centra-tech provides not only a bank card, but also an analogue of ebay, as for me this project of prospects for more will also be very good advertising from the stars of television.

Also I want to add that centra card has the best rates for cashback and maintenance. These are the obvious advantages
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Activity: 294
You should ignore any bot massage from slack.

Only trust people like Sam who have the Centra logo.
Hey, i'd like to warn everyone who joined Centra's slack channel. Today i got 4 messages from slackbot that saying because of phishing, hijacking attacks i had to upgrade myetherwallet account. I clicked one link and saw it was fake -like: myet'herwallet- and by hovering other links, i saw the same fake sh*t. Neither entered my wallet address nor private key, so i hope i didn't get deceived. Anyway, it's an important case, BE CAREFUL against these kind of attempts.

This is the case for every Slack channel there is, do NOT trust Slackbot messages, ignore or delete them straight away!
Pages:
Jump to: