Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChiliCoin - Hot as hell - X11 PoW + 10% PoS - ICO - page 14. (Read 29736 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
WOW got my blog bounty from CHILI DEV..Thank you so much I nearly got now half a million CHILIS! My wallet is getting very hot now..Thank you DEV..Kind honest dev.. Smiley Smiley

Your welcome. Thanks for the great blog!

http://bitbillions.net/2016/05/25/altcoin-review-chili-coin-is-turning-up-the-heat-in-the-cryptosphere/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW got my blog bounty from CHILI DEV..Thank you so much I nearly got now half a million CHILIS! My wallet is getting very hot now..Thank you DEV..Kind honest dev.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Very interesting, with the active dev, I think in the near future will be a lot ogled and intersted to buy chilli
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
what is this shit about?

its all about the hotness of staking Cheesy

LMAO I want my wallet to be HOT..I made nice blog post so waiting for some hot chillies to arrive..I think this coin can be a real hit myself lol..jokes aside..  Cheesy

the low amount of coins. easy staking and cool dev is creating hotness Cheesy

games using chili are on the way too Cheesy
legendary
what is this shit about?

LMAO I want my wallet to be HOT..I made nice blog post so waiting for some hot chillies to arrive..I think this coin can be a real hit myself lol..jokes aside..  Cheesy
legendary
what is this shit about?

legendary
I just finished the blog review for CHILI COIN, looking forward to receiving a nice bounty bag of CHILLI to stake..  Smiley Smiley I hope you all enjoy...

http://bitbillions.net/2016/05/25/altcoin-review-chili-coin-is-turning-up-the-heat-in-the-cryptosphere/
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
what is this shit about?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-chilicoin-hot-as-hell-x11-pow-10-pos-ico-tagalog-1483474

I made this translation mate to update my fellow filipino community and to attract new investors.
legendary
done, now waiting for wallet to sync so I can make baby fiery chillis.. lol   Withdrawal confirmed
Success! Your withdrawal has been confirmed. You will receive the requested amount within 60 seconds.  Grin Grin

another satisfied cryptopian Smiley
legendary
done, now waiting for wallet to sync so I can make baby fiery chillis.. lol   Withdrawal confirmed
Success! Your withdrawal has been confirmed. You will receive the requested amount within 60 seconds.  Grin Grin
legendary

Can I download the wallet to stake the coins I just bought?  Smiley

of course you can  Wink

awesome and tomorrow will do blog post.. when I wake up..Thanks for the kind help..
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

of course you can  Wink
legendary
I'm new to crypto so can someone explain to me what makes this coin so special? Haven't bought any but have mined some for the hell of it. Can you give your best guess as to what 1 chili would be worth a year from today?

its got a great name and an active dev Cheesy
legendary
You have me there and I do like spicy foods hahahaha

I love cooking with Chillis lol that's why I GOT SOME...  Grin Grin

ChiliCoin (CHILI)
Balance 149000.00000000 CHILI

I want to earn a blog bounty to hehe, so hopefully tomorrow will do a lovely write up on it..I think it has class!!  Smiley

Activity: 2
You have me there and I do like spicy foods hahahaha
legendary
I'm new to crypto so can someone explain to me what makes this coin so special? Haven't bought any but have mined some for the hell of it. Can you give your best guess as to what 1 chili would be worth a year from today?
No idea but logo looks nice and the name! I just sent a bit of money over to buy a few in the ICO..  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2
legendary
I will do the blog post also tomorrow for Chillicoin My son came over from the U.K so got a bit behind. This is a lovely coin!!!  Smiley Smiley
legendary
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483474.new#new

hi dev just wanted to inform you that I created and introduce ChiliCoin on our sub forum ( Philippines)

nice work sir.
Pages:
Jump to: