Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 88. (Read 321645 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Lock all the chc into masternodes that you want. Have the entire chc blockchain as a master nodes. There's no demand for the coin for anything other than masternode.

Scarcity does not equal value.
The coin has no real vision for its future and no real life case use.

All it's going to do is cost you to rent a vps to host nodes that produce chc that nobody wants. (Except for chaincoin maximalists and mad max and the happy hodl gang)

Even as masternode count goes up reward goes down.
Thus meaning it's less attractive to own a node.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Coins in masternodes are not locked, you can withdraw them anytime you want.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
$0.86, I'm going to cry.  Cry
    Friend, you hopelessly hoped, all throw off ..... many people suffered, crazy pump and reset, clearly .......- Max phone seller!  The bay in the ears- I Hödl, -shit complete, nonsense and nonsense.

As the price goes down the master node count goes up!

CHC LOCKED IN MASTERNODES
2,091,000 (13.86%)

Keep on a dumping so more CHC can get locked into masternodes.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The road map has no real purpose to it
Shit will be lower, right under the sand
    Friend, you hopelessly hoped, all throw off ..... many people suffered, crazy pump and reset, clearly .......- Max phone seller!  The bay in the ears- I Hödl, -shit complete, nonsense and nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
awwww hell I talked myself into it.

I sold, realised a 60% loss

Now I have glorious BTC again.

The only way is up from here.

No more get rich quick ideas for me, No more listening to youtubers pump and hodl/dump.
A small percentage of hodlers (bagholders) may have brought into the movement but a large percentage of people caught up will have moved with the market, for every sale theres a winner and a loser.

I ended up being the loser in this case.

I hope the person that brought my chc makes a tidy profit, and doesn't come to a loss.

Good luck chaincoin, but im out.

Needless to say the uncertainty of whether to hodl and lose more or sell and lose is now off my shoulders and it feels good, despite the smarting pain of loss.
Smart decision.
awwww hell I talked myself into it.

I sold, realised a 60% loss

Now I have glorious BTC again.

The only way is up from here.

No more get rich quick ideas for me, No more listening to youtubers pump and hodl/dump.
A small percentage of hodlers (bagholders) may have brought into the movement but a large percentage of people caught up will have moved with the market, for every sale theres a winner and a loser.

I ended up being the loser in this case.

I hope the person that brought my chc makes a tidy profit, and doesn't come to a loss.

Good luck chaincoin, but im out.

Needless to say the uncertainty of whether to hodl and lose more or sell and lose is now off my shoulders and it feels good, despite the smarting pain of loss.
As one of the current bag holders (thanks everyone)
Brought CHC on a reasonable high and it went down.
Not a lot of positive price action in the last few days.

Really seriously considering exiting my position, my choices are:-

hang on in there and watch the coin dwindle in value, and pray for another pump so I can exit.

Hodl and watch the value dwindle and make a daily loss.

Exit now, put the money in BTC and watch it creep up over the next year or so. and get some sort of ROI

At the end of the day it was a nice dream, but having a couple of masternodes, is going to produce a "passive income" of more CHC, which there is no demand or real world use for whatsoever when FOMO is not the order of the day, its not used for anything except to create more masternodes to make more CHC.

In addition as the price plummets, no one will mine this coin so the masternode reward will go down, and all these masternodes will be dropping into the market with extra chc further diluting the price.
legendary

Lol you had to work hard to bury my post last night. Login with 3-4 different accounts to call me a troll (or similar)...

Do I do this with every coin from this copy coin clown...hm yeah good idea! maybe I have to copy it some more times in the following threads:

- Chaincoin (Rolihlahla) Done!
- Joulecoin (John Joule)
- Zetacoin (Giskard) Already done by the author of the article
- Quark (Max Guevara) Done!
- Myriadcoin (8bitcoder)
- SceinCoin (Redkendra)
- Mimiccoin (Max Guevara)
- Unitus (...
- UNO (WillowRosenborg, or was it Bryce Weiner Wink )
- Pascalcoin (...

Not many people care about the past. People only care about profit. Those coins changed hands and now it is a new group of people.

2,084,000 (13.82%)

So now you need to get current with your books (Published on May 13, 2015) and include Max and the HODLers.
SuprNova runs a pool for CHC for many years and we all know that SuprNova does not run pools for scam coins. https://chc.suprnova.cc

Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Jeez..Are you all brainwashed?
This whole story about Chaincoins and masternodes reminds me of an other scam from this same developer...

Let me think.... which coin was it...I remember!!
Zetacoin! Created by Giskard (Giskard=Rolihlahla)

Somebody wrote a whole book about this scamcoin! check it here:
https://issuu.com/zetacoinjustice/docs/zetacoin_review_web

I will quote:

Ok read it...and think what is happening in the chaincoin thread...

Amazing you have created a whole book just to troll the forums. Man you really got lots of free time... Copy pasting the same message just changing the name of the lead developer

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20291085

Do you do this with every coin that you want to buy?

Lol you had to work hard to bury my post last night. Login with 3-4 different accounts to call me a troll (or similar)...

Do I do this with every coin from this copy coin clown...hm yeah good idea! maybe I have to copy it some more times in the following threads:

- Chaincoin (Rolihlahla) Done!
- Joulecoin (John Joule)
- Zetacoin (Giskard) Already done by the author of the article
- Quark (Max Guevara) Done!
- Myriadcoin (8bitcoder)
- SceinCoin (Redkendra)
- Mimiccoin (Max Guevara)
- Unitus (...
- UNO (WillowRosenborg, or was it Bryce Weiner Wink )
- Pascalcoin (...

(Apologies to be not complete, it is from the top of my head...and then I forget dozens others coins and account names he created for that coin...)

But hey, even the copy coin clown himself is confused about his coins sometimes:

Here was "Rolihlahla" (from Chaincoin) lost in the Myriad coin thread (he had to log in as "8bitcoder" instead) Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18728045
Trying to defend he has no correlation with Bryce Weiner....
Activity: 322
after few questions asked for CHC, LOL, i was kicked out of the TELEGRAM.

interesting, those monkeys who shouted BUY BUY BUY and HODL HODL HODL, they are the one who are selling.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
The coins special mining and already available the place exchange this coins.
if there bounty this coins it would be more interesting.
very good coin.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
A lot of hurdles while btc is up
Activity: 176

Masternodes are not staking and they can't be even compared with staking. Over 2 million coins are currently locked in masternodes and the number is growing because it is so profitable. No one is going to take coins out of his masternode because it generates passive income. It just can't be compared with staking I am not sure how you even got the idea that these things are even comparable.    

It's not generating passive income!  It is generating chaincoin just like a PoS coin would do.  To get your "passive" income you have to sell the newly generated coins thereby diluting the price.  There is no money being created by the masternode process.   The only difference between PoS and masternode is you require a specific number of coins to be setup in a wallet to create the mature coins for staking in PoS it is the number of coins in any wallet that are left there long enough to mature.  Nothing is locked in and nothing is generating passive income.

It's not generating like a POS coin.  Masternodes receive a percentage of every block mined.  They don't generate coins like POS coins do.  When a miner solves a block part of that block goes to the masternodes.  

So instead of actually saving the energy it requires the same energy to inflate the coins and instead of the miner getting the coins some person who had the coins before gets them.  It's the same but actually worse.  It has all the disadvantages of PoW and all the disadvantages of PoS.  It's like a hybrid that selects all the negative features of both....

Well DASH the #6 coin has masternodes.  In fact it's developer invented the masternode concept.  Go post your  opinion in that thread.  Have fun.
Activity: 154

Masternodes are not staking and they can't be even compared with staking. Over 2 million coins are currently locked in masternodes and the number is growing because it is so profitable. No one is going to take coins out of his masternode because it generates passive income. It just can't be compared with staking I am not sure how you even got the idea that these things are even comparable.    

It's not generating passive income!  It is generating chaincoin just like a PoS coin would do.  To get your "passive" income you have to sell the newly generated coins thereby diluting the price.  There is no money being created by the masternode process.   The only difference between PoS and masternode is you require a specific number of coins to be setup in a wallet to create the mature coins for staking in PoS it is the number of coins in any wallet that are left there long enough to mature.  Nothing is locked in and nothing is generating passive income.

It's not generating like a POS coin.  Masternodes receive a percentage of every block mined.  They don't generate coins like POS coins do.  When a miner solves a block part of that block goes to the masternodes. 

So instead of actually saving the energy it requires the same energy to inflate the coins and instead of the miner getting the coins some person who had the coins before gets them.  It's the same but actually worse.  It has all the disadvantages of PoW and all the disadvantages of PoS.  It's like a hybrid that selects all the negative features of both....

Activity: 176

It's not generating passive income!  It is generating chaincoin just like a PoS coin would do.  To get your "passive" income you have to sell the newly generated coins thereby diluting the price.  There is no money being created by the masternode process.   The only difference between PoS and masternode is you require a specific number of coins to be setup in a wallet to create the mature coins for staking in PoS it is the number of coins in any wallet that are left there long enough to mature.  Nothing is locked in and nothing is generating passive income.

It's not generating like a POS coin.  Masternodes receive a percentage of every block mined.  They don't generate coins like POS coins do.  When a miner solves a block part of that block goes to the masternodes. 
Activity: 154

legendary
So Dash is a clone of this coin and it's worth $186 per coin?

ChainCoin was first to mix 11 algos with a fair launch and then a couple of weeks later XCoin (DASH) mixed 11 algos but in a different order. XCoin and ChainCoin both faded away. Xcoin got a large instant mine. Those with that instaminded XCoin took over with a re-brand to DARK and then it got re branded again into DASH. So now ChainCoin has gotten picked up by a large community so there is no reason it can not do the same. Both were created around the same time. CRAVE was the first master node coin. Then both CHC and DASH switched over to master node around the same time. ChainCoin just took longer for it's 'take over'.

2,082,000 (13.81%)
Pages:
Jump to: