Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 344. (Read 739165 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
just to let people know, dev has provided a updated walletqt to me and others for testing. Smiley

but for now people should stick with previous version without coincontrol.  links to that version have been posted by myself and others and you can (and should) confirm before using that they indeed the official released version from looking at the checksum of the exe file on virustotal or in a checksum tool locally.  ifs it identical (SHA256 should = 63e34aa880482e24f48626c486163a3fc4538451041e969e6bf9fa7628af31c9) you will get this page:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/63e34aa880482e24f48626c486163a3fc4538451041e969e6bf9fa7628af31c9/analysis/
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
As I announced briefly yesterday, I have been in talks with two professional coders (who know each other) about working on encrypted messaging + other features for Cinni's wallet alongside CinniCoin(dev).  They are confident that they can complete the work in a timely manner.

Those talks were finalized today, and they have agreed to take on the work for 50,000 Cinni.  I have currently raised 25,000 Cinni for their work, and I would like to ask the community to help fund the other 25,000 Cinni.  If you are willing to donate to this, please send me a PM along with the amount you are willing to donate.  I will be posting a public bounty address for this fund soon.

Thanks

Forgot to mention -- all donations to the bounty will be refunded if the coders do not deliver (they will be paid after finished product is delivered).

Roughly $2000 at current rates? And nearly $10,000 at Cinni's peak so far?

I wish I knew how to code Tongue

Encrypted messaging is 100% new code -- it takes time.  And you can't use Cinni's peak as a gauge for paying a coder.  You have to use current value. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
As I announced briefly yesterday, I have been in talks with two professional coders (who know each other) about working on encrypted messaging + other features for Cinni's wallet alongside CinniCoin(dev).  They are confident that they can complete the work in a timely manner.

Those talks were finalized today, and they have agreed to take on the work for 50,000 Cinni.  I have currently raised 25,000 Cinni for their work, and I would like to ask the community to help fund the other 25,000 Cinni.  If you are willing to donate to this, please send me a PM along with the amount you are willing to donate.  I will be posting a public bounty address for this fund soon.

Thanks

Forgot to mention -- all donations to the bounty will be refunded if the coders do not deliver (they will be paid after finished product is delivered).

Roughly $2000 at current rates? And nearly $10,000 at Cinni's peak so far?

I wish I knew how to code Tongue
Activity: 616

Thanks

Activity: 490
Is there a link to the OLD version of the Windows wallet? The mega link doesn't work and the other one goes to the cinni forum and requires you to login in with an account in order to get the direct link.

Or see my Russian thread. See signature  Wink

https://mega.co.nz/#!6UojwawB!L7f2ZzO6q8nqFsUgZH8jkS6ej_sODqBTDRzJ0fuMtRc
Activity: 324
Is there a link to the OLD version of the Windows wallet? The mega link doesn't work and the other one goes to the cinni forum and requires you to login in with an account in order to get the direct link.

http://www.cinni-news.com/downloads/CinniCoin_old.zip
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
exactly, you wont see below 8000 sat after this, we're in uptrend now  Grin next couple days will be store release and then the start of the Cinni revolution will be encrypted messaging.
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just looks like a small correction to me.

Yeah to 5000 sats
Activity: 392
Just looks like a small correction to me.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Urgh, more dumping.... slowly going up in price, but so frustrating seeing it drop hard after a good price rise.
Activity: 625
Someone, upload plz OLD wallet. MEGA fails.

http://cinnicointalk.com/index.php?topic=8.0

I believe both are here.   With CoinControl and without!
Thnx, coins is mine, again! =) Waitin' for new fixed wallet with CC.

Btw, great solution by UKGunner, if you have some problems with new wallet: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6878381
Yes and it has caused a MAJOR headache.
Okay, thanks. I'll stick to the original one for a bit longer then. Good luck.
Activity: 32
Anyone here tried the new Mac wallet?

Yes and it has caused a MAJOR headache.
Activity: 55

http://cinnicointalk.com/index.php?topic=8.0

I believe both are here.   With CoinControl and without!
Activity: 625
Activity: 55
Hello guys  I'm mining on cinnipool.co ..for 5,2mh i received 30 cinni in 24 h. Is it ok ?

What is your worker name?  We can have the pool operator review this.  You can pm me if you like.
PM sent

Got it and passed the information on!  I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. 
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
If someone could eat through his sell wall, it would teach him to never touch cinni again xD

EDIT: Someone did it :DD Such win.

2014-05-23 21:50:17   BUY   0.00008000   82042.41868611   6.56339350

Well done
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Hello guys  I'm mining on cinnipool.co ..for 5,2mh i received 30 cinni in 24 h. Is it ok ?

What is your worker name?  We can have the pool operator review this.  You can pm me if you like.
PM sent
Anyone here tried the new Mac wallet?
Jump to: