Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 350. (Read 739165 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Price Price Price and Price. All these trolls who are talking about price are dumpers, they will dump and leave community once their price is reached. Do we need these kind of people in our community? When Cinni was launched everybody was positive,everyone was talking about innovations, ideas and strengthening the community. Then some trolls bought some Cinni in desire of quick profits and started talking about price, comparing with blackcoin pump, too the moon etc and result is in front of you.Those who want to dump,just do it and go from here.
Activity: 224
Yes, people move into DRK because it is hype. Now there is "doublepeak" on DRK charts, before there was big whale dump. All signs that DRK party will be over soon. I bought Cinni 12+ hrs ago for 6000 and now again. It will go up just after DRK will go down. It already happened today.

I think you could be right about all of this - there were certainly early positive signs earlier today. I've said it once and I'll say it again - one very good thing CINNI has going for it is the absence of any massive scandals/incompetence like we're seeing in so many other coins. It's relatively stable and clean like DRK was through March/April. DRK was quiet for a very long time (very stagnant despite dev progress on new features) -- while chaos and massive coin drops were breaking out everywhere else, including BTC -- and developed its solid floor/foundation before it suddenly and relentlessly boomed in May. There's a real possibility that might happen here as well.

That said, it'd be good to get concrete updates and acceleration of progress on the new innovatios we've been told about.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev's should be in contact with community, without community coin will be dead, I just try to say It. Coin would have super extra frenzy innowation on board, but withowut ppl standing behind the idea it would be worth 0 .

DEVS SPEAK TO US, TELL WHATS GOING ON ! OMG ITS RIDICULOS ! EVEN ON XLB COIN THREAD IS MORE SPEAK FROM DEV. SITE IS DEAD - REPLY, AND ALL OF SHIT BUT HERE IS FUCKING DEADLY SILENCE FROM DEV SIDE, I ANGRY BIRD ABOUT THAT. FUCK FUCK FUCK CMON GIVE US SOME NEWS, ABOUT SIDE ABOUT ANTHING U FUCKING FUCKS ! I BLOW UP WHILE I WRITE THAT SHIT !!!!! PRICE IS SO DEPRESING NOW

Site is working. Wash your eyes.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Looks like its over. I been within CINNI from day 1 but there is no support. Its just is going down.
Activity: 392
Whoa, I'm glad no has ever called me a fucking fuck.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Dev's should be in contact with community, without community coin will be dead, I just try to say It. Coin would have super extra frenzy innowation on board, but withowut ppl standing behind the idea it would be worth 0 .

DEVS SPEAK TO US, TELL WHATS GOING ON ! OMG ITS RIDICULOS ! EVEN ON XLB COIN THREAD IS MORE SPEAK FROM DEV. SITE IS DEAD - REPLY, AND ALL OF SHIT BUT HERE IS FUCKING DEADLY SILENCE FROM DEV SIDE, I ANGRY BIRD ABOUT THAT. FUCK FUCK FUCK CMON GIVE US SOME NEWS, ABOUT SIDE ABOUT ANTHING U FUCKING FUCKS ! I BLOW UP WHILE I WRITE THAT SHIT !!!!! PRICE IS SO DEPRESING NOW
Activity: 224
you can check cinni github and see that some updates have been made to the code in  last 24 hours. teh dev is still active and working hard.

this is just another utclover lover or one of his sockpuppets

can i get a link to that github and his github profile?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
One more time - great time to buy Cinnicoin Smiley

DRK will fall, people will switch to Black and Cinni.

cinni at 6000-7000 is great price imo. I bought some. Thanks to dumpers:)
Activity: 55
is it true that the dev left cinni?

Where did you get that? Anything to support your claim?

he is lying.  you can check cinni github and see that some updates have been made to the code in  last 24 hours. teh dev is still active and working hard.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/69/Carlb-sockpuppet-02a.png
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

he is lying.  you can check cinni github and see that some updates have been made to the code in  last 24 hours. teh dev is still active and working hard.

Activity: 290

Activity: 55

Not to my knowledge.  The guys I think are actually bringing in professionals to speed up the development process.  
No. He is working now. Not like we here)
Activity: 338
Yes, people move into DRK because it is hype. Now there is "doublepeak" on DRK charts, before there was big whale dump. All signs that DRK party will be over soon. I bought Cinni 12+ hrs ago for 6000 and now again. It will go up just after DRK will go down. It already happened today.

Why you did't bought at 10000 like me? It is low price too. How you knew that it will dump more and not pump 200% in some next hours?
SxC
Activity: 336
Why do you think people will dump DRK?

Something is coming for DRK on the 25th ppl will be buying in on that only to get dumped on badly

well thats the whales plans anyway a coin gets pumped when the news breaks on something big coming to get dumped on when it comes

and ppl are dumping cinni now hoping to get back in cheaper but they could get left in the DRK (pun intended)

XLB is getting a pump now that will be where everyone goes to catch the whales dumps when DRK is over
Activity: 308

Yeah I could imagine something like this will happen. There doesn't seem to be enough money in the crypto market for multiple coins to be pumped at once. Everybody is hopping onto the DRK pump right now and then the other coins which have been suffering should regain some ground. Hopefully..
Why do you think people will dump DRK?
Coz drk owners going to rest on Hawaii with some million dollars.
Activity: 92
Activity: 79
Anyone know what the manager is doing now? We need some good information.
Jump to: