Author

Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted. - page 402. (Read 739168 times)

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Only have trust in Cinnicoin man, don't give your faith to other coins , When the dev speaks about coincontrol today, it will be today.

Christians give their faith to Jesus and he didn't come back in 2000 years I give faith to no man, only proof of stake!
Rumors say he was seen at eastern on a pancake in the US Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peZ3LT2UBtQ
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Then I hope you staked your coins and got them off the exchanges so that you won't be tempted to sell in early days.  Smiley

To be honest not sure if that's the best strategy.  I staked my Blackcoin and watched it go allllllll the way up to 98000 satoshi, then watched it crash allllllll the say down to 14000.  All the while my coins weren't on an exchange but in my wallet.  Could've made $5000 on that if I had sold at the peak.  Oh well live and learn I suppose.
Activity: 840
The wallet wont come out today.
There is some trouble with testing and compiling. It will take me a little more time.

It doesn't matter, we can wait and have more days to eat cheap coins Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I think a good dev is like a good artist in that they don't really know when things will be complete, yet ppl naturally still want time frames.

Then artists are like my local bus timetable
I hope you don't live in Los Angeles then, otherwise the art world is in trouble.
legendary
Only have trust in Cinnicoin man, don't give your faith to other coins , When the dev speaks about coincontrol today, it will be today.

Christians give their faith to Jesus and he didn't come back in 2000 years I give faith to no man, only proof of stake!

^^ This may be one of the funniest things I've ever read! lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I think a good dev is like a good artist in that they don't really know when things will be complete, yet ppl naturally still want time frames.

Then artists are like my local bus timetable
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
someone eat a 8BTC sellway in few seconds .. anonym Trader @ mintpal. you are my hero Smiley

i saw that some of you like my idea of "Cinni-Shield" .

Let us discuss about this.

my idea are two transparent wallets and one account at Mintpal.
one wallet with BTC
one wallet with Cinni

We Need trustfull persons which can handle that fund.
Activity: 252

The rise and rise of cinni has begun ..

There is some trouble with testing and compiling. It will take me a little more time.

Judas!!

Oh well.. Hope you're trying your best
Activity: 377
DON'T INVOLVE ME IN EVIL NAMES. BYE
Activity: 984
Again, someone just bought a 8BTC sell wall. Whish there was webcam iframe to see the dumpers face haha
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
price drop so much.
what happened to cini? Huh
Then I hope you staked your coins and got them off the exchanges so that you won't be tempted to sell in early days.  Smiley

Testify! Praise cinniwallet deliver us to salvation !!

Activity: 840

Yes, I think so, because Cinnicoin team is efficient
Activity: 252

Price already lift off ! All who wants to sell now are stupid,  price will hit 20k. Wait till the new wallet with coincontrol is here today ! it wil skyrock for sure

The Alpha & The Omega

Look at the crazy sell walls. We are being punished because price rise with no news. New wallet please should not wait until end of day the excitement is building now buyers ready!
legendary
Price already lift off ! All who wants to sell now are stupid,  price will hit 20k. Wait till the new wallet with coincontrol is here today ! it wil skyrock for sure

The Alpha & The Omega

Wallet with coin control is DEFINITELY coming out today?  Sorry for being cynical, but I got burned on the whole Dreamcoin thing and the "promise" of both a multipool and zerocoin.
Jump to: