Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 86. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

$7 was a PUMP.
Hint? see the chart. A rapid spike and continuous downtrend. Nothing is impossible, CHC as u said would have to drop 50 times? Come' on.. That the same phrase TELEGRAM group is saying, when CHC was $3, saying it won't even break $1/-
and WE CONTROL the COINS. I was like "WHATTT are u fking saying.. I guess most are just kids.

Just look at PIVX chart it also had a huge and very similar pump from nothing to $2.04 and then it vent back to $0.78 just to have two smaller jumps first to $1.74 and second to $2.82 and it is now stable above $2 mark. That is the thing with masternode coins when pumped they keep the value. So we can easily see similar scenario unfolding with chaincoin. Another interesting thing chaincoin has exactly 3.5 times less coins than pivx (15 million vs 53 million) and that first spike of $7 was exactly 3.5 times the spike of pivx that was $2. With two additional core developers joining the coin and increase of the rewards for masternode owners I only see more and more coins locked in masternodes and price going up in couple spikes and staying above $7 mark. Devs are in very good situation right now they just simply have to increase reward and existing masternode owners will just buy and lock in additional one or two million coins. And if they implement 10% dev fund at $7 they will easily have over $100000 for continuous development. From then this coin has only the brightest future and that is without taking the HODL crew factor into account.     
I think it's going to be very interesting to see how Crypto shakes out in the years ahead. To really grow the market to it's maximum potential it needs to go mainstream. But to go mainstream there will have to be oversight like the FTC, and this entire movement is Illegal as hell(Market manipulation/ insider trading) in the Stock Market for good reason( the guy that lost 1.2 BTC). But if it's ever regulated then the potential for quick crazy gains will be suppressed and Interest in investing in it would decline. Sort of a "Catch 22" scenario. The US Congress said last week that Crypto's are not in Compliance, but at the same time Amazon is about to start taking BTC as a payment and we know that Gov's around the globe are looking to go Cashless.... should be very interesting the next few years.

Biggest money is always in the unregulated market. Until regulation happens groups like HODL crew are going to make millions and millions of dollars off of investing in digital currencies like this one. You can whine about it or join the fun, your call. And as far as I know Crypropia is in New Zaeland so US Congress doesn't even count. If regulation does become too limiting we will see the markets migrate to tax havens etc...

As for Chaincoin I tend to look at it as if a large investment fund invested in the coin and that can only be a good thing.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

You guys are not able to learn from your mistakes.
[/quote]
I have to admit this is a Hail Mary, but I think it is an amazing jiu jitsu move, perhaps our best chance. If we can get the price to fall into the neighborhood of $0.01, the entire market cap will be only $150,000.  At that price level, I think it is almost certain that the HODL community can get control of the majority (>50%) of CHC in circulation ($75,000).  I have no idea whether this will work, but I'm excited to see what happens.
[/quote]

Before HODL movement price was between 0.05 - 0.1 $.  And that 0.05 was shortly after a guy dumped like 300k+ CHC. CHC would have to drop like 50 times to be at that level it is simply not possible. Since then number of people on slack went from 500 to ~2100, number of masternodes from 600 to ~2100 and coin went to almost 7$ showing everyone its amazing potential. Everyone has heard about the coin and the HODL crew. Before it was anonymous now it is a coin that is known by whole crypto world. Hint - look at exclusive coin chart to see what is incoming.
[/quote]

$7 was a PUMP.
Hint? see the chart. A rapid spike and continuous downtrend. Nothing is impossible, CHC as u said would have to drop 50 times? Come' on.. That the same phrase TELEGRAM group is saying, when CHC was $3, saying it won't even break $1/-
and WE CONTROL the COINS. I was like "WHATTT are u fking saying.. I guess most are just kids.
Activity: 208
I think it's going to be very interesting to see how Crypto shakes out in the years ahead. To really grow the market to it's maximum potential it needs to go mainstream. But to go mainstream there will have to be oversight like the FTC, and this entire movement is Illegal as hell(Market manipulation/ insider trading) in the Stock Market for good reason( the guy that lost 1.2 BTC). But if it's ever regulated then the potential for quick crazy gains will be suppressed and Interest in investing in it would decline. Sort of a "Catch 22" scenario. The US Congress said last week that Crypto's are not in Compliance, but at the same time Amazon is about to start taking BTC as a payment and we know that Gov's around the globe are looking to go Cashless.... should be very interesting the next few years.

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

How is that HODL movement working for you? I hope you realize the volume of the HODL movement/community needs to be greater than the sell volume. It is unrealistic to think a online community group first of all has the volume to sustain the price, and that they are actually going to hold as their comrades start secretly taking profit and selling on the side.

This was a long term pump and dump, me and others have been saying this for a week and have yet to be corrected by any developers.  Any counter-arguments are weak.  Their site still isnt up, it still shows the site is under construction.  I will bet you almost anything they did not have a proper backup of the site before the hack.  Probably because they havent been doing anywork on the website in months/years. There still is no re-assurance from the team as bitcoin and practically ALL other altcoins are booming.  

CHC is free falling, and I wont be suprised to see it sub $0.25 in less than a week.

I have been here for 4 months, far before High On Coins joined CHC. I got in at $0.05 cents, I made profit at the top, and now I am trying to prevent others from losing money.  Telling them to HOLD while the ship is sinking is not doing anyone any favors.

Who knows maybe the team will deliver, but history of their work ethic doesnt spark any confidence.

Again:

From a development perspective, what has CHC accomplished in 2017. Practically and Virtually and nothing.

---------------------

BTW, you said that the code was active because it had a measly 7 commits in the release? I hope you realize most coins have hundreds of commits if not thousands per release.

Price seams to have stabilised at $0.5 even with the HODL movements new strategy of not buying and waiting to buy at $0.01. So I guess that there is interest in this coin that is independent from HODL crew. Which is great for the coin. Imagine what happens when they stop waiting for 0.01 and start buying again. Sky is the limit. 

And you may be interested to know that devs are making progress last commit  by brakmic was 4 hours ago https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/pull/17 and that he commits almost every day. Yes CHC is actively developed coin now and has a bright future.

People who hold have no btc to spare anymore. And people outside won't obviously buy this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I'm waiting for buy some thousands....
Now 0.5... I'll wait and hope till 0.1 so i can buy lots

How is that HODL movement working for you? I hope you realize the volume of the HODL movement/community needs to be greater than the sell volume. It is unrealistic to think a online community group first of all has the volume to sustain the price, and that they are actually going to hold as their comrades start secretly taking profit and selling on the side.

This was a long term pump and dump, me and others have been saying this for a week and have yet to be corrected by any developers.  Any counter-arguments are weak.  Their site still isnt up, it still shows the site is under construction.  I will bet you almost anything they did not have a proper backup of the site before the hack.  Probably because they havent been doing anywork on the website in months/years. There still is no re-assurance from the team as bitcoin and practically ALL other altcoins are booming.  

CHC is free falling, and I wont be suprised to see it sub $0.25 in less than a week.

I have been here for 4 months, far before High On Coins joined CHC. I got in at $0.05 cents, I made profit at the top, and now I am trying to prevent others from losing money.  Telling them to HOLD while the ship is sinking is not doing anyone any favors.

Who knows maybe the team will deliver, but history of their work ethic doesnt spark any confidence.

Again:

From a development perspective, what has CHC accomplished in 2017. Practically and Virtually and nothing.

---------------------

BTW, you said that the code was active because it had a measly 7 commits in the release? I hope you realize most coins have hundreds of commits if not thousands per release.

Price seams to have stabilised at $0.5 even with the HODL movements new strategy of not buying and waiting to buy at $0.01. So I guess that there is interest in this coin that is independent from HODL crew. Which is great for the coin. Imagine what happens when they stop waiting for 0.01 and start buying again. Sky is the limit. 

And you may be interested to know that devs are making progress last commit  by brakmic was 4 hours ago https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/pull/17 and that he commits almost every day. Yes CHC is actively developed coin now and has a bright future.
Activity: 176

Eight of the top twenty addresses have had no activity for a year or longer.  Some not since 2014.  Those addresses combined with the burn address equals 25.47% of all the coins that have been minted so far.

5   CJvKzjBkofuYDyRNj6RMd5tUkKH2K6iiPE            397366.17104733      2.63%  8th Jul 2015
6   CUNwaRGjXHZNUsWQKj34eEc45WFje8JMoi            311212.13094903      2.06%  19th Jun 2014
8   CXuQrE4LN4Veg89g9sZb9Spa9tHdrQK5tz            262229.17855822      1.74%  29th Nov 2014
9   CaC4tiuoyYukX6QMCsnL7B3ZWmz5uCeToJ            251938.01205000      1.67%  2nd Jul 2016
11   CSzZanPZU847gXsdQeNUX7aGE6Wjm5RbJE         218698.59027520      1.45%  16th Aug 2016
15   CLcqQotY9eN5Gcp9yQnvKviujTo9G1c3ze           149868.34002696      0.99%  24th Apr 2014
17   CMqxnGu8DR6heXR9GCBUCBvcaSUAuewyHy       114247.25693600      0.76%  16th Aug 2016
19   CWhdFq4PWn9fdVY4PV5VHmU6KhBR3pVY8v   107975.24162995      0.72%  31st Mar 2014
                                                             Total:            1813534.92147269        12.02%
Add the #1 address which is a burn address

1   CGTta3M4t3yXu8uRgkKvaWd2d8DQvDPnpL     2029696.59569225   13.45%

3,843,231.51716494   25.47%
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Education is so expensive theses days, I've been schooled.  Angry
HODLers please do not buy CHC at market price.  We're now holding pat to try to get the price to fall.  For more information go to Random's YouTube channel, there are a *lot* of people online now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkeJLKkW1O0

The new strategy (outlined by Max) is to allow the price to fall further so that we can accumulate the maximum amount of CHC at a lower price point.

What is ironic is the moment that this strategy was announced, the price stabilized at about 0.0002 BTC.

I have to admit this is a Hail Mary, but I think it is an amazing jiu jitsu move, perhaps our best chance. If we can get the price to fall into the neighborhood of $0.01, the entire market cap will be only $150,000.  At that price level, I think it is almost certain that the HODL community can get control of the majority (>50%) of CHC in circulation ($75,000).  I have no idea whether this will work, but I'm excited to see what happens.

Before HODL movement price was between 0.05 - 0.1 $.  And that 0.05 was shortly after a guy dumped like 300k+ CHC. CHC would have to drop like 50 times to be at that level it is simply not possible. Since then number of people on slack went from 500 to ~2100, number of masternodes from 600 to ~2100 and coin went to almost 7$ showing everyone its amazing potential. Everyone has heard about the coin and the HODL crew. Before it was anonymous now it is a coin that is known by whole crypto world. Hint - look at exclusive coin chart to see what is incoming.
Activity: 228
better sale before you dont have any cent left
hey max show your buy and sale history on cryptopia live on youtube  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
HODLers please do not buy CHC at market price.  We're now holding pat to try to get the price to fall.  For more information go to Random's YouTube channel, there are a *lot* of people online now:

The new strategy (outlined by Max) is to allow the price to fall further so that we can accumulate the maximum amount of CHC at a lower price point.

What is ironic is the moment that this strategy was announced, the price stabilized at about 0.0002 BTC.

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

Activity: 352
Merit: 251
So weird strategy Ido not know which game plays max
But I will NEVER sell my nodes

Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Wow what a large drop. Looks like scam yobit pumps but I know that is manipulators go away from chain coin. Cheer up - now we can accumulate more CHC
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
About 1.2 btc.

My only solace is the dash I purchased a couple of weeks ago has appreciated by a similar amount.

Man, that is rough. My condolences.

Sorry for your loss. It seems that I'm up 20.2 BTC without dumping a single CHC. I have sells places all the way up to $10 per CHC. Thanks!!!

must be a huge whale Shocked
Activity: 393
About 1.2 btc.

My only solace is the dash I purchased a couple of weeks ago has appreciated by a similar amount.

Man, that is rough. My condolences.
Activity: 136
About 1.2 btc.

So guys, how much money have you lost on this pump and dump scam, I saw one guy some posts back claimed to have lost 0.5 bitcoin. What about the rest of you. Please share with the comminity here what your losses are.
No loss yet, I just bought another 100 CHC @0.009 BTC still HODL Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: