Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io - page 20. (Read 28146 times)

CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
Is the windows wallet on the OP ok for mining? Is this the version after the coin swap? Minable coins from pool are ok to be tranfered on this wallet?

Downloaded and added nodes. 2 peers found but synchronization is stucked at 25% on additional data (synchronizing sporks). Can anyone help?

It will self correct as network activity increases. More nodes will become available as well.

Can you please post what s the latest version of the wallet? Don t say v1 or v2 cause there is no v1 nor v2. I am running v0.12.0.55-gc30a0aa592b4 (32bit)
I generated wallet address on this wallet and I am mining on MiningPoolShop. Are they both on the same blockchain and on which blockchain? New one or old one?

https://www.cryptoimprovementfund.io/software/

That's the latest version of the wallet - (blue and yellow) - the old wallet was silver with no colour.

Miningshop pool is a third party entity however they are on the correct blockchain - you're good.

Thank you very much, waiting for more nodes when they are available.
Wish you the best for your project and for the new year.

Thanks Smutsen!
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
Is the windows wallet on the OP ok for mining? Is this the version after the coin swap? Minable coins from pool are ok to be tranfered on this wallet?

Downloaded and added nodes. 2 peers found but synchronization is stucked at 25% on additional data (synchronizing sporks). Can anyone help?

It will self correct as network activity increases. More nodes will become available as well.

Can you please post what s the latest version of the wallet? Don t say v1 or v2 cause there is no v1 nor v2. I am running v0.12.0.55-gc30a0aa592b4 (32bit)
I generated wallet address on this wallet and I am mining on MiningPoolShop. Are they both on the same blockchain and on which blockchain? New one or old one?

That's the latest version of the wallet - (blue and yellow) - the old wallet was silver with no colour.

Miningshop pool is a third party entity however they are on the correct blockchain - you're good.

Thank you very much, waiting for more nodes when they are available.
Wish you the best for your project and for the new year.
CIF

CIF

CIF

The only version you can use is from cryptoimprovementfund.io/software. If you have existing CIF - please wait on final swap procedures and read documentation as well.

https://medium.com/@AdminCIF/the-cif-ico-is-now-complete-4821c9b1c654
CIF

Activity: 336
What is the capital raised ?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
CIF has been added to https://pool.coin-miners.info/

Stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3533 -u CIF_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CIF

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.
CIF
Btw cannot sync the wallet (no peer found) can someone post a list of working node to add to the conf ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H4e5JLo80OZKkYIkiNUcEgjzPAvSCnT3/view
CIF
CIF Wallet synchronization problems? If you know what to do, here is the cif.conf file that should get you back on track again ♥

Newbie or noob question, It says my wallet is out sync. How to make it sync? Thanks, I'm just a newbie

Hello guys, as you've might have noticed some of us cannot fully synchronize the newly released CIF Wallet (the one that supports masternodes, so not the old wallet with the old gray logo).

The reason why some cannot connect almost certainly is due to the fact that we are not actively trading yet, so we don't have 100s of wallets online to synchronize off of each other. Some wallets just remain in a blind spot..

For people that have trouble connecting or synchronising the new CIF wallet, please edit cif.conf and add nodes. You can doubleclick the file and open it with Windows' Notepad... You will have to create this should it not exist:
%AppData%\CIF\cif.conf

Contents of this file:
Code:
addnode=66.110.245.44
addnode=209.250.243.131
addnode=94.62.208.113
addnode=174.138.22.6
addnode=31.220.60.15
addnode=46.147.193.168
addnode=185.51.187.161
addnode=100.11.237.78
addnode=195.3.157.53
addnode=195.3.157.53
addnode=31.220.60.15
addnode=95.139.249.172
addnode=76.169.57.92
addnode=174.138.22.6
addnode=76.169.57.92
TIP: if you are having problems with the OLD wallet and blockchain... Create above file as:
%AppData%\crptoimprovementfund\cryptoimprovementfund.conf

Also - just a side note, it's easier to add nodes now!!
Code:
Go to TOOLS -> DEBUG CONSOLE -> addnode "node" "add"

More nodes will only be edited in here in THIS reply - so check back in a while to see if I added anything...

Thanks!

For CIF Ltd.,

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

PS: can't update the old article for the old blockchain but if you miss it... You can still find it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27259646. Thank you thieve for stealing my devvienuis bitcointalk account ;-(
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Btw cannot sync the wallet (no peer found) can someone post a list of working node to add to the conf ?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
So how much is 100 000 cif coin worth?
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hi,
Is there a way to buy a masternode from dev ? If yes please let me know.
CIF
CIF
Congrats to the CIF team and all investors! I am curious how this swap will take place.

We're currently building a tool in Discord that should do all the heavy lifting for us. We just have to make sure it's 100% before we use it.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
Congrats to the CIF team and all investors! I am curious how this swap will take place.
CIF
54 MINUTES REMAINING!

Make sure you head over to cryptoimprovementfund.io for your last chance to participate in the CIF ICO.

If you haven't participated yet, here are 5 reasons as to why you should take advantage now - this is your last chance!

1. Custom Blockchain - Masternodes, Private Send, Instant Send
2. Strong Team - Proven Experience
3. Strategic Partnerships - BitDegree
4. Enterprise Level Product (SaaS) - Fintech
5. Forbes Power Influencers - Simon & Warren

Pages:
Jump to: