Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 241. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Come on guys!!  Why are you rushing our CinniTeam?  They have been absolutely amazing.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
HUGE resistance at 20k stoshi. The whales were trying so hard to pump but some people just dumped right away. That's why this coin gets no investors, too many bag holders who don't know what is happening.

Some guy on the trollbox was wondering why his 14k Buy order hasn't been executed. He had no idea about the wallet release. Does this make any sense? Just contrails folks... move along. Drink that water... Fluoride is good for the teeth. Tongue
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
HUGE resistance at 20k stoshi. The whales were trying so hard to pump but some people just dumped right away. That's why this coin gets no investors, too many bag holders who don't know what is happening.

just lol
Activity: 76
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Release the wallet pls! Want to see it before going to bed. Its 1:25AM here.
Activity: 238
***Announcement***

Update: EM wallets will be released within the next 1-2 hours.  For this release -- only Windows and Linux wallets will be compiled, and we will work on getting MAC wallet ASAP  (Originally this info was to be announced with the wallet updates, but I am making this announcement now because I have a meeting in 10 minutes and will not be around when we release the wallet).

Active Development:
Our Encrypted Messaging system will be the framework by which all future development will be built upon.  Here is a list of active development that will be built upon the EM platform:

• Mobile wallets that fully support all features which are built into the desktop/PC wallets.
   • A combined Cinni/BTC wallet & Point of sale retailer system [1]
   • Anonymous Transfer System (will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity uniquely built upon the EM platform) [2]

Notes*
   1. The idea behind the point of sale system and the combined Cinni/BTC wallet is that many retailers are accepting BTC but very few are accepting any alts.  Our goal is to make a point of sale system designed toward retailers that want to accept BTC.  We will offer this system for free, and bundle Cinni with it.  This way, Cinni can have a door into retailers.
   2. Because of Cinni’s unique EM platform, our method for Cinni’s anonymous transfer system, which will be built upon the EM platform, will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity.  This is currently not something that even DRK or XC can offer.  We will release a white-paper with in-depth details on our method tonight sometime after the wallets are released.

(Greater details on everything here will be provided soon)

Great news like the sound of the combined Cinni/BTC wallet & Point of sale retailer system. And would look to add Cinni to my site as payment any ideas for releasing plugins for the ecommerce shopping carts that are about like OpenCart, Tomatocart and many others, so people can intergrate it easy into their websites. A bit like the Coinpayments system but for Cinni would open the coin up to alot of potential clients. Would be great if possible as a retailer to convert BTC into CINNI and let it stake like a personal bank, could be a great future plan to intergrate a BTC>Cinni and Cinni>BTC exchange so we could easy switch between the two.

Keep up the good work.......

There are plans to create a cinni app store for third party developers to build and distribute use specific, wallet embedded applications that will take advantage of the encrypted messaging and point of sale systems. This will come after the retail point of sale system is released. So the answer is yes, there will be a lot of niche development in the future.

BTC/CINNI and then the rest, i like how that sounds  Grin

Well LTC has lost alot of ground against BTC lately, even when BTC shows a rise LTC keeps trading flat. Looks like there is room for a replacement and Cinni already looks to be more retail friendly than LTC was, lets take that spot and replace LTC as the silver to BTC Wink
Activity: 196
Please , if I am wrong PLEASE correct me.

I am uncomfortable with having Developers not using real names. It has been mentioned for other coins that this is a thing to look out for when looking to invest. EVERYTHING else about this coin has me STOKED!!! I AM HOLDING,
and, HOLDING,
and BUYING on dips!!
Activity: 353
***Announcement***

Update: EM wallets will be released within the next 1-2 hours.  For this release -- only Windows and Linux wallets will be compiled, and we will work on getting MAC wallet ASAP  (Originally this info was to be announced with the wallet updates, but I am making this announcement now because I have a meeting in 10 minutes and will not be around when we release the wallet).

Active Development:
Our Encrypted Messaging system will be the framework by which all future development will be built upon.  Here is a list of active development that will be built upon the EM platform:

• Mobile wallets that fully support all features which are built into the desktop/PC wallets.
   • Anonymous Transfer System (will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity uniquely built upon the EM platform) [2]

Notes*
   1. The idea behind the point of sale system and the combined Cinni/BTC wallet is that many retailers are accepting BTC but very few are accepting any alts.  Our goal is to make a point of sale system designed toward retailers that want to accept BTC.  We will offer this system for free, and bundle Cinni with it.  This way, Cinni can have a door into retailers.
   2. Because of Cinni’s unique EM platform, our method for Cinni’s anonymous transfer system, which will be built upon the EM platform, will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity.  This is currently not something that even DRK or XC can offer.  We will release a white-paper with in-depth details on our method tonight sometime after the wallets are released.

Great news like the sound of the combined Cinni/BTC wallet & Point of sale retailer system. And would look to add Cinni to my site as payment any ideas for releasing plugins for the ecommerce shopping carts that are about like OpenCart, Tomatocart and many others, so people can intergrate it easy into their websites. A bit like the Coinpayments system but for Cinni would open the coin up to alot of potential clients. Would be great if possible as a retailer to convert BTC into CINNI and let it stake like a personal bank, could be a great future plan to intergrate a BTC>Cinni and Cinni>BTC exchange so we could easy switch between the two.

There are plans to create a cinni app store for third party developers to build and distribute use specific, wallet embedded applications that will take advantage of the encrypted messaging and point of sale systems. This will come after the retail point of sale system is released. So the answer is yes, there will be a lot of niche development in the future.

BTC/CINNI and then the rest, i like how that sounds  Grin
Activity: 116
Hey everyone,
I hope someone can help me out here...
I had sent 1500 Cinni to an exchange from my wallet and after 8hrs still showing 0 confirmations.
I've looked up the TX id and none is showing in the block chain, but I have a TXid ( e659030fb15a89cf2a64dded5cb121b0c10c424842706eb6378e593a3e1c412a ) showing in the wallet.
The wallet shows that the 1500 Cinni has been subtracted from my main balance.
Can anyone help me figure out what to do here please?

Activity: 252
Btc is going down down down ...  it's not worth to trade @ Cinni anymore , FBI seized the Silk coins, now they sell it at speed tempo , 18 mil $  bye bye for me aaight
Activity: 122
***Announcement***

Active Development:

Notes*

Activity: 434
Because the prices are bound to go up really high, some of the people with the buy walls will cancel their sell order and put them back in at a much higher price. The price will keep pushing upwards because they can sell at a higher price to make more money. Lots of smart investors.
Activity: 79
Woow! So for now we have BTC&Cinni..... and others coins!!!  Shocked
SxC
Activity: 336
Let's EAT that sell wall @ 20k and we can fly Cheesy
Activity: 238
***Announcement***

Active Development:

Notes*

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Let the PANIC buying begin

Yes, and if that whale would please be so kind to lift his sellwall that has been keeping CINNI down the last couple of weeks I would be very grateful.
(if you are reading this, please do, let this baby fly)
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
SxC
Activity: 336
Activity: 68
We should start a Cinni EM thread. That might catch the eyes of others.

GREAT F*CKING IDEA
Well thank you  Wink.  This will be a fun feature.  Just think, come Christmas why do secret Santa when you can do secret Cinni?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
***Announcement***

Active Development:

Notes*

Jump to: