Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 4. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
Block 1086514 Nov 26, 2014 09:58:18 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlosb7swuq63c3o/bootstrap.dat
or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
everyone with coins lost on mintpal please pm cinnicoin to help us move forward

Thank you very much. I don't know why does it take so long ?
maybe cinnicoin should set a deadline?
wondering also cinni how things are coming along on cinni 2.0?

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Let me know if Cinni has a press release or article you would like published.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Thank you very much. I don't know why does it take so long ?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Just pass by to say. I HATE those pic. lol
Why keep post that in Cinni thread, just move on like i do.

sdersdf3 keep posting it, I love them, well done, seems like works.

Cheers.
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
    Im going to keep a list here and add to it as i get more pms.
    I will make 2 lists in this post, ones who have been log in verified and ones that don't have proof in their balance on mintpal log in
    I will leave it to you guys to decide whether or not to credit ones that don't have proof in their balance on mintpal log in. Maybe you will see it on a case by case basis , i'll leave it to you guys to decide later on that.

• login verified 678,743.79205977 CINNI  Jci1RA3YYK7uVHnM3EXieYFkDsr53katQS
      • login verified 219,843.88955799 CINNI JKPBvnJNQuEsV9asJZvQVzaFk9uSJp2i1V
      • login verified 191,054.02829517 CINNI JK4nbAjQDEuRPvxV7Nrytu9Cj5nRYS6A75
      • login verified 173,325.38248811 CINNI Jb5xHoiW6e47PPbJAhXXGh3145HMxuC4z4
      • login verified 39,637.85014924 CINNI JXm4HAL6K8nPoCV4hpcZQsgFq1F3RkK67f
      • login verified 30,591.22620603 CINNI JNxCcEYhqmW8jKqLZLuxA7TY6dW9GRQ8Nw
      • login verified 12,999.98000000 CINNI JUEukAUD9XzegDffG2gQU5cASrDLY2T2oA

• not verified 69,296.10054321 CINNI  Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed
              has pictures of withdrawal, made by mintpal v2 support so his balance is not shown in the login but he didnt recieve his cinni.
              i believe him honestly because even before 1 month he told me about it. his story adds up.
              its up to you guys to decide.
      [/list]
      3 more people sent me pm
      Activity: 854
      Merit: 502

Just pass by to say. I HATE those pic. lol
      Why keep post that in Cinni thread, just move on like i do.
      legendary
      Activity: 1130
      Merit: 1000
      No good deed goes unpunished
      Not sure why the vitriol directed at Cinni dev when it was Moolah that stole the coins. Just think how many lost BTC which they will never get back and BTC devs sure aren't going to replace those coins.

yes with one exception he lost his coins too and mind a loads almost 10% all Cinni who knows if not more

Karma is a bitch. Have no love for premine scams, but they don't even register with me any more, all I know is .. Cinni is bloody cheap and should dev's plans work out, will be worth more than 600 satoshi can say that.
      Activity: 630
      Merit: 253
      Nobody believes in these fables, you want to collect shit from the floor? And what you do with it? You had to worry as we traveled from 10k satochi down

ps. I have also frozen the same cinni to minpal ;]

There's no rational reason to be negative.  He doesn't have to distribute the majority of the coin to CINNI holders, but he's choosing to do so.  He's being a decent dev.  We haven't seen anything of timebank yet, but it has the potential to be promising.

for long time, i was not writing here

maybe, some remembers me...once upon a time i was holding around %20 of all cinni

what i can only say, the best thing CiiniDev does is promising, nothing else

since the time i left, there is nothing has changed...he just tells stories and gives promisses...CiiniDev is hell of a good stroyteller

no offence, i am telling what i see
      Not sure why the vitriol directed at Cinni dev when it was Moolah that stole the coins. Just think how many lost BTC which they will never get back and BTC devs sure aren't going to replace those coins.

yes with one exception he lost his coins too and mind a loads almost 10% all Cinni who knows if not more
      legendary
      Activity: 1130
      No good deed goes unpunished

Frankly having more than a few coins on an exchange, especially PoS coins which only benefit exchange and dump price as so much of the stake % goes to their wallets, is just asking for trouble.
      Every one who haven't sent PM yet slows all process down.
      legendary
      Activity: 896
      Nobody believes in these fables, you want to collect shit from the floor? And what you do with it? You had to worry as we traveled from 10k satochi down

There's no rational reason to be negative.  He doesn't have to distribute the majority of the coin to CINNI holders, but he's choosing to do so.  He's being a decent dev.  We haven't seen anything of timebank yet, but it has the potential to be promising.

ok please all send him pm with you mintpal details and we all will see if he deliver or not ? I am pretty sure he won't deliver any way.
      again please all let's check him up !
      THANK YOU !
      Activity: 79
      Merit: 10
      Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
      Block 1067067 Nov 21, 2014 16:53:51 UTC
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3t1x5f1v30c0ip/bootstrap.dat
      or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
      wgd
      legendary
      Activity: 1815
      Merit: 1005

Activity: 377
      DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
      Im going to keep a list here and add to it as i get more pms.
      I will make 2 lists in this post, ones who have been log in verified and ones that don't have proof in their balance on mintpal log in
      I will leave it to you guys to decide whether or not to credit ones that don't have proof in their balance on mintpal log in. Maybe you will see it on a case by case basis , i'll leave it to you guys to decide later on that.

• login verified 678,743.79205977 CINNI  Jci1RA3YYK7uVHnM3EXieYFkDsr53katQS
        • login verified 219,843.88955799 CINNI  JKPBvnJNQuEsV9asJZvQVzaFk9uSJp2i1V
        • login verified 191,054.02829517 CINNI  JK4nbAjQDEuRPvxV7Nrytu9Cj5nRYS6A75
        • login verified 12,999.98000000 CINNI JUEukAUD9XzegDffG2gQU5cASrDLY2T2oA

• not verified 69,296.10054321 CINNI  Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed
                has pictures of withdrawal, made by mintpal v2 support so his balance is not shown in the login but he didnt recieve his cinni.
                i believe him honestly because even before 1 month he told me about it. his story adds up.
                its up to you guys to decide.
        Only 5 people want to be credited for their Cinni balance on Mintpal?
        If there are more people please send me a pm. I need the list so i can put it in the new Cinni.
        Activity: 280
        Pages:
        Jump to: