Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 64. (Read 92708 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
tor side still down. honeypot?
Feel free to check the website SSL certificate.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
very very strange that tor down and regular domain working

tor side still down. honeypot?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
very very strange that tor down and regular domain working
legendary
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Activity: 138
Merit: 20
chipmixer tor service still down

best regards
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
DDoS attacks of this sort don't really impact the way chipmixer operates
and actually improves privacy. 

It does improve privacy to some degree, but considering that chips are usually created days before, and there are a wide variety of users actually using ChipMixer, it's already a difficult task for any agency to connect dots that link to your identity, especially when you choose multiple smaller chips and only use one of them to conduct a transaction.

At this stage it's more of an annoyance to people, because most of them don't look at the site not responding the way you and some others here do.
Activity: 138
Merit: 20
copper member
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

You're right there!
Its a lot harder to do chain analysis on inputs and outputs if they're delayed in transit. If ChipMixer take about 4 days to respond normally, then people might not check their emails for a while afterwards so you can't even look at the time the site came back online to do analysis as the user might wait a day or two.
Activity: 141
Merit: 62
both
http://chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion
https://chipmixer.com
are down as of Mon Sep 23 00:18:30 UTC 2019.

Analysis:
=====
DDOS really screws up flow based KYC/AML analysis
because now you have tiny window of time to figure out when inflow occurs
but the outflow from chipmixer becomes alot more distributed and spans more unpredictably wider time horizon.

Activity: 2
I have no problems to report. I ust want to say that Chipmixer is the only mixer that I can trust with larger amounts and thank you for your great service.   Wink
Activity: 6
I apologize; my mistake.  My dumb newbie ass just had to figure out how to use an Electrum wallet, and it worked immediately.  Thanks, guys!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Should I send them the private key numbers, or the destination wallet address, via email?
Send them as much information as possible (session token, chips private keys, transaction ids, etc...). Just make sure you are sending to the RIGHT email address: [email protected]

And don't worry. You will get your money.
Activity: 6
Hi !  I just found this forum.  I wish I had found it before emailing ChipMixer support (from [email protected]). I put in about $225 worth of BTC, getting back 0.020 to mix.  Not knowing how to use the other options yet, I elected to do a test sweep of a 0.001, using "sweep them to a different address" option, then a 0.002 chip to that wallet, and donate 0.001. It didn't show up in the blockchain, so I sent an email.  I didn't get an answer, but about 5 hours later, the 0.003 (minus a small amount) showed up in my wallet.  I felt encouraged by this, so I swept the remainder to a wallet. Almost 24 hours later, nothing has shown up in the blockchain or wallet. It's not a phishing site, because it's the same Onion URL listed on the 1st page here. I sent another email, in which I was obviously upset/worried.  I hope this can be resolved, because I have a family of 4 to feed on a fixed income, being a disabled combat veteran, and it's a lot of money for us to lose.

Should I send them the private key numbers, or the destination wallet address, via email?
I can't get my coins allmost 20 hours, nobody answers the e-mail, what's going on???
You've received answer for your email.

Sorry for panic, everything's fine Cheesy
Activity: 7
My case is closed too, Chips received.
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
I can't get my coins allmost 20 hours, nobody answers the e-mail, what's going on???
You've received answer for your email.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
I think that the owners of chipmixer are the hackers of Binance makes sence they need somware to mix there coins they have money to spend 10000s on advertising if I had hacked all the  coins first thig I'd be doing is making a mixer spending whatever it costs on advertising and only asking for donations to make it look legit even tho they dont care about donations

You came out of thin air, didn't even get out of a Sparrow's egg and started chirping from inside?
Where do you get your mind from? I mean these thoughts?
Why didn't you use your real account to put that accusation on Chipmixer? If you have proof, please go to Scam Accusations part and open an accusation there.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
I think that the owners of chipmixer are the hackers of Binance makes sence they need somware to mix there coins they have money to spend 10000s on advertising if I had hacked all the  coins first thig I'd be doing is making a mixer spending whatever it costs on advertising and only asking for donations to make it look legit even tho they dont care about donations

I feel like there's an easier way to mix stolen Binance coins than to start a crypto mixer two years prior, anticipate that you will hack Binance two years later, and then use your own mixer to mix the stolen coins.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I think that the owners of chipmixer are the hackers of Binance makes sence they need somware to mix there coins they have money to spend 10000s on advertising if I had hacked all the  coins first thig I'd be doing is making a mixer spending whatever it costs on advertising and only asking for donations to make it look legit even tho they dont care about donations

Do you have any evidence to back that up or is it just a theory you came up with when you were stoned?
Pages:
Jump to: