Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 106. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
If it hasn't been mentioned before, what are the thoughts of dropping the 'coin' and simply going with 'Chain'?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Running a Dash Masternode is a financial attack on unsophisticated investors (aka Ponzi scheme victims) and violates multiple laws and regulations.

Vultr is doing the legally and ethically responsible thing; they do not need/want the legal and PR liability of having illegal Money Service Businesses (including Money Laundering) running on their hardware
 Copyed from the page you posted my FYi to mr smarty..lol GL
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
As I had some requests, I've modded latest sgminer to work with the c11 algo:

https://github.com/ocminer/sgminer-chaincoin

you can compile with:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/ocminer/sgminer-chaincoin
cd sgminer-chaincoin
git submodule add https://github.com/akheron/jansson.git submodules/jansson
sh autogen.sh
./configure
make
and then run with:

Code:
sgminer.exe --kernel chaincoin -o stratum+tcp://chc.suprnova.cc:5888 -u username.worker -p x -I 21 -g 4 -w 128 --lookup-gap 4 -s 1 --queue 1 -E 15

OK, I've successfully compiled the miner but I'm stuck with with the same problem as running windows binary under wineconsole i.e. no internet connectivity.
Code:
[09:51:18] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
[09:51:18] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
[09:51:18] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
[09:49:42] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://chc.suprnova.cc:5888  User: user.miner  Password: x
[09:49:42] Press any key to exit, or sgminer will try again in 15s.

edit:

Sorry my bad, looks like supernova was set so long ago it had miner names setup from miners gone years ago lol.

edit 2:

oh it started mining as soon as updated the pool.  Grin

OMG that wasted like 5 hours....

edit 3:

OK this rig has 4x RX480s and it gives me 18.5 MH/s

edit 4:

My Gigabyte cards gives 500 kH/s more than the MSI cards (proof MSI sucks).

What Mh/s did you get from the "older" sgminer ?
Im running sgminer 4.1.0 with 2 AMD cards, 1xRX470 + 1xRX480 and im getting around 11.2-11.5 Mh/s which still is low compared to mining other coins
Activity: 147
Can i withdraw from suprnova to Cryptopia? Or only on my wallet?

You can withdraw directly to Cryptopia
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
Im getting 42mh with 4 x 1060 3gb using ccminer, was getting less when over clocking so set to standard to get 42mh any tweaks  for ccminer to get more out of these cards?

If I change intensity from the standard 21 it just insta crashes
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Can i withdraw from suprnova to Cryptopia? Or only on my wallet?
Activity: 43
[...]

What is the deffault intensiti and a recommanded for ght 1060, 1070?
Thx.

Max for me is 22 on 1070
On a single 1070?  Are you running windows? I am running 2 1070's and i dont get 20 per card. With my desktop running a Asus RX 480 8gb i get 6avg

Read the posts in question, I'm talking about Intensity, not mining speed.
But for point-of-reference I get ~15.5MH/s per 1070

My apologies. I didnt read the entire thing. My earnings on a 2 1070's and a RX 480
Last Hour   0.04818308   
Last Day   1.83554216
[...]

Thx.

Max for me is 22 on 1070
On a single 1070?  Are you running windows? I am running 2 1070's and i dont get 20 per card. With my desktop running a Asus RX 480 8gb i get 6avg

Read the posts in question, I'm talking about Intensity, not mining speed.
But for point-of-reference I get ~15.5MH/s per 1070
Activity: 43
[...]

Thx.

Max for me is 22 on 1070
[...]

Thx.

Max for me is 22 on 1070
Activity: 154
Here is a link to the current blockchain as of like an hour ago.  This does NOT contain the chaincoin binary for the wallet.  You will need to download that from the initial post.

The contents of the file include the blockchain and a basic chaincoin.conf that includes the current list of nodes that were connected to the block explorer.

To use this file do the following:
Code:
1.) Download the wallet from the main post here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422149.0
2.) Run the wallet and decide where you would like to store your wallet and blockchain
3.) Close the wallet
4.) Download the blockchain snapshot from this Megalink:
https://mega.nz/#!RSJghILD!N3u5e0QglPstY51PL34RPDPINuqd2jv-KucKlWdDeUY
5.) Extract the chaincoin.zip file to the location you selected when you opened the wallet and replace all files
6.) Run the Chaincoin wallet and it should be near synced

Default location for the data directory is:
C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\chaincoin

If you'd like to send a few chaincoins to help me get my masternode setup feel free:
Code:
CHC address: CVwfvK3HRnjrwM5HBx2jUJ35Yr5prSyz7B
Remember lets HODL!  Remember to encrypt and backup your wallet in a safe place!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
As I had some requests, I've modded latest sgminer to work with the c11 algo:

https://github.com/ocminer/sgminer-chaincoin

you can compile with:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/ocminer/sgminer-chaincoin
cd sgminer-chaincoin
git submodule add https://github.com/akheron/jansson.git submodules/jansson
sh autogen.sh
./configure
make
and then run with:

Code:
sgminer.exe --kernel chaincoin -o stratum+tcp://chc.suprnova.cc:5888 -u username.worker -p x -I 21 -g 4 -w 128 --lookup-gap 4 -s 1 --queue 1 -E 15

OK, I've successfully compiled the miner but I'm stuck with with the same problem as running windows binary under wineconsole i.e. no internet connectivity.
Code:
[09:51:18] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
[09:51:18] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
[09:51:18] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
[09:49:42] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://chc.suprnova.cc:5888  User: user.miner  Password: x
[09:49:42] Press any key to exit, or sgminer will try again in 15s.

edit:

Sorry my bad, looks like supernova was set so long ago it had miner names setup from miners gone years ago lol.

edit 2:

oh it started mining as soon as updated the pool.  Grin

OMG that wasted like 5 hours....

edit 3:

OK this rig has 4x RX480s and it gives me 18.5 MH/s

edit 4:

My Gigabyte cards gives 500 kH/s more than the MSI cards (proof MSI sucks).
Activity: 6
I get this message then ccminer stop working:
Cuda error in func 'quark_blake512_cpu_setBlock_80' at line 547 : the launch timed out and was terminated.
 GPU#2:the launch timed out and was terminated

What could be the problem?

I got same error message when I had the intensity set too high, so based on my personal experience; Try lowering intensity.

Thx.
Cuda error in func 'quark_blake512_cpu_setBlock_80' at line 547 : the launch timed out and was terminated.

I got same error message when I had the intensity set too high, so based on my personal experience; Try lowering intensity.
Activity: 6

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Nodes for your chaincoin.conf.  If you can't find the file in the chaincoin wallet go to tools->open configuration file

I'll post up a snapshot of the blockchain when I get in sync.  If someone else would like to post one that would save time.

Code:
addnode=208.167.248.188

THANKS, its Alive Smiley it still will be couple of hours to full sync, but still, THANKS Smiley
Activity: 224
Biggest price drop in a day for any coin? Why did this coin raise so much recently?

The coin was way under valued so a HODL team choose to buy up the supply and then some pump groups go in and pumped and dumped it. Now it is finding it's real price and may push back higher or may go down a bit lower. With the low money supply and the low inflation rate I don't see any reason why it should not push back higher buy only time will tell.

Thx then how do I start mining this chaincoin? I have a computer with 6100 i3 cpu and RX460 display card.

Check out page one or if you want pool mining got to https://chc.suprnova.cc/ and choose "get started" from the help menu

Thanks, I just read it but it doesn't mention how to limit the gpu to be like 70%...how can I do that and what is a good limitation for not burning and damaging the gpu?

I uise MSI Afterburner and limit my cards to 70c

I don't see a temperature limit option in Afterburner....

Activity: 208
Well you can't say you weren't warned. GL
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
heh, 1 coin......

Jump to: