Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 9. (Read 739163 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I get it cinnicoin. But it can take months to get all Cinni coins back from mintpal, when that happened. In the meantime, there is no plan. What are the options? Wait until all Cinni is back? And if that does not happen then what?

I understand that this is not your fault. And understand that the snapshot Nov 1 is not. But what now?

Exactly. What now ?

sdersdf3 where have you been so long time Wink

Checking out coins with an actual future and actual real devs ...

I am coming to the conclusion there is just only one coin with an actual future and actual real devs  Grin

Yep, these guys:
http://cryptoasian.com/sweet-nectarcoin
And the best thing about them is that they're new to the system, they're real coding professionals, have not been involved in any of these scams and disappointments and are thinking long-term, about their reputation and true adoption. Tired of all the stupid, dead-end gimmicks that risk killing volume and this ecosystem in general.

sdersdf3 you are a dreamer Wink
Only Bitcoin is real the rest is just speculation.
Regards
Activity: 280
I get it cinnicoin. But it can take months to get all Cinni coins back from mintpal, when that happened. In the meantime, there is no plan. What are the options? Wait until all Cinni is back? And if that does not happen then what?

I understand that this is not your fault. And understand that the snapshot Nov 1 is not. But what now?

Exactly. What now ?

I am coming to the conclusion there is just only one coin with an actual future and actual real devs  Grin

Yep, these guys:
http://cryptoasian.com/sweet-nectarcoin
And the best thing about them is that they're new to the system, they're real coding professionals, have not been involved in any of these scams and disappointments and are thinking long-term, about their reputation and true adoption. Tired of all the stupid, dead-end gimmicks that risk killing volume and this ecosystem in general.

Exactly. What now ?

I am coming to the conclusion there is just only one coin with an actual future and actual real devs  Grin

Exactly. What now ?

Checking out coins with an actual future and actual real devs, like Nectar: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9090897
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
Block 1006141 Nov 7, 2014 00:55:49 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w096s4oi1k3h8ai/bootstrap.dat
or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Exactly. What now ?

sdersdf3 where have you been so long time Wink long time no see, you allright ?

He's been busy updating the trollcoin wallet probably Wink

Exactly. What now ?

sdersdf3 where have you been so long time Wink long time no see, you allright ?

Exactly. What now ?

Activity: 168
Shocked

Cinni Cinni (CINNI)
$ 0.012723 (285.16 %)
0.00003871 BTC (284.94 %)

Roll Eyes

Yeah Wink
Cinnidev trying to keep wolume up Wink

No thats not me.

PTS also assign it now?

Exactly. What now ?
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Shocked

Cinni Cinni (CINNI)
$ 0.012723 (285.16 %)

Roll Eyes

Yeah Wink

No thats not me.
Shocked

Cinni Cinni (CINNI)
$ 0.012723 (285.16 %)

Roll Eyes

Yeah Wink

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
 Shocked

Cinni Cinni (CINNI)
$ 0.012723 (285.16 %)

Roll Eyes
Activity: 79
Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
Block 990256 Nov 3, 2014 00:56:00 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbltmpxmqg5xhyj/bootstrap.dat
or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
Activity: 143
And cinnicoin fucked up again.
There is nothing to think .
You have to cut of mintpal wallet from cinni to avoid future dump that is all.
You want to wait for mintpal to dump their coins and  you can start your swap.Just great plan
I have also my cinni on mintpal but there is no reason to wait.
Swap is on the way and you have to cut of their wallet. Situation is simple
Activity: 90

Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Activity: 187
Activity: 90
hmm cinnicoin officially dead?
Now mintpal have problems, Cinni still alive? However, according to the latest reports on @mintpal (twitter) it still take quite a long time before everyone gets their money (Cinni) back (if they will succeed). We can wait for it, or continue with building Cinni.

If, after a few months everybody will get there money back and we have all this time waiting, then that is waste of time.

Cinni dev, can you tell us more about the current situation Mintpal VS Cinni VS Snapshot?
The snapshot will need to be rescheduled to when we receive our Cinni from Mintpal since almost half of Cinni is there or atleast until Mintpal releases a list of peoples Cinni balances and peoples withdrawal addresses.

What if not ?? Have you got solution ??
Pages:
Jump to: