Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 349. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
http://www.cinnicoinstore.com

Looks like a schoolboy homepage

you are wrong sir

that is kindergarten homepage

lol
Smiley)
Probably they paid 1000 cinni ( 0,06 btc) for development of this STORE!
And they are going to accept bitcoins!!!!
What's the point to buy cinni then?
As you are talking about kindergarten and school: learn reading!
Currently being developed
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
I'm sure if and when the price rises again people will be calling the dev a hero.

sorry sir, superman is dead, no hero anymore

LOL
The suit of the superman is too tight for the dev Smiley

you are wrong sir

lol
Smiley)
Probably they paid 1000 cinni ( 0,06 btc) for development of this STORE!
And they are going to accept bitcoins!!!!
What's the point to buy cinni then?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm sure if and when the price rises again people will be calling the dev a hero.

sorry sir, superman is dead, no hero anymore

LOL
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
If a kindergartener made a homepage about Cinni, then he must be quite the little prodigy.

you are wrong sir

lol
Activity: 290
CINNI started at 6K and now its back at 6K. This is a clear sign. What else do you need? Really you must be very blind if you don't see this...
The devs needs to do something if they want this coin to live. I really was hoping CINNI would be one of the best coins but the past month has proven that wrong. I have invested the most ever into this coin. I been holding since day 1. I'm very disappointed at the moment. It has not turned out how I liked it to.

Yes CINNI has one oft he top 24-hour volumes, but if it sinks under 6K that volume means nothing...

+1
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
Cinni dev is online right now guys.

Last post was on the 21st though.

I will say that during times like this where the price is down and people are panicking there needs to be some communication from the developers to help calm fears.

Even just to say "hey guys, can you believe those dumpers selling for <10k?"

This is pretty standard business/marketing/management/team stuff.

Communication from leaders is important. Especially in times of distress and panic.

one post in the past 4 days is not helping the situation.
Activity: 301
CINNI started at 6K and now its back at 6K. This is a clear sign. What else do you need? Really you must be very blind if you don't see this...
The devs needs to do something if they want this coin to live. I really was hoping CINNI would be one of the best coins but the past month has proven that wrong. I have invested the most ever into this coin. I been holding since day 1. I'm very disappointed at the moment. It has not turned out how I liked it to.

Yes CINNI has one oft he top 24-hour volumes, but if it sinks under 6K that volume means nothing...
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
dev is online Smiley why do u all panic ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Haha FUDers are so stupid :-) 1k for cinni LOL.

Newbies - please don't listen to those Fuders - they only want to buy cheap... When price will rise same users will post "buy buy Wow Cinni time buy buy more cinni to da Moon!".

Always the same :-)
Dump Dump Dump

1k <--- soon

Dump before 1k

dont hurt yourself

move on from Dead CINNI
yui
Activity: 182
That rise to 38k wasn't much of a "pump." If you scroll out and add more time to the timeline (including future rise), I think that past rise period will almost look like a flat line.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
LOL this is FUD guys, don't worry:-)
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I remember that after the first Cinni pump on the day it was added to Mintpal the dev did not respond for a while and everybody thought it was over. And then what happened? Dev posted and said "I was sleeping".

R.I.P
CINNI

sell all

Dev allready move to XLB

next few hours price will be 1k

dump before you more lost
Activity: 224
Price Price Price and Price. All these trolls who are talking about price are dumpers, they will dump and leave community once their price is reached. Do we need these kind of people in our community? When Cinni was launched everybody was positive,everyone was talking about innovations, ideas and strengthening the community. Then some trolls bought some Cinni in desire of quick profits and started talking about price, comparing with blackcoin pump, too the moon etc and result is in front of you.Those who want to dump,just do it and go from here.

I'm optimistic a floor is being formed here for a later rally (a real one), but CINNI and other POS coins were sold (or at least were once widely seen) as relatively resistant to whale dumpers - I think that's part of the frustration.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Looks like its over. I been within CINNI from day 1 but there is no support. Its just is going down.

Should it always going up???
Jump to: