Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 353. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
can someone provide me the nodes for the wallet.

it s the only wallet i get problem of sync.

i need to setup a .conf file to solve this
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
I just tried depositing 10000 Cinni to Mintpal after installing the latest cinnicoin-qt, and got an error saying that i am using an old wallet.dat file and thus the transaction was rejected. The transaction has 0 confirmations. The funds have been subtracted from my balance though. Where are the coins???

+1
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I just tried depositing 10000 Cinni to Mintpal after installing the latest cinnicoin-qt, and got an error saying that i am using an old wallet.dat file and thus the transaction was rejected. The transaction has 0 confirmations. The funds have been subtracted from my balance though. Where are the coins???

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6878381  Change to the old wallet
Activity: 32
Activity: 28
It can't be that every coin i invested move in unwanted direction. I invested in cinni at 0,0001 btc price. If now it will not grow at least to 0,00015 btc then i will be the worlds loserest loser in cryptocoins. It just can't be. Not so many times one by one.
I invested in litecoin and next day in fall in 3 times. I invested in auroracoin and it fall in 30 times. I invested in fluttercoin and in fall in 6 times. Etc. it is crazy. From 100k usd to 3k usd i came now. Wow

I think that you are buying on the hype waves and close to the top.
It's either you stop doing this and change your trading strategy or you stop doing it altogether.

The essence of making money is to buy low and sell high , not buy when the coin is near the peak.

I know it. But it does not help. Do you think i was right when bought about 100k cinni at 0.0001 btc price? Will i with profit soon or again lose?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
It can't be that every coin i invested move in unwanted direction. I invested in cinni at 0,0001 btc price. If now it will not grow at least to 0,00015 btc then i will be the worlds loserest loser in cryptocoins. It just can't be. Not so many times one by one.
I invested in litecoin and next day in fall in 3 times. I invested in auroracoin and it fall in 30 times. I invested in fluttercoin and in fall in 6 times. Etc. it is crazy. From 100k usd to 3k usd i came now. Wow

I think that you are buying on the hype waves and close to the top.
It's either you stop doing this and change your trading strategy or you stop doing it altogether.

The essence of making money is to buy low and sell high , not buy when the coin is near the peak.

Activity: 56
Something from the ##cinnicoin irc channel.

[07:30] <@paraflux_afk> yago we are discussing the bounty with the developers like today and tomorrow, hopefully they will be able to start helping the dev right away
[07:31] <@paraflux_afk> and i have lots of faith that these developers will have a lot of success, we are making sure that they have some coins that have unencrypted mesaging (such as yacoin) for them to look as examples
[07:32] <@paraflux_afk> and the developers are already familiar with XMPP and some other messaging protocols so i suspect that they'll make some decent headway on i
[07:33] So basically it's an instnat messenger within the wallet?
[07:34] <@paraflux_afk> encrypted one, yeah
[07:35] <@paraflux_afk> hopefully we'll eventually support encrypted messaging between cinni wallets / blockchain and external messaging clients
[07:35] <@paraflux_afk> although there would be some added latency etc.  we're also talking to a mobile apps developer about trying to a android wallet together
[07:38] <@paraflux_afk> if anyone wanted to post all that stuff onto the bitcointalk thread that would be great
[07:38] paraflux: ok thanks for information, and thanks for your hard work. And remember to keep us informed officially too Smiley

[08:38] <@paraflux_afk> like i was saying earlier, you guys don't seem to have a lot of patience so we've reached out to some professional coders to assist the dev
[08:38] <@paraflux_afk> like people who program applications for a living, who have worked with C for years and to whom playing with the source of a coin isn't very hard work at all.  They should be coordinating with the cinni dev sometime soon to try and expedite a whole bunch of cool features
SxC
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I hope that no coins hidden blocks

just 5 million hidden coins out of the 15 million

better dump them cinni's all the way down to 5k for me

silly child the code has been checked several times and nothing going on with cinni that shouldnt

where are your information about hidden coins?
mmm TROOOOLL

think you failed to read the last line
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
fcking devs they say shit now but they should give some info for chill down that fcking dump Angry Angry Angry
SxC
to hold price down artificial is a mistake. bad practice.

he held it down when it was trying to rise on new wallet (CC)

the store opening news which is great and price should be rocketing its just been held down

like i said a few days back he will kill cinni like he has UTC

I dont get it - what's his interest in doing that. If even part of this is true, isn't he just doing this to accumulate more and gain more from a future price rise?

thats his plan yes but trouble in holding it down and making it drop is

ppl lose confidence in a coin and no new buyer's/investors will come

and then all you get is constant dumps and price continues to drop

when there's no demand for it anymore its dead
Activity: 224
I am out  Smiley

Good riddens. We now return to our regularly scheduled program.
Activity: 476

thanks gunner Smiley

I guess I don't see the point of all the new wallet news if it doesn't work, but I seem to be in sync now with the old one. Fingers crossed, still holding and staking Smiley

Key thing is to try to identify a good coin first before others do and get in *before* the coin rallies or when that rally is at a very early stage. From that perspective, CINNI is arguably a good place to be right now. It doesnt have a lot of big scandals like other coins, it's coming out with new features, price is low and - frustrations aside - it does seem to be establishing a floor/foundation for the start of a big rally at some point. Wish I knew for sure exactly when.
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

silly child the code has been checked several times and nothing going on with cinni that shouldnt

where are your information about hidden coins?
mmm TROOOOLL

to hold price down artificial is a mistake. bad practice.

he held it down when it was trying to rise on new wallet (CC)

the store opening news which is great and price should be rocketing its just been held down

like i said a few days back he will kill cinni like he has UTC

I dont get it - what's his interest in doing that. If even part of this is true, isn't he just doing this to accumulate more and gain more from a future price rise?
Activity: 93

Dude, why did the coin go down so hard..?

I was sleeping while that happend

Dead coin CC wallet couldnt make it rise and cinnistore opening it's doors today can't make it rise

Fake buy walls can't make it rise, only the same idiot's buying the coin which is nothing compared to the ppl dumping it

Well, every coin is getting dumped currently besides 2-3
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
what happened to cinni Huh
much dump in prices
SxC

Dead coin CC wallet couldnt make it rise and cinnistore opening it's doors today can't make it rise

Fake buy walls can't make it rise, only the same idiot's buying the coin which is nothing compared to the ppl dumping it
Activity: 93

SxC

Jump to: