Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 343. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
give @CinniTeam a follow on twitter.
Activity: 308
Yeah it's syncing now, all good, cheers
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Does the old wallet not sync anymore? Only the new wallet?

No, old wallet is normal, use the old one is better now
Activity: 308
Does the old wallet not sync anymore? Only the new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Mintpal is hacked? Big orders are flashing on BC, CINNI, XLB, WC market etc.

this is why i try to promote other exchanges so coins wouldnt be so centralized and potentially at risk on exchanges like mint or cryptsy. (just because the volume is there and "everyone" trades there doesnt mean they are safe)

Check out Atomic it has better security then Mint or Cryptsy, and liquidity report so everyone knows how much coins are held by exchange.  Crypto-Trade is another exchange where you can also trade Cinni with USD that has been around for a while.

btw screenshot your orders and balances on mint would be a good idea at this point Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Before I invest more money into Cinni, can anybody tell me why encrypted messaging would be huge innovation? Is it as innovative as lets say what DRK did with its anonymity innovation?
Encrypted messaging will allow for gateways to external messaging protocols
think things like XMPP protocol
so you may be able to send secure messages from android wallets to anyone in the world using jabber for example
granted there will be the latency of the blockchain, but this is a huge innovation
also DRK didn't invent anything, all they are doing is a repeat of what TIPS did (except they call them master nodes instead of mixing nodes)
legendary
Activity: 882

NOTICE: Trading is currently suspended whilst we investigate an issue with order entry.

so those orders where fake?

Yes, fakes, when you make a 1btc buy order, it may become 10btc buy

awww.... if those buy orders where real it could have been a sign of an incomming push, especially a 200+btc buy order lol.

wut? this orders you mean? xD

yea those orders lol. got me excited for a second
Activity: 324
Merit: 100

NOTICE: Trading is currently suspended whilst we investigate an issue with order entry.

awww.... if those buy orders where real it could have been a sign of an incomming push, especially a 200+btc buy order lol.

wut? this orders you mean? xD

legendary

legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Greetings.

CinniRuTeam is asking to translate from Ru to other languages this thread: http://cinnicointalk.com/index.php?topic=21

Our team switched to project with promoting payment processor in Russian community. Support us, vote for CinniCoin on: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Also asking to add in news timeline launch date of official forum: 16th May 2014.

Thanks the community for supporting, lets make it better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Before I invest more money into Cinni, can anybody tell me why encrypted messaging would be huge innovation? Is it as innovative as lets say what DRK did with its anonymity innovation?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Hello guys  I'm mining on cinnipool.co ..for 5,2mh i received 30 cinni in 24 h. Is it ok ?

What is your worker name?  We can have the pool operator review this.  You can pm me if you like.
PM sent

Got it and passed the information on!  I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. 
Hey guys - this user was in fact mining X11, not Scrypt. The number on the main page is scrypt profitability, X11 is much lower.

We will be switching to mining XC instead of Hirocoin shortly, that will help boost X11 profitability, but this user definitely wasn't mining with 5 MH of Scrypt hashpower and got a payout that small (just in case anyone was worried)
we're still the most profitable pool.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100

Cinni Updates and News - http://www.cinni-news.com

if you feel something is been left out send me a pm with source, thanks.

This is one of the Best Devs ive seen, he provide updates and works constantly, great future for cinni.
Jump to: