Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io - page 18. (Read 28168 times)

CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
Hi Dev,

Is there any update when & how we can swap old cif coins ?

Thanks.

Hi Vrana,

If you currently have CIF you'll be receiving an email as well as see the instructions posted here the second we've finalized the process.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
They had to do some checks on them so paused the downloads - they'll be available again soon though so stay tuned  Cool
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
is anyone here with a working wallet? Mine is still sync and stuck at 25%. What do i need to do at this time after I tried using all addnodes in this thread and telegram group

I can't get the new one from the website...
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
is anyone here with a working wallet? Mine is still sync and stuck at 25%. What do i need to do at this time after I tried using all addnodes in this thread and telegram group
total supply is 500 000 000
Activity: 406
Hi Dev,

Is there any update when & how we can swap old cif coins ?

Thanks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hi dev,

When will mining be available on this coin please?

already open, check miningpool.shop
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi dev,

When will mining be available on this coin please?
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
It seemed to me that the masternode supported the stability. Of the Dash network of more than 4000 pieces due to this network is stable and decentralized.The meaning of masternode is that the owner freezes his funds and keeps his node on round the clock. This is what decentralization is all about. The more full node  in the network, the more secure the network.
CIF
100 000 Is not too much money? With such figures, even if everything is put on the masternode, you get 5,000 masternod. How does this tell on the decintralization?

Masternodes do not inherently affect the decentralization of a coin as they are constantly in flux transferring in and out of ownership as people choose to "buy in" or "cash out". Also masternodes do not always = the ability to affect corporate governance or business decisions. Keep in mind right now Dash currently has aprox. 4000 nodes running and to purchase a new node is outside the scope of what most would consider "affordable". This directly affects decentralization since Dash has committed to including nodes in corporate voting decisions.
Activity: 69
Merit: 13
100 000 Is not too much money? With such figures, even if everything is put on the masternode, you get 5,000 masternod. How does this tell on the decintralization?
CIF
i went to the website/software but i cannot download the new wallet OO? whats wrong? the link on the windows symbol is dead?

Hey Genesis - just working on an update as there were some concerns regarding the security of the wallet. Will be updated shortly.

thank you for the info ^^ my only concern is, to miss the update of the new wallet for the bounty in time Smiley

Don't worry - there's no time limit. We'll honour the bounty payout indefinitely.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i went to the website/software but i cannot download the new wallet OO? whats wrong? the link on the windows symbol is dead?

Hey Genesis - just working on an update as there were some concerns regarding the security of the wallet. Will be updated shortly.

thank you for the info ^^ my only concern is, to miss the update of the new wallet for the bounty in time Smiley
CIF

Activity: 252
Activity: 87
Hi! Can't sync wallet. What's wrong?
https://yadi.sk/i/W5AR0J_W3RBmxB
I've added addnodes into cif.conf and also tryed to rescan by rebuild index triple, but unfortunally.

It may just take some time as today they are due to pay out the investment for those in Phase 3. Until this time there has been next to no activity as its a brand new Blockchain, so syncing is taking some time. Keep with it though and should starting picking up over the course of today and tomorrow.
Activity: 72
Hi! Can't sync wallet. What's wrong?
https://yadi.sk/i/W5AR0J_W3RBmxB
I've added addnodes into cif.conf and also tryed to rescan by rebuild index triple, but unfortunally.
Activity: 167
Congrats to the CIF team and all investors! I am curious how this swap will take place.

We're currently building a tool in Discord that should do all the heavy lifting for us. We just have to make sure it's 100% before we use it.

Nice.
Love it.
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
HOW many CIF to masternode?

Hello bud, please read the previous page just in case you missed some posts related to your question  Smiley

How much CIF would a Masternode be?

Thanks

100,000 CIF

Pages:
Jump to: