Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChiliCoin - Hot as hell - X11 PoW + 10% PoS - ICO - page 16. (Read 29738 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Howz the ICO going?How many BTC raised so far?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
And really nobody saw the 10 mil extra premine that was done???

100 mil ico and 10 mil in devpocket?

Transaction Hash   Size   Value   From   To (amount)
22fda2e3b75934aabadcac3096957e5be8d41a496a1199359d5f63b846466689   92   110000000   Generation   cHWi8PgFgKVw5tszd4upGvuP3j1B7aksMf (110000000)

Please read before you start accusing someone. It has been written here a couple of times. The 10m is for bounties. That is how we have funded the new design, signature campaign, faucets, seed nodes, translations and so on. Could you really not just ask before you start this way?
Activity: 26
And really nobody saw the 10 mil extra premine that was done???

100 mil ico and 10 mil in devpocket?

Transaction Hash   Size   Value   From   To (amount)
22fda2e3b75934aabadcac3096957e5be8d41a496a1199359d5f63b846466689   92   110000000   Generation   cHWi8PgFgKVw5tszd4upGvuP3j1B7aksMf (110000000)
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Some food for thought

A little more information about the coin itself would be awesome!

I mean what is this coin about, like a token for games etc, just a paragraph / presentation

so the blogs / sites etc can get some material for their posts

ChiliCoin can be used to buy in-game items or as payment option for games. We will release several games ourself that allow users to buy items with ChiliCoin.

I am a developer not a good text / presentation writer. Will create great games that will speak for themself.

i trust chili with eyes closed. invest now or cry later guys
Activity: 39
This is great. I'm looking forward to seeing what you/people do with this. Keep em staking!
Some food for thought

I mean what is this coin about, like a token for games etc, just a paragraph / presentation

ChiliCoin can be used to buy in-game items or as payment option for games. We will release several games ourself that allow users to buy items with ChiliCoin.

I am a developer not a good text / presentation writer. Will create great games that will speak for themself.
legendary
Activity: 39
legendary
Some food for thought

so wait a bit for the dev so he can give you the info.
legendary
Some food for thought

dev said before this coin would be embedded in games as payment system. the ico is coming to an end soon with 1.528.517 in circulation now. making this coin EXTRA rare with low inflation. someone must be crazy not to invest now. Also staking works great and the diff is crazy LOW.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Some food for thought

legendary
News update  Smiley

Things we want to inform you about:

1) We have created a second seed node. The second seed node will make syncing go faster for new wallets.
2) The new IRC bot is live. You can join the IRC channel #ChiliCoin and get tips from our bot.

Stay tuned for more great ChiliCoin news.
No slack channel?

https://chilicoin.slack.com

awesome i will signup once  i get home
News update  Smiley

1) We have created a second seed node. The second seed node will make syncing go faster for new wallets.
2) The new IRC bot is live. You can join the IRC channel #ChiliCoin and get tips from our bot.

No slack channel?

https://chilicoin.slack.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
News update  Smiley

No slack channel?
News update  Smiley

IRC still in the wallet along with 1000 other mistakes, Unheard of Dev and an ICO. There should be a law against such blatant scams

There is nothing wrong with IRC. In fact, it works perfectly fine. Have you heard any trouble here? Now show us the 1000 mistakes mister big mouth.
legendary
killerjoegreece is this your coin? Smiley

no its not. i just did a translation for them
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
killerjoegreece is this your coin? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: