Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 103. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What can this coin do for a holder of it?
It suddenly being pumped and out of nowhere it appears on the top 100 list on coinmarketcap. Of all coin to pump, what special about this coin among the rest that can also be mined by GPU?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I finally bought myself a MN. Its up and running now on linux via Vultr. How do I backup my wallet.dat on the linux server so that I can put it on a memory stick?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
and here is the richlist: http://104.238.153.140:3001/richlist

almost 60% of all coins are owned by the top 25 adresses, make up your own mind if that's good or bad..

in some videos max said that the 'hodl-gang' owns most of the coins, do you still believe in this now? Discuss!

Coins no longer in circulation:
#1 on the list with 13.49% (approx 2mill. coins) is burned coins that never return in circulation

Coins still in circulation:
#5 on the list with 2.64 % (approx 400.000 coins) aquired the last coin 2 years ago
#6 on the list with 2.07 % (approx 310.000 coins) quired the last coin 3 years ago
#8 on the list with 1.74 % (approx 260.000 coins) aquired the last coin 2½ years ago
#9 on the list with 1.67 % (approx 250.000 coins) aquired the last coin 1 year ago
#11 on the list with 1.45 % (approx 218.000 coins) aquired the last coin 1 year ago
#15 on the list with 1.00 % (approx 149.000 coins) aquired the last coin 3 years ago
#17 on the list with 0.76 % (approx 114.000 coins) aquired the last coin 1 year ago
#18 on the list with 0.72 % (approx 107.000 coins) aquired the last coin 3 years ago
#20 on the list with 0.64 % (approx 95.000 coins) aquired the last coin 3 years ago

All of the above #2 -> #20 are most likely not active in the HODL community and yet they together hold 12.64% (approx 1.9mill coins)

Turn that around... out of top 25, a number of 15 have been active in 2017 aquiring coins, and those could more than likely be part of the HODL community.

These 15 persons sit's on 32,7 % (approx 4.9 mill coins)

All of the above could be melted down to this:

32.7 % coins are most likely held by HODL'ers
13.49 % coins are burned and out of circulation
12.64 % coins are in wallets that have not been touched for a long time
39 % coins spread between wallets containing less than 80.000 coins
2 % not mentioned

CHC LOCKED IN MASTERNODES
1,658,000 (11.02%)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

almost 60% of all coins are owned by the top 25 adresses, make up your own mind if that's good or bad..

in some videos max said that the 'hodl-gang' owns most of the coins, do you still believe in this now? Discuss!

#1 on the list with 13.49% (approx 2mill. coins) is burned coins that never return in circulation

#5 on the list with 2.64 % (approx 400.000 coins) aquired the last coin 2 years ago
#6 on the list with 2.07 % (approx 310.000 coins) quired the last coin 3 years ago
#8 on the list with 1.74 % (approx 260.000 coins) aquired the last coin 2½ years ago
#9 on the list with 1.67 % (approx 250.000 coins) aquired the last coin 1 year ago
#11 on the list with 1.45 % (approx 218.000 coins) aquired the last coin 1 year ago
#15 on the list with 1.00 % (approx 149.000 coins) aquired the last coin 3 years ago
#17 on the list with 0.76 % (approx 114.000 coins) aquired the last coin 1 year ago
#18 on the list with 0.72 % (approx 107.000 coins) aquired the last coin 3 years ago
#20 on the list with 0.64 % (approx 95.000 coins) aquired the last coin 3 years ago

All of the above #2 -> #20 are most likely not active in the HODL community and yet they together hold 12.64% (approx 1.9mill coins)

Turn that around... out of top 25, a number of 15 have been active in 2017 aquiring coins, and those could more than likely be part of the HODL community.

2 % not mentioned

^^^ Great analysis!  Cool

My head hurts.. woahhh
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

2 % not mentioned

^^^ Great analysis!  Cool
Activity: 85
Merit: 1

2 % not mentioned
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Wow , I run the master nodes and yet admins remove me from chat thanks , Guess ill just sell now and forget about ungrateful ppl , thanks for the 5 btc chaincoin

Hahaha, "movement of the people!!!"
Activity: 208
So after being told to go drink cyanide yesterday,
 I went to the US Treasury site read the rules and definitions of MSB and BSA ,AML and so on. I can now tell you 100% for sure If you run a Master node for any coin you become a "Money Transmitter" and are required under US law to Register with dept of Treasury and there's a buttload of reporting you have to do on your node's activity going forward. And that's at the Very least, You are opening yourself up to unknown risks of users of the node and what they are doing with the funds.
 My Financial advisor(She) was right.
   Now you may never get caught and more power to ya..
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anyone got the CPU Miner link?
Activity: 224
does anyone mining c11 with ccminer alexis-1.0 ?

I run it on 6x1070 rig gives me :

invalid argument
does not validate on cpu

and the same problem with my 1x1080Ti...

My 1070 rig driver is 382.05...

I have checked the c11 benchs on yiimp, a lot of people is using ccminer alexis-1.0.

needs help...

Thanks...

I use the alexis mod but not the 1.0 version. I use it with latest Nvidia drivers (384.76) and I get 29 to 30MH/s on my 4 cards for a total of 118-120 MH/s
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Hey guys it seems im completly lost on this one... can someone explain to me why all of a sudden a 3 year old coin starts getting huge traction behind it? Any special improvements, business relations or anything besides pure hype? Thanks for the info

It is a master node coin and like all master node coins they have been pushing higher in price but this was the most under valued with low supply and low inflation.

Master Node Coins (That I know of)
DASH, PVIX, CRW,  CHC, TX, BSD, VGS, MUE, AMS, CRAVE, iCASH and Vcash

Switching over to master node
DMD and TRC

Get coins lock them into a master node and then sell you master node rewards for the next few years.  Over time you will recover what every you paid plus you can still sell your coins when you want to stop uses your master node.

Edit: One thing about CHC is you can run multiple master nodes per ip address and they is why you can buy lots up and setup all of your coins into master node where the others you can only setup one master node per IP address.

Thank you for your answer mate... Is there any team still developing this coin? I understand the appeal of a MasterNode but doesnt this coin has them for a long time? Or is this a new feature implemented? If it has the MasterNodes for 3 years now, and has no dev team behind it, improving code, developing new features ( trying to stay competitive in this tech world ) what makes you think that this coin will gain value over time to compensate the risk your putting in? thanks again for your time

CHC added master nodes a few months after DASH added master node. It was about the same time frame most of the master node coins were popping up/switching over. CHC was just unnoticed and not hyped.  When they first added master node to CHC I was one of four that were running the master node for several months before others started jumping on board.

Edit: I started my first CHC master node on 2/24/2016 and about a week before is when CHC was updated to have master nodes.

Lately some Advanced HODL tech was added so people are holding what they can. (A group of holders saying only sell your master node rewards and two or three youtubers are also saying HODL and only sell the rewards.)
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Hey guys it seems im completly lost on this one... can someone explain to me why all of a sudden a 3 year old coin starts getting huge traction behind it? Any special improvements, business relations or anything besides pure hype? Thanks for the info

It is a master node coin and like all master node coins they have been pushing higher in price but this was the most under valued with low supply and low inflation.

Master Node Coins (That I know of)
DASH, PVIX, CRW,  CHC, TX, BSD, VGS, MUE, AMS, CRAVE, iCASH and Vcash

Switching over to master node
DMD and TRC

Get coins lock them into a master node and then sell you master node rewards for the next few years.  Over time you will recover what every you paid plus you can still sell your coins when you want to stop uses your master node.

Edit: One thing about CHC is you can run multiple master nodes per ip address and they is why you can buy lots up and setup all of your coins into master node where the others you can only setup one master node per IP address.

Thank you for your answer mate... Is there any team still developing this coin? I understand the appeal of a MasterNode but doesnt this coin has them for a long time? Or is this a new feature implemented? If it has the MasterNodes for 3 years now, and has no dev team behind it, improving code, developing new features ( trying to stay competitive in this tech world ) what makes you think that this coin will gain value over time to compensate the risk your putting in? thanks again for your time
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
@pr0fess0r,

What are your thoughts on a decentralized VM perhaps with Perl script?
Activity: 79
one more thing: this coin has nothing to do with DASH, it's a fork of Zetacoin.
Dont always believe everything you hear, do your own research please!

Activity: 21
does anyone mining c11 with ccminer alexis-1.0 ?

I run it on 6x1070 rig gives me :

invalid argument
does not validate on cpu

and the same problem with my 1x1080Ti...

My 1070 rig driver is 382.05...

I have checked the c11 benchs on yiimp, a lot of people is using ccminer alexis-1.0.

needs help...

Thanks...
Activity: 3
You can check upcoming changes to the software on GitHub https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin

cheers
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Hey guys
This is pr0fess0r from the Chaincoin team. I'm the guy that wrote the masternode setup doc and made the YouTube guide at YouTube.com/Chaincoin Just letting you know that we are alive and well and there are developers working on the coin as we speak. We have a growing wiki at chaincoin.org/wiki which answers some of the common issues with setting up masternodes. Our Slack team (https://chaincoin-slack.herokuapp.com/) is a good place to discuss the coin too. We're only a small team right now so it's hard work keeping up with all the various communities!
Cheers

Dear sir , has there been any improvements on the rpi, last I check we still cant start many with the rpi??
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

Public service announcement Derrend and Ivan don't own any chaincoin and are looking to buy it on the cheap Smiley

Derrend, we know that the codebase has been dormant, but for developers, it is really not a big deal to bring the coin codebase up to date, based on bitcoin and dash or pivx codebase, so the kind of FUD about git commits is irrelevant to the value of the coin; that is just the way it is.

Look at codebases from all coins forked from bitcoin, 99% of the code is the same, so this kind of analysis won't make you do the good picks.

People concerned because of no development can put their BTC (which is falling) in coins they believe in, only buy CHC if you are going to hold it.

Well all I can say is , the chat admins cant tell left from right , to remove a member which has been buying since 3000 sats .... just goes to show what you guys have become . After you get famous you forgot your early supporters
Jump to: