Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 91. (Read 91138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
The ICO ends when all tokens are sold or does it have any time and date to be finished?
September 19 begins the activity of sales of tokens on ICO, I think before October 5 will collect the maximum cup

I also have good hope about the main ICO they will get succeed to raise the enough amount in short time of period because the result of pre-ICO is so amazing. People are fully ready to invest into this project so let's see what happen next.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
The ICO ends when all tokens are sold or does it have any time and date to be finished?
September 19 begins the activity of sales of tokens on ICO, I think before October 5 will collect the maximum cup
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I hope everyone interested in getting CTR token have gotten into the whitelist process. The ICO will sell out very fast as only a few CTR tokens will be left.

What is the whitelist process?

You had to signup on their website and be on slack. I believe it is over now though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This project was initially attacked by the scam issue. Instead, it was a success. Until now.ico is increasingly adding a lot. The stage is still the pre ico.the same as polybius. If ico is finished, the bounty will be the negative issue again. hopefully more successful centra. not one that many join
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I hope everyone interested in getting CTR token have gotten into the whitelist process. The ICO will sell out very fast as only a few CTR tokens will be left.

What is the whitelist process?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba

Keep your funds ready. 7 days till the ICO starts.

More announcements regarding Centra development will be released soon.

You're promoting this project but I see your Bitcointalk Signature Space that you're using Deepcoin Signature Design.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have a little doubt, and it is possible to have cards. It Centra of different levels after the ico, will it be possible to acquire other cards?
To be eligible for a Centra card this year you need to purchase a min of 5 eth during the ICO. If you can't do that or you miss buying in the ICO with 5 eth minimum you just need to wait till early next year to order a card for 10 USD.

Just made a post about the exciting rewards news on Investfeed.

http://ifeed.io/qPGJb
Activity: 1085
hi =D
I have a little doubt, and it is possible to have cards. It Centra of different levels after the ico, will it be possible to acquire other cards?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I am a bit late into this. Can someone please clarify if there is a difference to buying CTR now on etherdelta and directly buying during the ICO?

Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment at Etherdelta.

Thanks!

Buying CTR on etherdelta is not endorsed by Centra. Better wait for the ICO so that you will be eligible to order a card Smiley

But I want to ask if the token on the exchange is different from the one that they are going to distribute during the ICO, if not I don't see anything wrong doing buying on exchange

Nothing wrong as far as I know....ED is a little tricky....

Etherscan considers the token being sold on ED as Centra so the token must be the same.
Activity: 39
I am a bit late into this. Can someone please clarify if there is a difference to buying CTR now on etherdelta and directly buying during the ICO?

Thanks!

Buying CTR on etherdelta is not endorsed by Centra. Better wait for the ICO so that you will be eligible to order a card Smiley

But I want to ask if the token on the exchange is different from the one that they are going to distribute during the ICO, if not I don't see anything wrong doing buying on exchange

Just do it the right way and join Centra's White List and secure your Centra Card. They don't approve of ED nor will they send you a card. Besides, they are announcing exchanges soon.
Activity: 128

Thanks!

Activity: 630

Thanks!

Activity: 4

Thanks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
What about privacy?

Today is the first I've heard of Centra. Will we have to give them our personal details to get the card? Such as telephone number, Social Security.

It's really what I want to know about this.
There is different levels of KYC for the card unlocking different limits of the card required by the Bank just like any of the crypto exchanges.
Join slack for additional details from the centra team.  http://slack.centra.tech/
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Hallo, guys! Tell me ways of getting Centa Card, please. Then I have something confused.. Is it true that you need to buy CTR in the amount of 5 ETH to get the card?
5 ETH contributed towards the ICO will get you a Centra card this year in Oct.  The public won't be able to get Centra cards until sometime in 2018.

What about privacy?

Today is the first I've heard of Centra. Will we have to give them our personal details to get the card? Such as telephone number, Social Security.

It's really what I want to know about this.
Activity: 140
Hello tell me you have a bounty company for forum members, please give me a link to the company's bounty line. Thanks

Yes our Bounty is located in the Bounty Thread. You can PM @smartiphone as well.

Thanks,
Steve Stanley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello tell me you have a bounty company for forum members, please give me a link to the company's bounty line. Thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
It is a truth that we all need a good card to be able to spend our cryptomoneys in real life. I hope centra will not fail in this purpose. Because there are so many unuseful cards around with high commissions and fees.
Activity: 27
Activity: 210
400/eth was a good deal. now 200/eth is still a good deal. soon it will be 50/eth or 20/eth. So get in now before its too late. Dont regret later guys.
Pages:
Jump to: