Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 120. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi I'm wondering if how much coins can I get from my 50mh/s rig? Thank you Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is insane, this coin was literally 50 cents last week. Can't believe the hype.

There are some small drops but it generally appears to be holding value for the moment.
I think this is the power of Advanced HODL Technology(R) as HighOnCoins calls it.  I think he's getting the domain name for it, and some people were talking about making Tee-shirts, kind of like those UASF shirts you see around.  I like to call it pump-and-HODL, because you definitely are seeing the "pump" part with media blitz and aggressive price management (aka manipulation).  The only thing you don't see is the dreaded DUMP.  There is no DUMP because it makes more economic (and moral) sense to HODL and let the masternodes do their thing.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
This is a great experiment. Almost at 100 mil marketcap on pure hype.
Activity: 41
This is insane, this coin was literally 50 cents last week. Can't believe the hype.

There are some small drops but it generally appears to be holding value for the moment.
Activity: 48
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
OK, somebody is DDoSing the exchange or something.
legendary
All the coins are getting locked in master nodes, there will be no exit pump.  Cool
Activity: 49
Im in the groove team! lets do this!, Im doing it GPU style!

to $100 here we come!

Are you GPU mining? If so what cards and what are your hashrates?
Gtx 1060's 9mh each
WHY IS CRYPTOPIA DOWN Huh

Just very slow. Too busy building rockets!
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Cryptopia works fine, maybe it was a hiccup, too many transactions  Huh
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
legendary
There's only 58 masternodes left in the Sell Order Shocked Shocked Shocked

Nova must have a few coins too!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
WHY IS CRYPTOPIA DOWN Huh
legendary
cryptopia.co.nz is down for me Sad

Can't get in either.  Cry
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
There's only 58 masternodes left in the Sell Order Shocked Shocked Shocked

cryptopia.co.nz is down for me Sad

Too much volume with chain and Neutron?

edit: back up just a little slow
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
TerraCoin will also introduce the masternodes, this will be a similar case ... many people don't know about it yet. Coins are so cheap today. So we will see... masternodes are hit today Smiley
Same with incakoin
legendary
How long do you think the coin could cost $ 150?
----
Livecoin is sitting on my coins and price has gone up $.75 while I'm waiting... it's too fucking late I can't get enough for a master node. :~(

i am watching the coin since one week there was some days ago a dump to ~6800 sat got today my money from work and now waiting for my bitcoins but price is now so high i dont buy at these price. if it will not fall again this coin is gone for me to setup a cheap masternode  Sad

This is going to at least $150, don't miss the second boat too...

A few days at the current rate.  Shocked
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
, For whales this is cheap
Jump to: