Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 110. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It was yesterday on IRC.
Rynomster also told me he asked Cinnicoin some time for himself due to personal issues. But he was definitely still holding Cinni and paying interest to the coin!

Anyone with an interest in making a clean exit at a better price will say that.

Seriously?

I cannot prove it to you, but i know that as a fact.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This coin is headed to 4 or lower.
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
developers are not too attentive to the community and provide less explanation than they should.

bye
So who other than Cinnicoin is on the team now?

Just him - and he wasn't the one with the expertise developing the new features, including anon. It could be that there's currently no one developing the anon features while he's looking for someone new.

Mindfox offered to help, upon discussing terms - I tried to arrange that, but CinniCoin dev said no, despite obviously needing the help and a big-name boost for the coin.

I don't know what the heck he's doing. As far as I know, he and/or the other previous devs were among those dumping the coins all this time. It would certainly explain a lot.

Think it's time for what's left of the community to consider a fork/takeover with a new, responsive leadership and try to re-invite mindfox to take the lead.

I respect with CinniCoin did previously, but the coin is dying and he does not have what it takes to bring it back to what it was.

Time for a community takeover/fork.

This comment must be a joke seriously. I highly doubt Rynomster sold his coins since he told me yesterday he was still holding them.

Cinnicoin is a good committed dev, he's the one with all the idea's for Cinni.

I respect the previous efforts you've made to bring reason and maturity to this board, but it's time to face the harsh reality, regardless of what CinniCoin's current dev is really doing or really isn't doing. The coin is near death and needs a takeover by a big name to save it. I'd like to re-approach mindfox and, if he accepts, marshal a community consensus to fork this coin under new leadership with mindfox as the top dev.

I'll wait to hear what others have to say about this before committing any more time to this mess.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
devs run away, how to relax
It was yesterday on IRC.
Rynomster also told me he asked Cinnicoin some time for himself due to personal issues. But he was definitely still holding Cinni and paying interest to the coin!

Anyone with an interest in making a clean exit from the coin at a better price would say that, including that "marketing" guy who was hyperbullish on CINNI... before he left.

Just him - and he wasn't the one with the expertise developing the new features, including anon. It could be that there's currently no one developing the anon features while he's looking for someone new.

Mindfox offered to help, upon discussing terms - I tried to arrange that, but CinniCoin dev said no, despite obviously needing the help and a big-name boost for the coin.

I don't know what the heck he's doing. As far as I know, he and/or the other previous devs were among those dumping the coins all this time. It would certainly explain a lot.

Think it's time for what's left of the community to consider a fork/takeover with a new, responsive leadership and try to re-invite mindfox to take the lead.

I respect with CinniCoin did previously, but the coin is dying and he does not have what it takes to bring it back to what it was.

This comment must be a joke seriously. I highly doubt Rynomster sold his coins since he told me yesterday he was still holding them.
Why do he says, but we do not?

Sorry, i don't understand your comment?
I wrote to him in a personal, he does not reply

It was yesterday on IRC.
Activity: 84

I wrote to him in a personal, he does not reply
Activity: 258
Everyone needs to just relax,   Here in the Great US of A we have a thing called Independence day, and it just happens to be this weekend. Lets just say not a lot of work gets done on this great day. What does happen is a lot of shit gets blown up and a lot of beverages consumed.  Sit back and relax,  and enjoy the show.

Activity: 258
Wow, the amount of baseless fud that you guys come up with is great. 

Cinnicoin is a good committed dev, he's the one with all the idea's for Cinni.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Need to support Dev Cinnicoin donations BTC, so that he could hire a developer. Sorry for English!
Looks like he was alone (. How sad to have lost my coins

Welcome to the world of altcoins, where broken promises and disappointment are the norm.
Looks like he was alone (. How sad to have lost my coins

On the other hand, the developer does not want to coin rose in price, it is very noticeable, which is not clear. Maybe they are preparing a mega realise? And then will buy cheap coins?

I respect what CinniCoin did previously, but the coin is dying and he does not have what it takes to bring it back to what it was.

Jump to: