Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 117. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Wow, what an ride CHC is driving. Just bought some yesterday and is already 3x!
Activity: 200
Prices are rising too fast Sad
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
7 July 2017: $0,12 for 1 CHC
13 July 2017: $6,83 for 1 CHC

Can anyone tell me what were the drivers for that unormous CHC price growth?

scnr Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi. so just you know. the hodl comunity are not the devs for chaincoin. we just liked it for many reasons and we are putting our money behind it. that said i can't tell you to invest or not. do your research. visit chaincoin website for info. there some good videos on YT . peace

But is it correct that 90% pif they coins are with ONE investor/dev or whatever? If he/they just through 10% of the coins on the market then the supply would already double...

The investor guy zedomax that's organizing highoncoins bought 30 master nodes from $0.10 to $0.80 cents and probably higher building up that big buy wall.  He doesn't really care about money he does this for fun and laughs.  His dad is a multi-millionaire and he's not the greedy type.  He said he'll hold that coin even if it drops to a penny.  I believe him,   .  The dev's won't dump their own coins and crash what they are building. Maybe sell a little to buy a can of beans to live off of.

The only one investor is the whole chain coin community that's tired of getting pumped and dumped on.  They welcome everyone to join them if you believe in their goals.
Activity: 27
Really funny cool community.  They just want to Hodl and not get dumped on.  Chain has been discovered and turning legit.
Activity: 238
Hi. so just you know. the hodl comunity are not the devs for chaincoin. we just liked it for many reasons and we are putting our money behind it. that said i can't tell you to invest or not. do your research. visit chaincoin website for info. there some good videos on YT . peace

But is it correct that 90% pif they coins are with ONE investor/dev or whatever? If he/they just through 10% of the coins on the market then the supply would already double...
Activity: 14
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I heard .01BTC price in the next few days.
Activity: 238
Can you explain the income on chc and how much that should be?

Thx
Activity: 35
will try to set a masternode ; )
Advanced hodl technology
We gave it value and we are fighting dumpers by setting the lowest buy price high enough so it protects the average investors.the goal is to reach 100$. most of us have masternodes that generates income, so even when we reach 100$ there's no point of selling a crippling amount of coins thus keeping the value healthy.

where some of these coins have a VERY NOTABLE nVidia advantage
over competing AMD (OpenCL Only) implementations.

this is in the read-me.  try it and compare the results, if it runs. i don't see any parameter to specify cuda or opencl.
With ccminer you have to mod one of the batch files for chc. the example i gave should be fine.

Sorry to sound noob, so if I'm using AMD it means I can't use CCminer? I'm a bit confused for the setup with sgminer. Do i need to create a conf just for chaincoin specifically? Or can I just enter the info on page 1 for the bat?

ccminer-x64.exe -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://chc.suprnova.cc:5888 -u username-on-suprnova.workername -p worker password
pause

Change username/worker/worker password to whatever you registered on suprnova.

the ccminer i'm using is optimized for c11 scrypt. sgminer is for amd only.

Don't oc memory. try core and keep power limit high.

Is that the alexis78 version of ccminer?

Shit dude. I'm not sure where i got it from. But i know for a fact that you can get it form the "getting started" menu on suprnova website.

From the "readme" txt :
ccminer 2.0 (14 May 2017)

https://chc.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

..If it isn't let me know and  i'll  put it somewhere for downloads.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Activity: 166

Activity: 48
Sorry to sound noob, so if I'm using AMD it means I can't use CCminer? I'm a bit confused for the setup with sgminer. Do i need to create a conf just for chaincoin specifically? Or can I just enter the info on page 1 for the bat?

ccminer-x64.exe -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://chc.suprnova.cc:5888 -u username-on-suprnova.workername -p worker password
pause

[/quote]

Shit dude. I'm not sure where i got it from. But i know for a fact that you can get it form the "getting started" menu on suprnova website.

From the "readme" txt :

..If it isn't let me know and  i'll  put it somewhere for downloads.
[/quote]

pause

[/quote]

[/quote]

From the "readme" txt :

..If it isn't let me know and  i'll  put it somewhere for downloads.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

[/quote]

pause

[/quote]

Activity: 43
Miners?! we gotta help out the hodlers. I'm not sure how the difficulty works on this but if it stays at the same pace this is as good as ethereum. GPU Apocalypse 2.0. no one will never play games anymore Cheesy

should buy share in amd and nvidia Cheesy
Sounds like a great idea. I am going to keep mining and follow HighOnCoins and hope he continues to spread the wealth. Not any people do that.
Activity: 41
Miners?! we gotta help out the hodlers. I'm not sure how the difficulty works on this but if it stays at the same pace this is as good as ethereum. GPU Apocalypse 2.0. no one will never play games anymore Cheesy

should buy share in amd and nvidia Cheesy
Activity: 43
HAHAHAHAHAHA... I keep hearing that AMD and Nvidia will be making mining cards soon. Hopefully the can stop jacking the prices up!
Jump to: