Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 92. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Anyone get a chance to get on the White List? I got in during pre-ico, and just signed up for their White List. I honestly think 200/1 is still a good deal

I think 200/1 is a great deal. 480/1 eth was an even better deal  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Anyone get a chance to get on the White List? I got in during pre-ico, and just signed up for their White List. I honestly think 200/1 is still a good deal
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hallo, guys! Tell me ways of getting Centa Card, please. Then I have something confused.. Is it true that you need to buy CTR in the amount of 5 ETH to get the card?
5 ETH contributed towards the ICO will get you a Centra card this year in Oct.  The public won't be able to get Centra cards until sometime in 2018.
Once we all have the cards ourselves and are using our wallets and cards, it will be a great idea next year to buy cards for the rest of our family as a gift. This will be an easy and great way to get our families into digital currency in a soft and much easier way. If we all do this the marketcap of coins will explode, as more and more of our family get their feet wet and instead of just putting all their savings in the bank, they might also want to invest a bit in crypto too as a hedge against fiat and as savings for pensions and other things. Centra will give us this opportunity to introduce Crypto in a far less complicated way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
About ETH non exchange wallet for signature bounties setup campains. I send a ETH address wallet of Spectrocoin. Can anyone Spectrocoin member tell me, their ETH Spectrocoin wallet is standard personal ETH wallet or exchange wallet. Thank you!
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
Hallo, guys! Tell me ways of getting Centa Card, please. Then I have something confused.. Is it true that you need to buy CTR in the amount of 5 ETH to get the card?
5 ETH contributed towards the ICO will get you a Centra card this year in Oct.  The public won't be able to get Centra cards until sometime in 2018.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
There was some problems on ETHERDELTA today and now it has changed address to ETHERDELTA.COM. I do not really trust to trade there and to be quite frank it is better at this time to support CENTRA and purchase our tokens directly. I put my name on the white list, was accepted and sent my ETH there for a blue card which I hope to receive in OCT/NOV. The Slack group is extremely efficient and there is always one person at least in every time zone to answer queries and questions. I have never seen such an efficient and organized slack Team so far. We were told in the slack that those who purchased tokens from the white list will receive our tokens around the 19th of September.

It's somewhat of a shock, as today I too felt it was down for a moment when I tried to trade some coins which are only available there.There should have been some notification on the old version of the site about changing the domain.It's not as shady for now but this sudden incident has given some indications for future trading on the exchange.

Well the shock is one thing, but as long as you have all the credentials to your wallet, nothing can happen as it s a purely decentralized exchange. From that perspective, that risk is really manageable.

DO NOT TRADE ON ETHERDELTA.GITNUB that is a phishing site. I read on another thread many got hacked there and lost all their tokens. Please wait for Admins of CENTRA to tell us where to trade CTR, forget anything to do with ETHERDELTA at the minute, you might all lose all your tokens and your marbles. Hackers and Phishers are working so hard to take every hard earned penny we have.

Where did you read the info that it is a phishing site? I mean, the transition of Etherdelta to Etherdelta.com is actually real, isn't it?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Aside from cbay.io, what differentiates Centra from TenX, Monaco, etc?  I ask in terms of the product/service itself as well as the token utility.  Why would I want to invest into this over competitors who are closer to market?

Edit:  I was in during the pre-ico but am just weighing up whether to get more involved during the ICO.

Closer to market? Centra is the only company with a fully functioning product. Their Centra Card supports 8+ cryptocurrency assests and is the only crypto debit card available worldwide. Plus, no fees and CTR token will be spendable on the app Q1 of 2018. Centra is a sleeping giant IMO

I fully agree, after the implementation of ICO, I will keep the coins as long as possible, the goals and ambitions of this company are very serious!
legendary
There was some problems on ETHERDELTA today and now it has changed address to ETHERDELTA.COM. I do not really trust to trade there and to be quite frank it is better at this time to support CENTRA and purchase our tokens directly. I put my name on the white list, was accepted and sent my ETH there for a blue card which I hope to receive in OCT/NOV. The Slack group is extremely efficient and there is always one person at least in every time zone to answer queries and questions. I have never seen such an efficient and organized slack Team so far. We were told in the slack that those who purchased tokens from the white list will receive our tokens around the 19th of September.

It's somewhat of a shock, as today I too felt it was down for a moment when I tried to trade some coins which are only available there.There should have been some notification on the old version of the site about changing the domain.It's not as shady for now but this sudden incident has given some indications for future trading on the exchange.

Well the shock is one thing, but as long as you have all the credentials to your wallet, nothing can happen as it s a purely decentralized exchange. From that perspective, that risk is really manageable.

DO NOT TRADE ON ETHERDELTA.GITNUB that is a phishing site. I read on another thread many got hacked there and lost all their tokens. Please wait for Admins of CENTRA to tell us where to trade CTR, forget anything to do with ETHERDELTA at the minute, you might all lose all your tokens and your marbles. Hackers and Phishers are working so hard to take every hard earned penny we have.
Activity: 4
Hi, centra team

I would like to join slack to sign up to the whitelist. Pls send me an invite.

Thank you!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hello, could you change my wallet number for this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcointalk Username dizzy1996
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Anyone received titanium or black cards already? What do you say guys?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
Aside from cbay.io, what differentiates Centra from TenX, Monaco, etc?  I ask in terms of the product/service itself as well as the token utility.  Why would I want to invest into this over competitors who are closer to market?

Edit:  I was in during the pre-ico but am just weighing up whether to get more involved during the ICO.

Closer to market? Centra is the only company with a fully functioning product. Their Centra Card supports 8+ cryptocurrency assests and is the only crypto debit card available worldwide. Plus, no fees and CTR token will be spendable on the app Q1 of 2018. Centra is a sleeping giant IMO
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Edit:  I was in during the pre-ico but am just weighing up whether to get more involved during the ICO.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 378
Join the Centra Slack community. We are already 2,450 members strong!!!
You'll get quick updates from the devs, mods and community in Slack!  Grin

What does balancing the ecosystem mean? The new tokens from the whitelist aren't distributed until the 18th?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The ICO ends when all tokens are sold or does it have any time and date to be finished?
Activity: 378
There will be KYC/AML verification levels 1-3 for all users. We welcome as many card holders. Thank you

When will we get our next email after we sent the eth?
Pages:
Jump to: