Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 84. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
don't be so stupid to buy on this level. remember that the price went down by almost 1000% within days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Those who BUY chc now will cry after 12 hours lol .BTC father is rising
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Its not good time to buy chaincoin as btc will rise up and these two are inversely proportional.So price will fall soon i think.

Price of chaincoin is related to the amount of coins dumped by the bagholders.  No relation to price of btc whatsoever  Wink

I think that your thinking it not correct but good guess. I would think CHC is going level out around $2~$3 per CHC before it make its next push higher after the next wallet update.

CHC->BTC PRICE
CHC->USD PRICE
$1.15

up 121.04% last 24 hours

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,173,000 (14.39%)

Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Its not good time to buy chaincoin as btc will rise up and these two are inversely proportional.So price will fall soon i think.

Price of chaincoin is related to the amount of coins dumped by the bagholders.  No relation to price of btc whatsoever  Wink
Purifying The Blockchain
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Since there almost only retards in this thread, is there any reliable source for CHC being added to Bittrex?

Correction:
one retard with multiple account names
legendary
Since there almost only retards in this thread, is there any reliable source for CHC being added to Bittrex?

The code is being worked on for adding to bittrex (Latest commit 9 hours ago)

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin

@chaincoin chaincoin committed on GitHub Merge pull request #19 from brakmic/master

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/commit/d95349b92084b67275771c15c47b50f8c04bd948

Activity: 415
Merit: 287
legendary
There's only 600 master nodes available on Cryptopia CHC/BTC and some of them are very very expensive. Also is Monday a good day for CHC to hit Bittrex or Poloniex?

Just think of rake on that billion dollar volume...

If you look at the Depth/Dist chart there is about 5000 master node worth on CHC on that exchange. There might only be around 600 on the sell book but on that exchange there is about 5000 master nodes worth. Looks like it pushing back toward $1.00 per CHC

CHC->BTC PRICE

CHC->USD PRICE
$0.92

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,157,000 (14.29%)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
^^^ But CHC is so rare it makes BTC look like DOGE.

Activity: 136
Well well, looks like I did have weak hands and zero patience.
Ill consider it a preeminent lesson in crypto trading, and a very expensive lesson it was too.

Maybe I might even buy in next time it crashes and sell on the way up. See if I cant recover some losses before buying some to hodl.
In the mean time buying in at this fomo stage is way too risky and I just know the moment I purchase, that Sh*ts gonna drop like a mofo.

In the meantime ill stick to daytrading bitcoin, I know that's gonna go up when it goes down past what I brought it for.
legendary
There's only 600 master nodes available on Cryptopia CHC/BTC and some of them are very very expensive. Also is Monday a good day for CHC to hit Bittrex or Poloniex?

Just think of rake on that billion dollar volume...
legendary
I must be a glutton for punishment, I managed to pick more at $0.68.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
I'm a little confused now, did I just miss a chance to pickup a few more at $0.50? Is this for real, money magically appearing and disappearing in and out of the aether? We're back to $0.75 now, should I get more OMG, I got OMG too!!!!!!!

Shhhh, come here baby its all going to be OK.

Just drink the Kool-Aid and listen to the shepard:

https://www.youtube.com/user/HighOnCoins
legendary
what was the last update for this coin? and are the future developings if this coin is so nice?

Chaincoin 0.9.2.5 - Maintenance release

This is a minor update to increase available seed nodes for new wallet users.

Binaries available from Github:

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/tag/v0.9.2.5

The next update for Chaincoin is planned for end August. More details will be available in due course.

Some good.news from dev slack

http://hpics.li/d44c809a

"Chidozie Okonkwo:
After a long battle with the Hackers of the Chaincoin.org website, we finally managed to gain back control but the damage was already done. Not only was the website compromised, all backups and resources were totally erased. We had to migrate to a new server and start everything from scratch and that was one of the main reason why it took so long to recover the website.
Other than having 2 additional web developers on board, we will be having additional code developers joining the team starting from tomorrow 24th July for a 2 week sprint to upgrade the codes and wallets. Roli, our head dev will be heading the charge.
Look out for exciting changes to be announcements here and on twitter.
Thank you for your patience and kind understanding
Bulleye88
On behalf of the ChainCoin Team."

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,162,000 (14.32%)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
what was the last update for this coin? and are the future developings if this coin is so nice?
spattered throughout the golden ethers
"Greatest pump and dump of all time against the p&d'ers" ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/HighOnCoins
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

My first rule of Crypto never sell at a loss!!! (I play with what I can afford to loose so no panic selling for me. Long Term holder/trader.)
My Second rule of Crypto: Never listen to Noobs
My Third Rule:  Sell when they are saying BUY BUY BUY. (NEVER dump. Always place sells up the wall)
My Fourth Rule: Buy when they are crying

Those are good rules.... especially 2,3 & 4.  1 is good to but not everyone has that luxury depending on their life situation etc... 
legendary
About 1.2 btc.

My only solace is the dash I purchased a couple of weeks ago has appreciated by a similar amount.

Man, that is rough. My condolences.

Sorry for your loss. It seems that I'm up 20.2 BTC without dumping a single CHC. I have sells places all the way up to $10 per CHC. Thanks!!!

must be a huge whale Shocked

Some people got talked into selling their CHC coins because someone posted CHC is dead and panic sold into a falling price. Prices go up and prices go down.

My first rule of Crypto never sell at a loss!!! (I play with what I can afford to loose so no panic selling for me. Long Term holder/trader.)
My Second rule of Crypto: Never listen to Noobs
My Third Rule:  Sell when they are saying BUY BUY BUY. (NEVER dump. Always place sells up the wall)
My Fourth Rule: Buy when they are crying

CHC->BTC PRICE

CHC->USD PRICE
$0.72

TOTAL MASTERNODES

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,153,000 (14.27%)

Pages:
Jump to: