Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CIF Blockchain | Launchpad | Education | cryptoimprovementfund.io - page 21. (Read 28146 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The one and only #Altcoin Devvie / Devnullius!
ONE HOUR FORTY MINUTES LEFT!! THEN ALL DEALS ARE OFF!

Make sure you head over to cryptoimprovementfund.io for your last chance to participate in the CIF ICO.

If you haven't participated yet, here are 5 reasons as to why you should take advantage now - this is your last chance!

1. Custom Blockchain - Masternodes, Private Send, Instant Send
2. Strong Team - Proven Experience
3. Strategic Partnerships - BitDegree
4. Enterprise Level Product (SaaS) - Fintech
5. Forbes Power Influencers - Simon & Warren

CIF
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Business on the Blockchain
Make sure you head over to cryptoimprovementfund.io for your last chance to participate in the CIF ICO.

If you haven't participated yet, here are 5 reasons as to why you should take advantage now - this is your last chance!

1. Custom Blockchain - Masternodes, Private Send, Instant Send
2. Strong Team - Proven Experience
3. Strategic Partnerships - BitDegree
4. Enterprise Level Product (SaaS) - Fintech
5. Forbes Power Influencers - Simon & Warren

CIF
$CIF & @bitdegree featured in @Irish_TechNews | 15 hours left in the $CIF #ICO!

CIF PARTNERS WITH BITDEGREE TO CREATE B2B BLOCKCHAIN COURSE CONTENT

Activity: 87
Mac Wallet still being tested and should be done before long - keep an eye on the site for when that is complete. If you want to invest as a Mac user you can still do so simply enter N/A in the field when asked for your $CIF wallet address. As long as the email address you use is valid then $CIF team can communicate with you directly once the wallet for Mac is available and will send your $CIF there once the ICO is complete.

Please, someone could confirm if the Mac wallet is being tested yet or is already working.
I follow the instructions above to invest.

Hi - here is some info from Scott Douglas the CEO from the telegram channel:

Quote from: CIF Team
How to run CIF Wallet windows .exe files on Mac OS. (Temporary)

Download + Install Quarts 2.7.7

https://dl.bintray.com/xquartz/legacy-downloads/SL/XQuartz-2.7.7.dmg

Download + Install Wine 2.0.3 (Stable)

https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/macosx/pool/winehq-stable-2.0.3.pkg

Download + Install CIF Windows Wallet

https://mega.nz/#!CxsEkLIb!Asrofj65rMRf0QmK3hTKsgwng9ofzxCDF7CzEVeqqWc

How to to access file directory + wallet.dat file (for backing up wallet).

In Mac Finder, push Shift-Command-G and enter the following:

Code: ~/.wine/drive_c/

Navigate from there to Users -> “YourName” -> Application Data -> CIF -> “wallet.dat”

(where all your CIF is saved).

Save “wallet.dat” somewhere safe!

Good luck!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Mac Wallet still being tested and should be done before long - keep an eye on the site for when that is complete. If you want to invest as a Mac user you can still do so simply enter N/A in the field when asked for your $CIF wallet address. As long as the email address you use is valid then $CIF team can communicate with you directly once the wallet for Mac is available and will send your $CIF there once the ICO is complete.

Please, someone could confirm if the Mac wallet is being tested yet or is already working.
I follow the instructions above to invest.
CIF
How much time we have to claim bounty on new wallet?
I am not on my computer next few days, probably i can do this after 6th january, swap also. I hope is not too late
thanks

Hi Example - that's fine, we're going to be holding the bounty for everyone. Don't worry, there's no rush. Everyone who has participated will be paid out whenever they provide a new address - there is no time limit for this.

Thanks. It is great info.
What is the next step with CIF project and marketing? Do you plan to continue with promotion?

So we're currently working on the MVP of our eCommerce application which will be revenue generating. Our marketing & our website will be switched from the current ICO focused website to client focused, marketing our products & services to businesses.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I am not on my computer next few days, probably i can do this after 6th january, swap also. I hope is not too late
thanks

Hi Example - that's fine, we're going to be holding the bounty for everyone. Don't worry, there's no rush. Everyone who has participated will be paid out whenever they provide a new address - there is no time limit for this.

Thanks. It is great info.
What is the next step with CIF project and marketing? Do you plan to continue with promotion?
CIF
I wish you good luck with the project, but it seems to be a little to vague, what real world problems are you going to solve with this token?
Also read their full whitepaper - it should give you a good insight in the overall vision and all its details to get there.
CIF
Also - just a side note, it's easier to add nodes now!!
Code:
Go to TOOLS -> DEBUG CONSOLE -> addnode "node" "add"

CIF Wallet synchronization problems? If you know what to do, here is the cif.conf file that should get you back on track again ♥

Newbie or noob question, It says my wallet is out sync. How to make it sync? Thanks, I'm just a newbie

Hello guys, as you've might have noticed some of us cannot fully synchronize the newly released CIF Wallet (the one that supports masternodes, so not the old wallet with the old gray logo).

The reason why some cannot connect almost certainly is due to the fact that we are not actively trading yet, so we don't have 100s of wallets online to synchronize off of each other. Some wallets just remain in a blind spot..

For people that have trouble connecting or synchronising the new CIF wallet, please edit cif.conf and add nodes. You can doubleclick the file and open it with Windows' Notepad... You will have to create this should it not exist:
%AppData%\CIF\cif.conf

Contents of this file:
Code:
addnode=66.110.245.44
addnode=209.250.243.131
addnode=94.62.208.113
addnode=174.138.22.6
addnode=31.220.60.15
addnode=46.147.193.168
addnode=185.51.187.161
addnode=100.11.237.78
addnode=195.3.157.53
addnode=195.3.157.53
addnode=31.220.60.15
addnode=95.139.249.172
addnode=76.169.57.92
addnode=174.138.22.6
addnode=76.169.57.92
TIP: if you are having problems with the OLD wallet and blockchain... Create above file as:
%AppData%\crptoimprovementfund\cryptoimprovementfund.conf

Also - just a side note, it's easier to add nodes now!!
Code:
Go to TOOLS -> DEBUG CONSOLE -> addnode "node" "add"

More nodes will only be edited in here in THIS reply - so check back in a while to see if I added anything...

Thanks!

For CIF Ltd.,

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

PS: can't update the old article for the old blockchain but if you miss it... You can still find it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27259646. Thank you thieve for stealing my devvienuis bitcointalk account ;-(
CIF
I wish you good luck with the project, but it seems to be a little to vague, what real world problems are you going to solve with this token?

We're going to be educating business on use cases of blockchain and helping them incorporate it into their existing environment, something that is presenting itself as a huge roadbloack in mainstream adoption. Lack of general education will be the launching point for wider acceptance amongst business clients (B2B space) which will lead to legitimization as well as what we all wish for, mainstreaming.
Activity: 56
CIF
thanks

CIF
Today I have downloaded and used new wallet and I have to say its looking good and working fine! The only annoying thing is the startup and shutdown time, why is it taking such a long time? Have not seen it at any other wallet at all. Well maybe that can we improved once, for now the wallet is a good improvement!

We could take a look, on the laptops I've personally run it on (2 different windows and 1 pc) it takes about 15 seconds? That may just be because there's a little more to it. We can take a look at that, main concern is that it's stable and working.
CIF
Good day and Happy New Year) Congratulations in advance. Good luck with your project in the next year) and us .... and we are waiting for news about the exchange of old coins for new ones ... hurray

Much appreciated Brody! Happy New Years as well - to an amazing 2018. Will update shortly.
Activity: 4
Today I have downloaded and used new wallet and I have to say its looking good and working fine! The only annoying thing is the startup and shutdown time, why is it taking such a long time? Have not seen it at any other wallet at all. Well maybe that can we improved once, for now the wallet is a good improvement!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
thanks
Activity: 79
Good day and Happy New Year) Congratulations in advance. Good luck with your project in the next year) and us .... and we are waiting for news about the exchange of old coins for new ones ... hurray
Pages:
Jump to: