Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 88. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 106
I see a picture on twitter that may weather using centra card. Is it real ? awesome Cheesy
Yep its real.  Make sure to get some tokens during the ICO!  5 eth or more will guarantee you a card this year!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
please tell me where you can see how many have already collected funds?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I see a picture on twitter that may weather using centra card. Is it real ? awesome Cheesy
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Centra is a beast! I can't wait to see the final value of the product. I can guess around $100 a piece at the end of the year. Where is everyone storing there CTR coins? MEW?

I have some in MEW and some I am waiting to collect as I upgraded. I am spreading the word daily on investfeed. It's like the new fb/twitter of crypto and people take note there of what you post hehe..

http://ifeed.io/i5Asu   Grin Grin
MEW is best if you want to store for long term, I'm pretty sure this will be sold out so it's going to be a successful project.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Centra is a beast! I can't wait to see the final value of the product. I can guess around $100 a piece at the end of the year. Where is everyone storing there CTR coins? MEW?

I have some in MEW and some I am waiting to collect as I upgraded. I am spreading the word daily on investfeed. It's like the new fb/twitter of crypto and people take note there of what you post hehe..

http://ifeed.io/i5Asu   Grin Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Where does centra stands in between Monaco and Tenx cards
also does MTL is a competitor of it

TenX and Monaco do not have a working card yet.  Go to their slack, you will find everyone asking when will Visa be approved.  Centra has a working product before ICO and people to promote it!
Card benefit comparison: https://i.imgur.com/OftsfGS.jpg

MTL is not in the debit card crypto space, so its quite different.
Actually thousands of people have and use their TenX cards. The supported currencies on Centra look nice though.

But, looks like they pulled out of US?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

TenX and Monaco do not have a working card yet.  Go to their slack, you will find everyone asking when will Visa be approved.  Centra has a working product before ICO and people to promote it!

Actually thousands of people have and use their TenX cards. The supported currencies on Centra look nice though.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
what?? is that for real? lol
Its real!  Mayweather posted it himself on his instagram, you can check.
Apparently that PIC even was published in the DAILY MAIL in the Sports section which is quite priceless really. Looking forward to my gold metallic card. I ain't no whale but I am happy to have put a few bits in this that's for sure.  Smiley
what?? is that for real? lol
Its real!  Mayweather posted it himself on his instagram, you can check.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
hopefully the market settles down in a few days and this sea of red disappears and it doesn't impact the ICO
Yes, the falling trend could  affect the development projects very adverselyand and the interest of investors in new ICO could decrease
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Great Ambassador... at least, better than McGregor Cheesy

I hope this Centra project be huge!!! still can't afford Titanium, though...
I also am getting only a blue card. Well my Wife bought it for me and she also went for the gold metallic. She really wished we could afford a black or titanium but still I am proud of the fact she worked so hard to get us two cards. I am confident in her investment choice and although the markets crashed this week, she is very calm and composed and keeping her positive energy levels up.  Smiley
This endorsement of such a celebrity will bring the caliber of CENTRA up big time.
This is a right move and marketing done by the team to bring a celebrity in before the start of the ICO.Even though BTC price is going down and also pulling other cryptos down, this is not gonna stop Centra to get the ICO completed within a day or two.Getting into the whitelist would be the better option to beat the rush during ICO.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

I also am getting only a blue card. Well my Wife bought it for me and she also went for the gold metallic. She really wished we could afford a black or titanium but still I am proud of the fact she worked so hard to get us two cards. I am confident in her investment choice and although the markets crashed this week, she is very calm and composed and keeping her positive energy levels up.  Smiley
This endorsement of such a celebrity will bring the caliber of CENTRA up big time.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

Activity: 392
hopefully the market settles down in a few days and this sea of red disappears and it doesn't impact the ICO
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
this is a very good project about the use of smart cards for payment in all merchants around the world by cryptocurrency method..
Activity: 378
There have been emails sent out for anyone who made the cut off.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks Steve. Got another email to double my contribution. Congrats on signing Floyd. I hope you guys provided just service and titanium card and not any actual cash to him though. Use your money to grow!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There have been emails sent out for anyone who made the cut off.

Thanks,
Steve
Pages:
Jump to: