Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 5. (Read 739053 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
synced fine until yesterday. now no sync after i restarted the wallet because it gave me double spend errors when trying to send my coins to cryptsy. i don't have any idea who to talk to about it i've send them a message on facebook but no reply

First try to use repairwallet in in console window
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
synced fine until yesterday. now no sync after i restarted the wallet because it gave me double spend errors when trying to send my coins to cryptsy. i don't have any idea who to talk to about it i've send them a message on facebook but no reply
did you download the new bootstrap
I started mine so you can have at least one connection
Lets hope other persons are as kind to let sync others

I have it running 24/7 for a few months but not sure if there is any point of doing it  Grin
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
did you download the new bootstrap
I started mine so you can have at least one connection
Lets hope other persons are as kind to let sync others
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Xc is a train wreck. Shadow is a train wreck apparently waiting to happen. Every time it's the same story. New hyped coin comes out. You tell people don't buy into this nonsense, no one listens. After a few weeks/months, the projects become unhinged, and everyone wonders what the fuck happened. Eventually they take their losses and move on to the next hyped coin.

So what do you suggest? and don't tell me bitcoin - as far as I'm concerned, market-wise, it's behaving like every other pump-and-dump altcoin these days.

Bitcoin has the absolute most potential (not percentage wise, but market cap wise.)  It has the biggest adoption, the most developers, the most exchanges, and it's accepted by many large retailers and e-tailers.  It's also the primary currency all altcoins are traded against and quite a few millionaires and billionaires own small pieces of it.  (ie. Bill Miller, Winklevoss twins, etc.)  That doesn't mean it's impossible to have its role usurped by a cryptocurrency with superior technology, but for now, it's the main cryptocurrency, with altcoins relegated to smaller roles.  (ie. anonymity, different features for the corporate world, smart contracts, social aspects, etc..)  Altcoins as a whole have been falling in comparison to bitcoin for months, but that could certainly change, especially if bitcoin starts generating headlines again and investors are looking for greater risk/reward than bitcoin offers.

For having a stable, solid developer and decent innovation through ups and downs over a decent amount of time (for the altcoin world) and having relatively low marketcaps, I like Reddcoin and Blackcoin.  I haven't looked much into NXT and peercoin because of their marketcaps.

For altcoins with possible corporate/various market uses, I like ethereum (not yet tradeable), syscoin, and, depending on how it's implemented and marketed, timebank.  I haven't looked much into counterparty and viacoin, but people seem to see potential in those as well.  

For small cap anonymous coins, I like Sonic (SSD) most because of the steganography aspect, marketcap, and dev.

For having some adoption, I prefer dogecoin to litecoin as it has 1/6 litecoin's market cap and seems to have more active members, but litecoin does have far higher trading volume and a hard cap on coins.  

Bitmark is a mid-level marketcap coin with a unique feature that could do well depending on adoption, sorting out current mining, etc.

TRI is a very small marketcap coin that is one to keep an eye on, in my opinion.
Activity: 280

Xc is a train wreck. Shadow is a train wreck apparently waiting to happen. Every time it's the same story. New hyped coin comes out. You tell people don't buy into this nonsense, no one listens. After a few weeks/months, the projects become unhinged, and everyone wonders what the fuck happened. Eventually they take their losses and move on to the next hyped coin.

So what do you suggest? and don't tell me bitcoin - as far as I'm concerned, market-wise, it's behaving like every other pump-and-dump altcoin these days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
pseudonymdude thanks for an explanation, any way an Escrow was his idea.
Even if an argument number 2 isn't valid there is still a lot of unanswered questions an red flags left.

Compare what's going on with Shadowcash to CINNI - it was wise to follow the exit of CINNI's true former dev (rynomster) to Shadow, assuming it doesnt turn out to be another pump and dump.

some disagreements in their little group of scammers perhaps. going for the victory pump and dump before the "team" moves onto to their next scamcoin.

XC dev gives some insight probably because he is was also a part of it with battbott and ryno, so guess he would know  Grin

Well if you read further, the next convo's we have i clarify what i can and cannot pass onto the sdc team. I was the middleman relaying info to the sdc team as this was when things were being discussed about sdc becoming part of blocknet etc.

Prom's own statement confirms i had to malicious intent. Yet people continue to attack me here.

Aside form that prom started promoting util shortly after anyway. So it's not like he kept it secret long.

Smurf,

isn't true that the same investors who quietly exited cinni after hiring dev's to implement the CINNI EM [and leaving the CINNI community to rot], are the same investors involved with SDC? And used the same cinni EM devs for SDC.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Dan

+1

Thank you digit I suspected that long long time ago but I was cheating myself trying to find explanation.

seeing as this group seems to be having some sort of relationship breakdown as they turn against each they reveal all sorts of interesting info about each of their scams whether its XCurrency, Blocknet or Shadowcoin/Shadowcash

heres a bit about the XC and blocknet scams from a well known SDC supporter
Karma is real. I know SDC was producing a good part of the FUD, aside from Spotdick. SDC will always be a shitcoin to me

Thats cool, support your premined trash then keep taking hits on the ipo, ico crack pipe getting mad when when the people behind it are found questionable.

Fact is xc made a premine, they then drastically reduced the cap but kept the same amount of premine. They also haven't been transparent at all with the premine yet you believe whole heartedly that it will be any different with BLOCK. And now a known pumper is known to be saying he is on his payroll but not just that, look at the coins that person is involved with..the same coins in the blocknet!!! ding ding ding.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Even if an argument number 2 isn't valid there is still a lot of unanswered questions an red flags left.

Compare what's going on with Shadowcash to CINNI - it was wise to follow the exit of CINNI's true former dev (rynomster) to Shadow, assuming it doesnt turn out to be another pump and dump.

some disagreements in their little group of scammers perhaps. going for the victory pump and dump before the "team" moves onto to their next scamcoin.

XC dev gives some insight probably because he is was also a part of it with battbott and ryno, so guess he would know  Grin

Well if you read further, the next convo's we have i clarify what i can and cannot pass onto the sdc team. I was the middleman relaying info to the sdc team as this was when things were being discussed about sdc becoming part of blocknet etc.

Prom's own statement confirms i had to malicious intent. Yet people continue to attack me here.

Aside form that prom started promoting util shortly after anyway. So it's not like he kept it secret long.

Smurf,

isn't true that the same investors who quietly exited cinni after hiring dev's to implement the CINNI EM [and leaving the CINNI community to rot], are the same investors involved with SDC? And used the same cinni EM devs for SDC.

Dan

+1

Thank you digit I suspected that long long time ago but I was cheating myself trying to find explanation.

seeing as this group seems to be having some sort of relationship breakdown as they turn against each they reveal all sorts of interesting info about each of their scams whether its XCurrency, Blocknet or Shadowcoin/Shadowcash

heres a bit about the XC and blocknet scams from a well known SDC supporter
Karma is real. I know SDC was producing a good part of the FUD, aside from Spotdick. SDC will always be a shitcoin to me

Thats cool, support your premined trash then keep taking hits on the ipo, ico crack pipe getting mad when when the people behind it are found questionable.

Fact is xc made a premine, they then drastically reduced the cap but kept the same amount of premine. They also haven't been transparent at all with the premine yet you believe whole heartedly that it will be any different with BLOCK. And now a known pumper is known to be saying he is on his payroll but not just that, look at the coins that person is involved with..the same coins in the blocknet!!! ding ding ding.

Smurf,

Dan

+1

Thank you digit I was suspecting that long time ago but I was cheating myself trying to find an explanation.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

Smurf,

Dan

Im going to keep a list here and add to it as i get more pms.
I will make 2 lists in this post, ones who have been log in verified and ones that don't have proof in their balance on mintpal log in
I will leave it to you guys to decide whether or not to credit ones that don't have proof in their balance on mintpal log in. Maybe you will see it on a case by case basis , i'll leave it to you guys to decide later on that.

• login verified 678,743.79205977 CINNI  Jci1RA3YYK7uVHnM3EXieYFkDsr53katQS
    • login verified 219,843.88955799 CINNI  JKPBvnJNQuEsV9asJZvQVzaFk9uSJp2i1V
    • login verified 191,054.02829517 CINNI  JK4nbAjQDEuRPvxV7Nrytu9Cj5nRYS6A75

• not verified 69,296.10054321 CINNI  Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed
            has pictures of withdrawal, made by mintpal v2 support so his balance is not shown in the login but he didnt recieve his cinni.
            i believe him honestly because even before 1 month he told me about it. his story adds up.
            its up to you guys to decide.

Can we set a deadline to finish this process and get on with the new development?

+1
    If there's any development Wink
    Activity: 714
    Merit: 500
    y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
    Im going to keep a list here and add to it as i get more pms.
    I will make 2 lists in this post, ones who have been log in verified and ones that don't have proof in their balance on mintpal log in
    I will leave it to you guys to decide whether or not to credit ones that don't have proof in their balance on mintpal log in. Maybe you will see it on a case by case basis , i'll leave it to you guys to decide later on that.

• login verified 678,743.79205977 CINNI  Jci1RA3YYK7uVHnM3EXieYFkDsr53katQS
      • login verified 219,843.88955799 CINNI  JKPBvnJNQuEsV9asJZvQVzaFk9uSJp2i1V
      • login verified 191,054.02829517 CINNI  JK4nbAjQDEuRPvxV7Nrytu9Cj5nRYS6A75

• not verified 69,296.10054321 CINNI  Jgvf8fBmrTGTfrwDKRTU7azLgMiGuKC7ed
              has pictures of withdrawal, made by mintpal v2 support so his balance is not shown in the login but he didnt recieve his cinni.
              i believe him honestly because even before 1 month he told me about it. his story adds up.
              its up to you guys to decide.

Can we set a deadline to finish this process and get on with the new development?
      Activity: 168
      Merit: 100

Developers bail, it's just how they roll....
      Activity: 280

Activity: 79
      Merit: 10
      Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
      Block 1047991 Nov 16, 2014 17:46:56 UTC
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohoz5tq863e1ia2/bootstrap.dat
      or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com
      legendary
      Activity: 896
      Merit: 1000
      I believe in justice. For me it is a lot of money that I lost by Mintpal. I lost my health a lot. I believe in justice and I know that you feel my CINNI.

Bloody hell ! Google translation is a shit, my English is rubbish but I can not understand what he is trying to say  Grin
      I think no one has nothing against credit his loses and we can accept that.

PS.
      To Cinnidev.

I do not trust you any more mate.

1. I lost my trust first when you admitted to manipulate Cinni market, that is cheating I would even say crime.
      2. It is very suspicious to me that you don't want Escrow probably you want to hide how many coins you have. I the future you will probably dump on us again.

Obviously I might be wrong but I want to be honest and say it straight how I feel. 

Escrow usually charges BTC.  Paying a trusted members hundreds of dollars (1 or 2 BTC) to just look into accounts wouldn't have made any sense.  Also, they would have just confirmed the amount of BTC going to each address.  They would not have said the usernames, email addresses, etc.  So your comment is not correct.

His new project has merit.  Obviously, it isn't going to rocket up in price unless he delivers working features that investors believe will have real world applications in the future.

Promises aren't enough for a high market cap anymore.  So, I don't think he or any of us will be able to get very much unless he delivers.
      I believe in justice. For me it is a lot of money that I lost by Mintpal. I lost my health a lot. I believe in justice and I know that you feel my CINNI.

Bloody hell ! Google translation is a shit, my English is rubbish but I can not understand what he is trying to say  Grin
      I think no one has nothing against credit his loses and we can accept that.

PS.
      To Cinnidev.

I do not trust you any more mate.

1. I lost my trust first when you admitted to manipulate Cinni market, that is cheating I would even say crime.
      2. It is very suspicious to me that you don't want Escrow probably you want to hide how many coins you have. I the future you will probably dump on us again.

Obviously I might be wrong but I want to be honest and say it straight how I feel. 

Everyone screwed CINNI. He's pissed off about it. That's what his message means.

All right. Cheers  Grin
      Pages:
      Jump to: