Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 346. (Read 739165 times)

SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Funny feeling some xlb and bc cash may find its way here soon...

And here it comes its flooding in slowly now but will pick up speed as the price rises more

The buy support has doubled and sell's have had some pulled 15 BTC to 10k and 30 BTC to 5k
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I want 100000 price. Now sleep)
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Funny feeling some xlb and bc cash may find its way here soon...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
All the people saying r.i.p are the ones that sold at 11k. It will be funny to see this thread during the pump
Activity: 61
R.I.P Cinni, you served us well.

You are the worst at spreading FUD... lol
Activity: 490
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You guys yelling FUD go checkout battbott's posts on XC. Even the dev is supporting other coins himself. Fri 23. May 2014. R.I.P Cinni, you served us well.

what's XC?
SxC
Dam and i just made another 100 coins ohwell time to bail
Activity: 308
R.I.P Cinni, you served us well.
You guys yelling FUD go checkout battbott's posts on XC. Even the dev is supporting other coins himself. Fri 23. May 2014. R.I.P Cinni, you served us well.

battbott he is not a developer. He's just the community manager
Activity: 76
I think we nice and stable around 6.8 to 7k satoshi... Smiley Hopefully no more drop
SxC
I think cinni stop falling and near nice pump now.

The trend has changed from a downtrend to a uptrend

Edit : nah think im wrong everytime some1 starts doing a good buy from the sell side

it gets a massive dump,let the downtrend continue and help me accumulate more coins Cheesy
Activity: 620
Someone(s) is clearly collecting more and more CINNI through all of these mini-dumps.
how to ensure someone is accumulating when richlist is down?

There is one possible way. Found among their screenshots. This screenshot was made when the coin was added to minpal. These addresses can be manually check through the block explorer. Ahaha, I'm a genius!  Grin Grin

Seeing that and seeing what they have spent those 25 whales (average price for 9000 satoshis) ... anyone think these guys are going to sell in lost?
I think cinni stop falling and near nice pump now.
Someone(s) is clearly collecting more and more CINNI through all of these mini-dumps.

There is one possible way. Found among their screenshots. This screenshot was made when the coin was added to minpal. These addresses can be manually check through the block explorer. Ahaha, I'm a genius!  Grin Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6398450

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
those of you in ##Cinnicoin, I appreciate your dedication.  We can't say much to counter FUD, we will instead let the coin stand on it's own merits.  If it goes down further temporarily, that only means that it will be going back up that much further once the technical stuff gets all wrapped up and released.  Cinnicoin is planning some technical innovations that have never been done anywhere in the crypto scene and the price will reflect that.

+1000  Cheesy

+1000 I don't know where all these people are coming from trying to cause panic, but its clearly organized and over dramatic.. Coins with true innovation and quality marketing such as Cinni, don't just die because some dumbass is holding the price down to try and buy in cheap. This coin is ridiculously undervalued, the dev is very committed, and there is loads of upcoming releases. I don't get why everyone is so stunned that Cinni didn't go to 50k with the implementation of coin control. Coin control isn't new and other coin already have it, the size of the price increase was perfectly reasonable, just wait for encrypted messaging, something completely new to the crypto world. Im not here to convince you to do anything, do your own research and invest where you see potential. There's not a lot of money in the alt world right now, and DRK is sucking up 90%, Drk is no different then any other coin ever invented and will act accordingly. Drk will eventually get dumped, it's inevitable, and I expect it to happen shortly after the hard fork.
can't believe how easy it is to manipulate the cinni market its like taking candy from a baby but easier

Really? Show me your Bentley.

Truly a rich man will not brag about their wealth. Money likes silence  Cool

It is always funny for me when poor talk about rich. They know what rich man do, what he say, what he like etc.

Laugh more, I give you permission)))  Wink

No laugh. Just funny.

Then I apologize for my English. English is not my primary language. Have you noticed as soon as we changed the subject, fud stopped)))
Not mine too))
hrt
Activity: 288
can't believe how easy it is to manipulate the cinni market its like taking candy from a baby but easier

Really? Show me your Bentley.

Truly a rich man will not brag about their wealth. Money likes silence  Cool

not rich im poor i could only buy 600 cinni a week ago now i have almost 5k cinni and still collecting thanks

Yet many of your posts are saying cinni is dead and nobody wants it anymore... make your mind up.
Jump to: